- Here is a glimpse into the surreal world of Judeo-ethics.
It is also an exceptional example of lame Jewish logic.
- The French Jewish 'philosopher' Bernard-Henri Lévy
is convinced that Roman Polanski should be freed from jail. Polanski was
recently arrested in Switzerland for having unlawful sex with a 13-year-oldgirl
in 1977. Lévy thinks that Polanski should evade justice, you want
to know why? Easy, because he is a 'Holocaust survivor'.
- Here is an extract from Lévy's celebrity petition
- "Seventy-six years old, a survivor of Nazism and
of Stalinist persecutions in Poland, Roman Polanski risks spending the
rest of his life in jail for deeds which would be beyond the statute-of-limitations
- Following Bernard-Henri Lévy's reasoning, survivors
are beyond justice. They should never be jailed for the 'rest of their
life', not even for unlawful sex with a minor. This sickening and morbid
logic explains Israeli barbarism and Jewish collective support of Israeli
war crimes. At the end of the day, too many Jews tend to regard themselves
as a collective of survivors. Accordingly, in their eyes, they are indeed
beyond the law.
- I use this opportunity to call the artists who were foolish
enough (2) to sign this unethical petition to follow actress, Emma Thompson
and withdraw their names immediately. Being a Holocaust survivor doesn't
- buy a legitimacy for unlawful conduct: neither rape nor
- Published originally on: