- The march on Washington DC this past Sunday by illegal
aliens and their advocates promoted illegality to legality, criminal activity
to lawful manifestation and the U.S. Constitution to the trash heap of
history. The march bet that crime does pay and that criminals deserve
citizenship and that lawful American citizens must pay for everything to
accept criminal illegal aliens in America. What will be that cost? The
Heritage Foundation projected a cost of between $3 trillion to $5 trillion
depending on the final count of illegal aliens that gain amnesty. If the
total hits 25 to 30 million as some sources state, that cost would rise
- What caused the march? Who stands at fault? What will
be done? How will it end up?
- Look to the past four presidents and the last four congresses
to find the evil, the dirt, the duplicity of men and women avoiding their
oaths of office.
- SLAVERY IN 1860 OF AMERICAN BLACKS AND ITS ULTIMATE CONSEQUECES:
- In 1860, Mark Twain wrote, "A man didn't invent
the law; it is merely his business to obey it and keep still; join the
universal conspiracy and keep so still that he shall deceive his fellow-conspirators
into imagining that he doesn't know that the law exists. It is what we
all do--we that know. I am speaking of the lie of silent assertion;
we can tell it without saying a word, and we all do it--we that know. In
the magnitude of its territorial spread it is one of the most majestic
lies that civilizations make it their sacred and anxious care to guard
and watch and propagate.
- "For instance. It would not be possible for a humane
and intelligent person to invent a rational excuse for slavery; yet you
will remember that in the early days of the emancipation agitation in the
North, the agitators got but small help or countenance from any one. Argue
and plead and pray as they might, they could not break the universal stillness
that reigned, from pulpit and press all the way down to the bottom of society--the
clammy stillness created and maintained by the lie of silent assertion--the
silent assertion that there wasn't anything going on in which humane and
intelligent people were interested."
- Twain, also said, "Suppose you were an idiot; and
suppose you were a member of Congress; ah, but I repeat myself."
- Back in 1860, the lie of silent assertion caused a states-rights
rebellion in the south, and ultimately the question of slavery cost America
620,000 men and women in the Civil War that followed.
- Silent assertion continues as the U.S. Congress and president,
"Lie, obfuscate, suppress, ignore and deny a social wrong or condition."
While they ignored it during the entire process of forming this nation,
it boiled over for decades until it received attention and resolve in the
Civil War. At horrible cost!
- Final reality: slavery proves wrong, immoral, unethical
and cannot and does not fit into the U.S. Constitution.
- Why did it persist in America? Money, big money and
more money for the landed gentry, the few rich and the elites!
- MEXICANS AS SLAVES IN 21ST CENTURY AMERICA
- Today, the same slave holders, American employers of
illegal aliens, operate in silent-assertion everywhere across America where
over 20 million illegal aliens, modern day slaves, toil at wages that allow
them only to eat and house themselves. They live in the shadows, not part
of America, like the Blacks back in 1860, but used and abused at will.
Are they happy? Not really, but they are happier than living in their
third world countries where entrenched poverty manifests so much that they
cannot enjoy the barest of menial accommodations such as toilets, clean
water and a decent life.
- But, much like the silent-assertion that created the
Civil War in 1860, those 21st century slaves marching on Washington
DC last Sunday, represent a still greater danger to the breakdown of the
United States. They demand lawful access to this nation's educational,
medical, Social Security, housing, food stamps, insurance, welfare and
other systems through their unlawful actions. In other words, turn this
country into the same country they fled.
- In a report in the Denver Post, March 21, 2010, "The
war next door", Charles Bowden reported that 17,000 Mexican civilians
lost their lives in Mexico via the drug cartels in the past 36 months.
Mexico represents a failed state in the Western Hemisphere, just like
- If the U.S. Congress passes another amnesty like it did
in 1986, it will unleash a legal accommodation of 20 to 30 million people
with no allegiance to or investment in the United States of America, our
culture, language or lawful way of life. Once initiated, this flood of
humanity will inundate every level and every sector of the every community
in America. It will profoundly change what America was into something
that Americans don't want to become: another Mexico; another third world
- POVERTY BEGETS POVERTY, ILLITERACY BEGETS ILLITERACY,
LAWLESSNESS BEGETS MORE LAWLESSNES
- As this amnesty beat grows, I urge you to join Roy Beck
at www.numbersusa.com and add your voice to enforcing our laws
and saving our communities from this 21st century slavery as well
as relentless immigration and crime upon our country. If you fail, you
fail your children and future generations. Out of the next 100 million
people projected population added to this country in the next 25 years,
over 70 million will be third world immigrants and their children. Look
to Detroit, Chicago, Miami, Houston and Los Angeles for examples of what
will become of your cities across America.
- PART 1: OVERPOPULATION IN 21ST CENTURY AMERICA--OUR
- PART 2: OVERPOPULATION IN 21ST CENTURY AMERICA-FROG
IN THE POT METAPHOR
- PART 3: OVERPOPULATION IN 21ST CENTURY AMERICA-1,700
PEOPLE ADDED TO CALIFORNIA DAILY
- PART 4: OVERPOPULATION IN 21ST CENTURY AMERICA-NOBODY
EVER DIES OF OVERPOPULATION
- PART 5: OVERPOPULATION IN 21ST CENTURY AMERICA-POISONING
- PART 6: OVERPOPULATION IN 21ST CENTURY AMERICA-ACCELERATED
POISONING OF OUR WORLD
- By Frosty Wooldridge
- PART 7: OVERPOPULATION IN 21ST CENTURY AMERICA-QUALITY
OF LIFE IN AN OVERCROWDED WORLD
- By Frosty Wooldridge