- A representative of the Senate Armed Services Committee
told me today that they hope the national defense appropriations bill,
with hate bill attached, will be passed by Friday. Already delayed more
than two weeks, there still may be several days for patriots to keep emailing
the President, urging veto.
- Meanwhile, the Obama administration, along with the government
of Egypt, has submitted to the United Nations a proposal granting the UN
rights to condemn nations that do not enact laws against bias-motivated
crimes. Recent passage of the proposal by the Human Rights Council is
the first step toward approval by the General Assembly.
- Filled with jargon and argumentation typical of the Anti-Defamation
League, architect of hate laws worldwide, the proposal requires member
nations to suppress "religious hatred that constitutes incitement
to discrimination." It "urges states to take effective measures,
consistent with their obligations under international human rights laws"
It instructs the nations to pass federal hate crimes laws "insuring
that relevant national legislation complies with their international human
rights obligations and is effectively implemented." This resolution
encourages condemnation of "national racial or religious hatred"
but also of speech that incites discrimination against persons belonging
to "minorities." Its broad use of the term "minorities"
may well include sexual orientation, i.e., homosexuals.
- In language identical to that of ADL's 56 member-nation
hate crimes bureaucracy, The Organization for Security and Co-operation
in Europe (OSCE), this initiative calls for UN condemnation of "racism,
racial discrimination, xenophobia [fear of peoples different from you],
and related intolerance." It also condemns use of the internet for
"discriminatory racist and xenophobic discourse or content."
- Passage of the U.S. federal hate crime bill is vital
to implementation of UN authority over America. Clearly, President Obama
is moving forward rapidly to end US sovereignty, making America part of
"the federated continents" of the "truly United Nations"
envisioned by Israeli Prime Minister David Ben Gurion, prophesied in Look
magazine of January 16, 1962.
- Such intentions are only confirmed by Obama's attendance
and probable signing of the United Nations Climate Change Conference in
Copenhagen in December. The conference will grant global empowerment
to force all industrialized nations (even in times of severe economic recession)
to atone for 250 years of allegedly dumping industrial pollution on developing
nations. How will such atonement be made? By requiring them to cut back
on their own industrial emissions and economically subsidize the third
- Obama's signing will constitute a treaty, considered
by the US Constitution to take precedent over national sovereignty. It
gives the globalists power to bleed America economically in order to build
up the third world. It would reduce America to a vassal state and exalt
- What can we do to slow down this fast forward toward
- We must preserve our free speech and national sovereignty
at all costs! The only way we can do that right now is to continue to
email the President against the defense/hate bill. But we must also now
protest his signing away our national sovereignty at the Copenhagen conference.
- Cut and paste these three messages in separate emails
to the President at <http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/>www.whitehouse.gov/contact:
- 1. Mr. President, I will vote out Democrats at mid-terms
if you sign the freedom-destroying hate crimes bill.
- 2. Mr. President, I expect you to keep your promise to
veto any military authorization bill that wastes $100 billion of taxpayers'
money on unnecessary F-35 jet engines.
- 3. Mr. President, I will never forgive or forget if
you sign away America's sovereignty at the Copenhagen conference in December.
- Let the Anti-Defamation League teach you how they have
saddled 45 states with hate laws capable of persecuting Christians, and
spearhead attempts to pass the federal hate crimes bill: <http://www.adl.org/99hatecrime/intro.asp>http://www.adl.org/99hatecrime/intro.asp.
- TALK SHOW HOSTS: Interview Rev. Ted Pike on this subject.
Call (503) 631-3808.
- The freedom-saving outreach of Rev. Ted Pike and the
National Prayer Network is solely supported by sale of books, videos and
your financial support. All gifts are tax-deductible.
- NATIONAL PRAYER NETWORK, P.O. Box 828, Clackamas, OR