- Stop The Census - Nothing But Fraud
- By Devvy
- Millions of Americans are hot over the
census. First, their homes are entered into a GPS tracking device without
permission. No where in the U.S. Constitution does it authorize such a
data base be complied regarding the taking of the census:
- Art. 1, Sec. 2, Clause 3: http://www.house.gov/house/Constitution/Constitution.html
- And, equally as important:
- Art. 1, Sec. 9: Clause 4: No Capitation, or other direct,
Tax shall be laid, unless in Proportion to the Census or Enumeration herein
before directed to be taken. (See Note 7) 
- Note 7: Note 7: This Clause has been affected by amendment
- There is no question the Sixteenth Amendment (XVI) was
never properly ratified and is a law that never was.
- However, moving on from that fraud, no where do we see
in Art. 1, Sec. 2, Clause 3 what we see on the official U.S. Census site
or the propaganda (radio and TV commercials); I'll get to that in a moment.
First, I want you to read the following excerpt from pages 41-46 of Vivien
Kellems book, Toil, Taxes and Trouble, published in 1952:
- "Since a capitation means a tax of the same amount
for every person, this provision makes doubly sure that all federal taxes
must be at the same uniform rate for everybody. This limitation that direct
taxes be levied by the Federal Government must be in proportion to a census
and apportioned among the States in accordance with numbers, is the only
provision in the Constitution that is stated twice.
- "The only reason that our Constitution required
a census to be taken every ten years was to count the people to determine
how many Representatives should go to Congress, and how direct taxes should
be levied. I wonder how many Americans thought of this in 1950 when those
little busybodies came knocking on their doors, asking ten thousand impudent,
silly questions which were none of their, or Washington's, business.
- "There is absolutely no power granted in the Constitution
which enables a top-heavy bureaucracy of empty-headed simpletons, and worse,
to invade the privacy of the American people in such a monstrous manner.
- "This census is just a preview of what is really
in store for us if they actually take over, which they most certainly will
do unless we uproot and vote them out.
- "The census was to count the people - that was all.
The number of people determined the number of Representatives in Congress
and the apportionment of direct taxes among the states.
- "For a long time I asked myself, 'Why were Representatives
and direct taxes linked together and apportioned among the States in accordance
with population?' It was understandable that Representatives should be
chosen in accordance with numbers but why should taxes be apportioned the
same way? And then one day, out of the blue, it came to me crystal clear.
All at once I understood the plan to safeguard the future freedom of the
nation, conceived and executed by those scholarly men.
- "I read again: 'Representatives and direct taxes
shall be included within this Union, according to their respective numbers...'
'No capitation, or other direct tax shall be laid, unless in proportion
to the Census of Enumeration hereinbefore directed to be taken.' And in
those two sentences our forefathers bound fast the hands of Congress and
secured the liberty and freedom of the American people. How? By making
it utterly impossible to levy an income tax."
- It is for the reasons above the Sixteenth Amendment was
declared ratified in 1913. The Federal Reserve Banking Act was passed at
the 11th hour in December the same year. The "income tax" law
to steal the fruits of our labor to enrich an international banking cartel
by hijacking of our monetary system.
- Have you heard the commercials? "If a school gets
100 new students and you don't fill out the census, we won't get that extra
money from the federal government." How many of those students are
illegal aliens who have NO right to sit in any classroom at any level of
school in this country? 20? 40? Most certainly in the border states. You,
me and our children and grand children are to be raped to pay for these
illegals stealing our education resources. That is NOT what the census
- Here's another outrage: Mexican children cross border
to go to school
- "For the past two years, Rachel Ortiz's commute
to her El Paso school has begun each morning in Mexico. As the sun rises
over that side of the Rio Grande, the first-grader follows her father from
their cinder-block home through the streets of Ciudad Juarez.
- "Aaron Ortiz holds his 6-year-old's pink backpack
and later her hand. At the border they funnel onto the pedestrian bridge
alongside dozens of other children with backpacks holding parents' hands.
