- How Many More Tears?
How Many More Funerals?
- Another murder while the Outlaw Congress
goes home for two weeks:
- Arizona Rancher's Killing Sparks Calls to Beef Up Border Security
- "Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano is
under pressure to beef up border security in the Southwest in the wake
of Saturday's killing of a rancher in southeastern Arizona.
- "Three members of New Mexico's congressional delegation
have asked for an increase in the Border Patrol's presence in the Boot
Heel of New Mexico, about 10 miles from where the rancher was shot to death
over the weekend. U.S. Sens. Jeff Bingaman and Tom Udall, along with Rep.
Harry Teague, say Napolitano's agency needs to take more security steps.
- "And former Colorado Rep. Tom Tancredo, an outspoken
opponent of illegal immigration, called on Napolitano to "reject politics
and do the right thing" by dispatching the National Guard to the Arizona
- "As governor of Arizona, Napolitano deployed the
National Guard to help the Border Patrol do its job Three days ago, Napolitano
told an audience at Arizona State University that the border is more secure
than ever," Tancredo said Sunday through his Rocky Mountain Foundation.
"I challenge her -- no, I dare her -- to come to this community and
try to sell that lie.
- How Many Americans Will Have to Die Before Our Border is Secured?
- February 24, 2009
- "In 2005, the Government Accountability
Office announced the results of a study which examined the criminal history
of 55,322 illegal aliens who were incarcerated in federal, state, and local
institutions during the year 2003. The results of that study follow:
- "The 55,322 illegal aliens in the study accounted
for a total of 459,614 arrests (or eight arrests per illegal alien).
- "Their arrests represented a total of nearly 700,000
criminal offenses (or 13 offenses per illegal alien).
- "36 percent of those studied had been arrested at
least five times previously." Rest at link
- The one thing I disagree with is his comment re a WND
column that illegals are just "good people" who want to come
- Good people don't smuggle themselves across our borders
and thumb their nose at OUR laws.
- Good people don't steal our jobs, bankrupt our hospitals,
overload our school systems and steal the fruits of our labor to the tune
of hundreds of billions of dollars every year bankrupting state and local
- Good people don't commit criminal acts just because they
want something that doesn't belong to them. Criminals do that.
- Rest at link
- Visit Devvy's website at: http://www.devvy.com.
You can also sign up for her free email alerts. Devvy's new radio show
debuts, April 5, 2010. Monday - Friday; 3:00 pm PST, 5:00 pm CST and 6:00
pm EST. See this link to tune in: http://www.renseradio.com/listenlive.htm