- Federal Court Decisions
Favor AZ Immigration Law
- Mobs of illegal aliens marched the streets
over the weekend to let us all know they have some imagined rights. They
marched to protest Arizona's new "racist" immigration law, even
though it will apply to all races if they are here illegally. As I have
pointed out before, while the majority of criminals are from Mexico, about
38% are from Ireland, commie China, the Middle East, the Philippines, the
Republic of Georgia, South America and other countries.
- The fact challenged, biased media continue to puke out
their support of lawlessness. U.S.
Congressman Luis Gutierrez got arrested. He would rather
see criminals hold jobs in his state while real Americans stand in unemployment
lines. Militant students in Denver, no doubt many of them illegal aliens
who have no right to take up class room space, walked out of school to
protest the State of Arizona upholding the law and trying to keep more
of their citizens from being slaughtered or kidnapped.
- Just one big, happy family of useful fools. They're all
chanting this law will demand "your papers" like Nazi Germany.
The dumb and dumber:
- TITLE 8 > CHAPTER 12 > SUBCHAPTER II > Part VII >
- § 1304. Forms for registration and fingerprinting
- (e) Personal possession of registration or receipt card;
- Every alien, eighteen years of age and over, shall at
all times carry with him and have in his personal possession any certificate
of alien registration or alien registration receipt card issued to him
pursuant to subsection (d) of this section. Any alien who fails to comply
with the provisions of this subsection shall be guilty of a misdemeanor
and shall upon conviction for each offense be fined not to exceed $100
or be imprisoned not more than thirty days, or both.
- Asking aliens who enter this country lawfully for those
documents is no different than a state trooper asking an American citizen
for driver's license, registration. No different than customs at all our
airports asking for a passport when you re-enter the country. Even white
people get asked! No different than being asked for a birth certificate
for many ordinary things here in America. Even white people get asked!
Aliens are required to carry their documents with them. Got that?
- Read the rest of Devvy's superb column here...
- Visit Devvy's website at: http://www.devvy.com.
You can also sign up for her free email alerts. Devvy's radio show broadcasts
Mon-Fri, 3:00 pm PST, 5:00 pm CST and 6:00 pm EST. To listen, go to: http://www.renseradio.com/listenlive.htm