Then they are on the other side, saying goodbye at the gates of Vilas Elementary,
where breakfast is served free and special classes are offered for English-language
- The corrupt, smarmy professional politician, Governor
Rick Perry of Texas, just won his primary. Perry, along with the blessing
of our state legislature has allowed sickening practice this to continue.
Those kids illegally enter our country and then steal our tax dollars for
"free" education and meals.
- Texans: Where is your outrage? It may not bother you,
but I resent the hell out of my tax dollars being used to facilitate illegals,
regardless of age, coming across our national border.
- This commercial makes me want to gag: If you don't fill
out the census and our town needs new stop lights, our community won't
get the federal money. Stand up and be counted!
- Those commercials come in all flavors: Get your money
now! It doesn't matter that 90% of all spending by the Outlaw Congress
is illegal under the Constitution. It doesn't matter that Congress as NO
authority to steal the fruits of your labor in Terra Haute, IN to send
to Yakima, Washington, to install traffic lights in that city. There is
some $400 BILLION "dollars" at stake. The only problem: Since
there is no money in the treasury, that "money" will have to
be borrowed and the interest slapped on our backs, our children and grand
children will continue to grow exponentially into hundreds more billions.
- It doesn't matter that YOUR congress critter's job isn't
to "bring home the bacon." Americans who have no understanding
of the history of this republic and too many who frankly don't care, are
so used to the thieves in Washington, DC., stealing the fruits of our labor,
they demand it now as some sort of right.
- As the people's purse, the U.S. Treasury, is overdrawn
$12.5 TRILLION "dollars" as I write this, and unfunded mandates
are close to $107 TRILLION "dollars"  - just where do the
American people think all this confetti (worthless fiat currency called
"Federal" Reserve Notes) is going to come from -- like the much
touted cencus bags of bux --- and how will it get repaid?
- Back in 2004, Carolyn Lochhead did a superb, short piece
that shook up a whole lot of people: Speeches ignore impending U.S. debt
disaster / No mention of fiscal gap estimated as high as $72 trillion :
- "A pathbreaking study by Jagadeesh Gokhale of the
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland and Kent Smetters, a former deputy assistant
secretary at the Treasury -- commissioned by former Treasury Secretary
Paul O'Neill -- estimated a $44 trillion fiscal gap. It laid out a few
painful options on how to meet the liabilities:
- More than double the payroll tax, immediately and forever,
from 15.3 percent of wages to nearly 32 percent;
- -- Raise income taxes by two-thirds, immediately and
- -- Cut Social Security and Medicare benefits by 45 percent,
immediately and forever;
- -- Or eliminate forever all discretionary spending, which
includes the military, homeland security, highways, courts, national parks
and most of what the federal government does outside of the transfer of
payments to the elderly.
- "Such corrective actions grow more severe each year.
Waiting just until 2008, the end of the next presidency, would mean raising
the payroll tax to 33. 5 percent instead of 32 percent, the study found.
- "Gokhale said that fresh numbers from the Medicare
trustees show the fiscal gap has since grown to $72 trillion, $10 trillion
of that for Social Security and an astonishing $62 trillion for Medicare,
the government health care program for the elderly. Rest at link below.
- Lochhead wasn't blowing smoke when she wrote that column
six years ago. Tens of millions of Americans blew their stacks back in
August 2008 because they're finally coming to understand the significance
of this massive and unpayable debt Congress, the usurper in the White House
and his predecessors for decades have heaped upon we the people.
- Remember: Right now, today, YOU are still working to
pay "your fair share" to the government in taxes. You will still
have to work another four months for "Uncle Sam," the International
Monetary Fund, the communist UN, the World Bank, dictators throughout the
world and tens of billions in foreign "aid".
