- How strange.
- The attached photo is supposedly the under wear worn
by the would-be Northwest bomber all over the news.
- Supposedly, there was smoke and fire. (Up to the ceiling
of the cabin according to one eyewitness - ed). The bomber was burned enough
to have to go to the hospital.
- The explosive he supposedly mixed in his drawers and
then set ablaze would bring down that huge airliner.
- Time to ramp up more nonsense from TSA: No potty trips
and get ready to stand naked in front of their body scanners or you don't
fly. Will you put your 13 year old daughter or 10 year old son in front
of one of those scanners for some stranger to look at? How do you think
that will affect your children even if you don't mind being stripped naked?
- So, how come his undies are so clean looking? One would
think there would be burning, tearing, ripping and black soot.
- That photo shows a neatly cut up pair of under wear (I
guess it's briefs) that almost look washed and fairly clean. I don't know
what the "sewn in" part is supposed to really look like or what
men's underwear in third world countries look like either. To me, it looks
like a reinforced crotch area in some kind of boxer shorts.
- The ABC piece says:
- "The first photo,[above], shows the slightly charred
underpants with the bomb packet still in place. All photos include a ruler
to provide scale."
- If there was this fire in the guy's crotch that would
"take down an airliner, killing alll 300 passengers," how come
the bomb packet is still in place? Slightly charred? What happened to the
fire that would explode that big jet?
- Yes, there are explosives that have such force, even
a tiny amount could blow up a huge jet. Is that the case here? Who knows?
Every time some government official in DC opens their mouth, expect a lie.
The Red in the White House, vacationing in Hawaii, waited, what, three
days to speak to the American people? Pretty serious stuff.
- Just seems a bit odd and how is it that ABC "News"
gets a pristine photo of the under wear, ah, considered evidence, to release
to the general public? Reminds me of the photo switch over in Dubrovnik.
The plane crash that allegedly killed former Commerce Secretary Ron Brown
--- who somehow got a hole in his head from a bullet.
- Well, war monger, Joseph Libermann says this is enough
that "we must make a pre-emptive strike against Yemen." Does
that mean the thieves in Congress will stop stealing the fruits of our
labor to throw at yet another corrupt government?
- Where in the U.S. Constitution does it authorize Congress
to steal from your paycheck to fund this putrid world government game playing:
- "Yemen,s donors believe stabilizing President Saleh,s
regime will thwart the devolution of Yemen into a failed state and an al
Qaeda safe haven. U.S. aid proposed for 2010 is at the highest levels in
years. The Department of Defense allocated $66 million in military aid,
mostly for patrol boats and armored pick-ups. Congress, Foreign Operation
Appropriation bill includes an additional $15 million in military aid and
$40 million in development and economic aid. Other humanitarian aid is
channeled through USAID. However, increased funding to Yemen is a questionable
strategy that may escalate instability."
- All borrowed "money" while the people's purse
(US Treasury) is over drawn $12.1 TRILLION dollars. All the interest slapped
on the backs of American workers, our children and grand children to feed
more corrupt regimes in the never ending, nebulous "war on terror."
The big cash cow for the global bankers, the military war machine and the
ruling communitarian elites.