- Last week in Arizona, an illegal alien from Mexico walked
across the line, shot rancher Robert Krentz off his ATV, inspected his
victim, and calmly walked back across the border-unscathed and untouched.
- In Denver, another illegal alien, Francis Hernandez,
driving drunk at 80 miles an hour through a stop light, ran over and killed
two women and a three year old child, Martin Kudlis, while he licked his
ice cream cone at a Baskin-Robbins with his parents. In court last week,
jurors sentenced Hernandez to 60 years in prison. Too late! Both women
and the child died because police failed to prosecute and deport Hernandez
after 19 arrests.
- Kudlis' father said, "They should have hung him!"
- Unfortunately, Denver's Mayor John Hickenlooper and Colorado's
Governor Bill Ritter both support and allow Denver, Colorado to remain
a "Sanctuary City" for illegals. That's why police arrested
Hernandez 19 times, but let him go instead of deporting him. Several years
back, another illegal alien Garcia Gomez, caught three times by Denver
police and released-executed police officer Don Young in the back of the
- Every week, week in and week out, American citizens watch
their loved ones die or suffer injuries from illegal aliens raping, killing,
drunk driving killings, shop lifting, stealing, pitching drugs to their
kids and an endless array of anchor babies, job thefts, ID forgeries and
lawlessness-all 20 million of them.
- WHEN IS ENOUGH, ENOUGH MISTER OBAMA?
- With our schools being destroyed, our hospitals systems
being overwhelmed and our prisons filled beyond capacity, when is enough,
enough Mr. Obama?
- What reason does the president give for amnesty? He
wants to make 20 million criminal aliens legal? Give them full citizenship
rights? Give them voting rights? Give them full access to our entire
welfare programs and social security? At what cost?
- The Heritage Foundation answered that one: if illegal
aliens enjoy amnesty, it will cost American taxpayers between $3 trillion
and $5 trillion to give 15 to 20 million and more illegal aliens-a free
pass into America.
- In a piece in The Social Contract, winter 2009-2010, <http://www.thesocialcontract.com>www.thesocialcontract.com ,
"Time for an immigration moratorium" by former U.S. Congressman
Virgil Goode, he said, "With a 10 percent unemployment rate, now is
the time for the Obama administration to stand up for citizens and legal
immigrant workers. Now is the time for the president to enforce immigration
laws. When the jobs stolen by illegal immigrants are recovered for citizens
and legal workers, American workers will benefit. Obama could create eight
million jobs for citizens and legal workers simply by enforcing immigration
- That simple! That easy! Just show ICE agents handcuffing
executives on the nightly news from Swift, Hormel, Amour, McDonalds, Marriott
Hotels, restaurants, Tyson Chicken, roofing and construction firms-and
you would see them shedding illegal workers overnight. You would see illegals
purchasing one way bus tickets back to Mexico.
- "Even if we completely stopped illegal immigration
tomorrow," said Goode, "the government still issues 75,000 permanent
work visas and 50,000 temporary work visas EVERY MONTH. These 125,000 jobs
should go to Americans first. The Census bureau found that one in every
six workers in the US is foreign born."
- In the past year, we allowed another 1.5 million immigrants
into this country!
- WE MUST IMPLEMENT AN IMMIGRATION MORATORIUM TO PROTECT
- Back in 1965, the late Senator Teddy Kennedy crammed
the "Immigration Reform Act" down the throats of the American
people. He changed the manageable numbers from 150,000 annually to 1.5
million annually. He said, "The bill will not cause American workers
to lose their jobs and that our cities will not be flooded with a million
- Today, we suffer 20 million unemployed Americans and
35 million subsisting on food stamps. In 40 years, Kennedy's legacy stuffed
this civilization with an added 100 million people. If not stopped and
stopped soon, the United States will add 100 million by 2035.
- "Forty-five years later, over a million immigrants
come into our country every year causing millions of American workers to
lose their jobs," said Goode. "With unemployment above 10 percent,
no one can say with a straight face that "immigrants are doing the
jobs Americans won't do." Without that justification, a moratorium
is just plain old common sense."
- Join <http://www.numbersusa.com>www.numbersusa.com and
become a faxer of pre-written letters to move an immigration moratorium
closer to reality. Otherwise, sit by and watch another 100 million people
rush into and crush this civilization.
- Mr. Obama ... We're already WAY past enough is
- Frosty Wooldridge has bicycled across six continents
from the Arctic to the South Pole as well as six times across
the USA, coast to coast and border to border. In 2005, he bicycled from
the Arctic Circle, Norway to Athens, Greece. He presents "The Coming
Population Crisis in America: and what you can do about it" to civic
clubs, church groups, high schools and colleges. He works to bring
about sensible world population balance at www.frostywooldridge.com
He is the author of: America on the Brink: The Next Added 100
Million Americans. Copies available: 1 888 280 7715