- I say unpayable debt because it is unpayable. The Tax
Foundation came out with another reality check, March 12, 2010:
- Washington, DC, March 12, 2010 -- "Federal income
tax rates would have to be more than doubled across the income spectrum
if Congress were to close the deficit in fiscal year 2010, according to
a new report from the nonpartisan Tax Foundation. Instead of taxing joint
filers with rates ranging from 10 percent to 35 percent, tax rates would
have to start at 24.3 percent and reach up to 84.9 percent....
- "Even in 2012, when the President's budget projects
a lower deficit, tax rates would still be need to be prohibitively high
in order to balance the budget, with rates ranging from 15.8 percent to
- "Average tax payments would have to rise by almost
$10,000 in 2010 to erase the deficit. The average tax payment of a tax
filer making between $75,000 and $100,000 would increase by $11,164. Taxpayers
with AGIs over $1 million would see their tax bills climb by $969, 505.
- "If high-income people had to pay a federal tax
rate ranging from 65 percent to 85 percent, adding on an 8 percent rate
in most states plus local income taxes and payroll taxes would push tax
rates close to 100 percent for some households.
- "At some point, government would be taking away
all earnings and there would be no incentive to work," Ahern said.
"There can be little doubt that the high tax rates necessary to balance
the budget in the next several years would discourage all income-producing
- Cost of Census: More waste
- Taxpayers to Fork Out $2.5 Million for Single Census
Ad During Super Bowl
- Millions wasted on census as head count approaches Audit:
Census workers collected checks for excessive travel and training, wasting
- The Census Bureau spent $85 million on advance letters
and postcard reminders that the Census form is on its way
- Project cost (which will go way over): $14.7 BILLION
- That waste comes from the sweat off your back. Our children
and their children will inherit the interest on all those tens of millions.
- The whole process is a fraud
- Why do I say that? Let's look at the definition of fraud:
deceit, trickery, sharp practice, or breach of confidence, perpetrated
for profit or to gain some unfair or dishonest advantage.
Constitution limits the question to only how many people live in a dwelling
(House, tent, apartment, boat, whatever) for the purpose of congressional
representation. It does not in any way authorize what has been the census
information gathering of past decades. It is deceit and trickery. It is
also to gain an unfair advantage and by this, I mean the counting of criminals
(illegal aliens) who have NO right to even be in this country:
- With Money on the Line, Local Governments Urge Illegal
Immigrants to Fill Out Census. "Cities, counties and states that haven't
been very kind to illegal immigrants over the years are suddenly dusting
off their welcome mats. With the 2010 census about to get under way, those
undocumented residents will be worth a lot of money for the next few weeks."
- I damn near burst an artery when I read that article,
which contains this quote: "It helps us build our hospitals, schools,
parks, libraries," said Michael Nowakowski, vice mayor of the city
of Phoenix and the point person for the census on the City Council."
According to that news item, "Phoenix officials estimate every resident
counted is worth about $400 in government funding."
- ANY elected official who is part of this outrage is in
violation of federal law: a person who aids and abets an illegal alien
for financial gain can go to prison. But, wait! It gets even better:
- U.S. Census Director Tour Assures Illegal Immigrants
- "Keeping with the Obama Administration's mission
to conduct the most diverse outreach campaign in history, the director
of the U.S. Census Bureau is touring Mexican border towns with high illegal
immigrant populations to personally assure that those who fill out questionnaires
this spring will not be deported.
- "This is a safe thing for everyone to do regardless
of your immigration status," the president's handpicked census director
(Robert Groves) told residents of a renowned illegal alien "colonia"
in south Texas this week. He visited several dilapidated makeshift homes
off of a dirt road in a Laredo neighborhood called San Carlos to stress
that census data will be kept confidential and not turned over to immigration
- "Even if the president of the United States asks
him for their census forms, Groves told the Spanish-speaking crowd, he
can refuse because the law says the forms must be kept private. If he violates
that sacred law, Groves further informed the attentive illegal immigrants,
he can go to prison. Besides, citizenship status is not even asked on the
census questionnaire, assured the Texas congressman (Chicano rights activist
Henry Cuellar) who accompanied Groves on this particular jaunt.
