- As you consider what to do at the polls in November 2010,
and even the primaries that precede that, consider the words of one American
who was responsible for the United States of America even coming into being
as a free nation.
- This is a citation from a George Washington letter:
- "The Power under the Constitution will always be
in the People. It is entrusted for certain defined purposes, and for a
certain limited period, to representatives of their own choosing; and whenever
it is executed contrary to their Interest, or not agreeable to their wishes,
their Servants can, and undoubtedly will be recalled." (To Bushrod
Washington, November 10, 1787)
- The Revolutionary War was fought and won over less offenses,
less tyranny, less taxation, less abuse of the public trust, less abuse
of the personal freedom and liberties of every man, woman and child, than
Washington DC has become.
- Washington DC has become the worst enemy of everything
that was good about America. Americans have erroneously sat on their
butts and entrusted the White House and Congress to properly lead this
nation and all of us. They lied, that is just grounds for termination
of employment. They are the terrorists to bully the citizens of the
US into not addressing their grievances and changing the status quo.
- Think on that and clearly understand that un-redressed
grievances that started the Revolutionary War pale in comparison to the
tyrannical beast that Washington DC is now.
- You have a great chance to flush the toilet and get rid
of the riff raff morons in Congress and many in the Senate.
- Don't miss the opportunity, unless you do not give a
damn about your freedom, your liberties or your future.
- The time is now to put an end to the insanity, the corruption,
the lies, and malfeasance of office and duties.
- Real change will happen when you change, get off the
butt, and do something about it.
- There is a reawakening trying to mobilize in America.