- AZ Deputy Shot In Stomach
By Suspected Illegal
- Illegals just want to come here for a
better life. They're nice people.
- Tonight on Hannity, which I just caught and then left,
Judith Miller had the brass to state forcefully that illegals are doing
the work Americans won't do and we cannot deport them for the sake of our
- Tell that to this deputy and his family.
- A Pinal County Sheriff's deputy was shot in the stomach
Friday by an undocumented immigrant off Interstate 8, according sheriff's
- Lt. Tami Villar told 12 News that the search and rescue
deputy was investigating a load of marijuana in the desert and was confronted
by five suspects. She also said the wounded deputy is expected to survive.
- Deputies believe at least two people were armed with
long guns and at least one handgun. The deputy, whose name was not released,
was patrolling alone in what is considered a high-traffic drug and human-smuggling
- Villar said the deputy radioed dispatch about 4:30 p.m.
to say he had been shot off Interstate 8 and Arizona 84, but he could not
be found when authorities arrived at the scene.
- The deputy was located more than an hour later and taken
to the Casa Grande Medical Center for treatment.
- His condition was not available.
- Rest at link
- Visit Devvy's website at: http://www.devvy.com.
You can also sign up for her free email alerts. Devvy's radio show broadcasts
Mon-Fri, 3:00 pm PST, 5:00 pm CST and 6:00 pm EST. To listen, go to: http://www.renseradio.com/listenlive.htm