- "The census director is also giving illegal immigrants
across the country a lesson in basic civics by explaining that hundreds
of billions of federal dollars are allocated to state and local governments
based on population. Being included in the decennial count will in turn
allow them to receive more public benefits; "We want to count you
and your family can benefit from the services," Groves is telling
- "This marks the latest of many administration efforts
to cater to illegal immigrants. A few weeks ago the government launched
an unprecedented $133 million advertising campaign-in dozens of languages-to
promote the census with the Spanish ads assuring the decennial count is
confidential and cannot divulge respondents' immigration status.
- "The never-before-seen promotional blitz includes
television commercials, print and outdoor ads as well as online advertising.
Hundreds of ads have been drafted in 28 languages, including two Chinese
dialects, Russian, Arabic and Tagolog. The Spanish advertisements, distributed
on national television and print media, are of particular interest because
they guarantee the safety of illegal aliens who fill out the census forms.
- "A few months ago the government announced that,
in an effort to reach out to illegal aliens, it is spending $26 million
to send Spanish-language questionnaires directly to homes for the first
time in history. In past years, participants could request special forms
in several languages-including Spanish, Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese-but
the effort marks the first time that the government sends to entire regions
census questionnaires in a language other than English." 
- "...most diverse outreach campaign..." Make
me vomit. This has to be one of the most egregious actions by a director
in the federal government, yet where is the outcry? The Director of the
Census Bureau is touring in an effort to tell ILLEGAL aliens the federal
government will protect them even though these thieves have NO right to
even be in this country. He's telling those criminals who smuggle themselves
across our borders, stealing jobs that belong to Americans and sucking
our resources dry (medical, education, incarceration), that they need to
be counted in our census so more of your hard earned paycheck will benefit
- Will there be any outrage over this?
- I called my brain dead U.S. rep in DC. His staffer said
they knew nothing about this. Well, damn it -- it's their job to know.
Any elected official from mayors to the Director of the Census Bureau aiding
and abetting illegals in this census taking should be indicted by the Department
of Justice. Should be. Demand it!
- I highly recommend you watch this short five minute video
- 1.5 million people have: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsDhkPym01k
- This eight minute video is also recommended: former New
Jersey Superior Court Judge interview with Prof. Walter Williams:
- Of all the articles and columns I combed through, I feel
one written by Robert Greenslade, provides not only an excellent historical
background, but also the law and what the Census says about fines and enforcement:
- Civil Disobedience and the Census
- What will I do with the census form I received in the
mail addressed to Resident?
- I will NOT fill out the census form, but will instead,
provide a cover letter stating two adults live in the house at XXXXX, Big
Spring, Texas. I will respond to a constitutional requirement, but I will
not surrender to some government agency because it's the path of least
- Every time you give up your rights, this tyrannical government
will continue to feast on your carcass until there's nothing left but chains
-  U.S. Constitution
-  The Law That Never Was
-  The rest of Vivien's excerpt can be found here:
- Just scroll down to the heading:
- A Pioneer on the withholding issue
-  Debt Clock in real time
-  Speeches ignore impending U.S. debt disaster
-  To Close Deficit, Federal Income Tax Rates Would
Have to More than Double
-  With Money on the Line, Local Governments Urge Illegal
Immigrants to Fill Out Census
-  U.S. Census Director Tour Assures Illegal Immigrants
- Will Ohio Democrats Try to Rig the Census?
- Devvy Kidd authored the booklets, Why A Bankrupt America
and Blind Loyalty; 2 million copies sold. Devvy appears on radio shows
all over the country. She left the Republican Party in 1996 and has been
an independent voter ever since. Devvy isn't left, right or in the middle;
she is a constitutionalist who believes in the supreme law of the land,
not some political party.
- Visit Devvy's website at: http://www.devvy.com.
You can also sign up for her free email alerts.