- America -
Do You Feel Violated Yet?
- "Then I say, the earth belongs to
each of these generations during its course, fully and in its own right.
The second generation receives it clear of the debts and encumbrances of
the first, the third of the second, and so on. For if the first could charge
it with a debt, then the earth would belong to the dead and not to the
living generation. Then, no generation can contract debts greater than
may be paid during the course of its own existence." --Thomas
Jefferson to James Madison, 1789. ME 7:455, Papers 15:393
- As I write this column, the national debt created by
the U.S. Congress without the consent of we the people is $12.7 TRILLION
dollars. The people's treasury is bankrupt with current obligations running
into numbers most people can't even grasp - Social security and Medicare
have $99 TRILLION dollars in unfunded mandates:
- "Let's say you and I and Bruce Ericson and every
U.S. citizen who is alive today decided to fully address this unfunded
liability through lump-sum payments from our own pocketbooks, so that all
of us and all future generations could be secure in the knowledge that
we and they would receive promised benefits in perpetuity. How much would
we have to pay if we split the tab? Again, the math is painful. With a
total population of 304 million, from infants to the elderly, the per-person
payment to the federal treasury would come to $330,000. This comes to $1.3
million per family of four-over 25 times the average household's income." 
- The actual unemployment rate is 26.2%. The number of
Americans on food stamps is 39.4 million - an increase of 5.9 million
since last November. While Americans have nothing left after their
paychecks are pinched for federal taxes and "entitlement" programs,
usurper Hillary Clinton brokered a deal with Pakistan to steal more of
the fruits of our labor:
- US to Give $125 Million to Upgrade Pakistan's Power Sector.
October 29, 2009. "Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, seeking to
bolster Islamabad's fight against Islamic extremists US corporaterrorists'
profits, initiated a crash U.S. assistance program for Pakistan's power
sector aimed at rolling back electricity shortages that threaten to cripple
the South Asian nation's economy. Mrs. Clinton, on the first of a three-day
diplomatic mission to Pakistan, said that Washington will disburse $125
million to Islamabad for the upgrading of key power stations and transmission
lines. U.S. experts are also beginning to work with Pakistani utility companies
to reduce power outages and lost revenue caused by outmoded technologies
and systemic non-payment by customers, which costs Pakistan hundreds of
millions of dollars each year."
- That $125 MILLION dollars has to be borrowed from the
private banking cabal deceptively called the Federal Reserve. With interest,
it will be $250 MILLION dollars. That is OUR money being stolen from us
against the law. Every week, you and I are obligated to send commie China
$800 MILLION dollars to pay just the interest on the bad paper of ours
being held by China. Congress has become world class beggars with you,
me, our children and grand children as the payment machine.
- Hope and change was a marketing slogan to usher in the
final collapse of our republic. Obama/Soetoro is in full charge towards
the utter and complete destruction of America. Right along with the same
incumbents who were voted back into Congress in November, 2008. The Sovietization
of the U.S. is almost complete.
- Nothing has changed except the debt numbers. Let me give
you a few examples. Art. 1, Sec. 8 of the U.S. Constitution does NOT authorize
foreign aid to any foreign country. This grand rape against we the people
is illegal under the supreme law of the land. However, that hasn't mattered
squat to Democrats and Republicans in Congress for decades. Below are current
bills sitting in the Outlaw Congress:
- U.S. Congress House Committee on Foreign Affairs 
- H.R. 417: Next Steps for Haiti Act of 2009
- B) SENSE OF CONGRESS- It is the sense of Congress that
at least $3,000,000 should be made available for each of the fiscal years
specified in subparagraph (A) to carry out this section.
- That $3 MILLION dollars will have to be borrowed with
the interest slapped on our backs on top of the $100 MILLION borrowed dollars
Barry Soetoro aka Barack Obama, has already stolen from our purse to hand
to who knows who in Haiti. How will it get repaid? - The federal income
tax Watch what happens to the withholding out of your paycheck by early
next year. Think things are bad now, tragically, the worst is coming.
- H.R. 1605: To seek the establishment of and contributions
to an International Fund for Israeli-Palestinian Peace, and for other purposes
- (a) Fiscal Year 2010 - Of the amounts made available
for the fiscal year 2010 to carry out chapter 4 of part II of the Foreign
Assistance Act of 1961 (22 U.S.C. 2346 et seq. - relating to the Economic
Support Fund)), $50,000,000 is authorized to be appropriated for United
States contributions to the International Fund
- H.R. 1861: Daniel Pearl Freedom of the Press Act of 2009
- (b) Amounts and Time- Grants may be awarded to nonprofit
and international organizations in amounts ranging from $70,000 to $150,000
annually. Grants may span multiple years, up to five years.
- SEC. 5. AUTHORIZATION OF APPROPRIATIONS.
- There is authorized to be appropriated to the Secretary
of State $2,000,000 for each of fiscal years 2010 to 2014 to carry out
- Our bank account is over drawn $108 TRILLION dollars
in debt . Every penny above will have to be borrowed and the interest
will be paid by our grand children who will be little more than slaves
before this decade is gone.
- H.R. 1969: Vietnam Human Rights Act of 2009
- (Keep in mind, Viet Nam is a now a full blown communist
- SEC. 401. RADIO FREE ASIA TRANSMISSIONS TO VIETNAM.
- (a) Policy of the United States- It is the policy of
the United States to take such measures as are necessary to overcome the
jamming of Radio Free Asia by the Government of Vietnam.
