- I came across a short seven minute Youtube video put
up today that was made by an Ed Jacobs from NC.
- Ed went to a town hall meeting where a congressman, David
Price was pushing the stimulus package and the new health care program.
Now Ed is the average guy who asked a few important questions per the CAFR
and made a few statements per the CAFR. He has that southern accent and
southern demeanor in his questions.
- Want to see a politician take the defensive? The CAFR
is for local governments, do you want to see a politician sidestep by trying
to redirect the conversation to Federal government?
- This short video shows that the average guy can put our
local politicians on the spot by asking questions that would hit home runs
if answered per collective totals of wealth held by government.
- As Ed brings forward, only silence comes back in return
to his direct questions.
- He also notes how the politician steps back on many questions
presented and answers given which is a tell tale sign of deception. I hope
you enjoy Ed's casual presentation and share it with a few friends.
- See Ed's Video Here
- So it appears that one person from NC today decided to
turn the heat up per the CAFR issue on youtube!
- What are the collective totals of investment funds held
from your state and all local governments from within the state? If Ed
can ask, so can you. Who knows, eventually someone may even get an answer
and then with a little more pushing, effort, and time applied maybe even
a truthful answer.
- Sent FYI from,
- Walter Burien - CAFR1.com