- (b) Authorization of Appropriations- In addition to such
amounts as are otherwise authorized to be appropriated for the Broadcasting
Board of Governors, there are authorized to be appropriated to carry out
the policy under subsection (a) $12,5000,000 for the fiscal year 2010 and
$2,500,000 for fiscal year 2011.
- H.R. 1987: Microfinance Capacity-Building Act of 2009
- (1) Microfinance is considered one of the great success
stories of United States foreign aid because of its ability to reach the
poor, especially women, with programs that have a high impact and are highly
- (7) AUTHORIZATION OF APPROPRIATIONS-
- (A) IN GENERAL- To carry out this subsection, there are
authorized to be appropriated -
- (i) $6,000,000 for fiscal year 2010
- (ii) $12,000,000 for fiscal year 2011
- (iii) $15,000,000 for fiscal year 2012
- (iv) $12,000,000 for fiscal year 2013
- (v) $5,000,000 for fiscal year 2014
- H.R. 2478: Lord's Resistance Army Disarmament and Northern
Uganda Recovery Act of 2009
- (b) Authorization of Appropriations - There is authorized
to be appropriated $10,000,000 for each of fiscal years 2010 through 2012
to carry out this section.
- How many more countries will "we" stick our
noses into when we have NO business interfering with or funding any activities
in foreign countries?
- H.R. 2103: International Protecting Girls by Preventing
Child Marriage Act of 2009
- 9. AUTHORIZATION OF APPROPRIATIONS.
- To carry out this Act and the amendments made by this
Act, there are authorized to be appropriated as such sums as necessary
for fiscal years 2010 through 2014
- H.R. 1410: Newborn, Child, and Mother Survival Act of
- To provide assistance to improve the health of newborns,
children, and mothers in developing countries, and for other purposes.
- SEC. 6. AUTHORIZATION OF APPROPRIATIONS.
- (a) In General - There are authorized to be appropriated
to carry out this Act, and the amendments made by this Act, such sums as
may be necessary for each of the fiscal years 2010 through 2014.
- (b) Availability of Funds - Amounts appropriated pursuant
to the authorization of appropriations under subsection (a) are authorized
to remain available until expended.
- Another bottomless pit, if passed, to be funded with
borrowed money you and I will be paying on the rest of our lives with the
interest continuing and forced down our children's throat. It is the responsibility
of every foreign government to take care of their people, not ours. We
can feel compassion for humans around the globe, but our Constitution does
not authorize this rape of we the people.
- H.R. 2639:
- Global Poverty Act of 2009
- "To require the President to develop and implement
a comprehensive strategy to further the United States foreign policy objective
of promoting the reduction of global poverty, the elimination of extreme
- (8) At the summit of the Group of Eight (G-8) nations
in July 2005, leaders from all eight countries committed to increase aid
to Africa from the current $25,000,000,000 annually to $50,000,000,000
by 2010, and to cancel 100 percent of the debt obligations owed to the
World Bank, African Development Bank, and International Monetary Fund by
18 of the world's poorest nations.
- H.R. 2878: Solar Villages Initiative Act
- To authorize microenterprise assistance for renewable
energy projects in developing countries.
- (e) Authorization of Appropriations- There is authorized
to be appropriated to the President to carry out this section $10,000,000
for fiscal year 2010, $10,000,000 for fiscal year 2011, $15,000,000 for
fiscal year 2012, $15,000,000 for fiscal year 2013, $20,000,000 for fiscal
year 2014, and $30,000,000 for fiscal year 2015.
- H.R. 3077: Global Food Security Act of 2009
- (i) Authorization of Appropriations- There is authorized
to be appropriated to the President for the purpose of carrying out activities
under this section--
- (1) $100,000,000 for fiscal year 2010;
- (2) $200,000,000 for fiscal year 2011;
- (3) $300,000,000 for fiscal year 2012;
- (4) $400,000,000 for fiscal year 2013;
- (5) $500,000,000 for fiscal year 2014.
- Americans will be wearing rags and stealing food while
being plundered in more taxes to send around the world.
- Those are just a small number of the bills from one committee
in the Outlaw Congress. The full list is available on line, see foot note
three for URL. They are sponsored and co-sponsored by both Democrats and
- While you're working one, two or three jobs or job hunting,
this is the 'change' being shoved down our throats. Today, right here in
America, a land rich in human and natural resources, parents across this
country are eating one meal a day so their children can have two by the
end of the month; schools are providing breakfast for millions of children
including ILLEGALs who have no right to anything but deportation. Yet,
proposed bills from just one committee add up to more than a TRILLION borrowed
- Do you feel violated yet?
- Let me close with this quote that will hopefully drive
the point home and get Americans to understand there can be no change with
the same incumbents in Congress regardless of party:
- "....We're confiscating property now....That's socialism.
It's written into the Communist Manifesto. Maybe we ought to see that every
person who gets a tax return receives a copy of the Communist Manifesto
with it so he can see what's happening to him." --T. Coleman
Andrews. Mr. Andrews (a Democrat) was Commissioner for the first 33 months
of the Eisenhower Administration, U.S. News & Report, May 25, 1956
-  Richard W. Fisher, President and CEO of the Federal
Reserve Bank of Dallas - Remarks before the Commonwealth Club of California
May 28, 2008
-  Demand Congress stop withholding taxes now - Devvy
-  Web site: GovTrack.us - http://www.govtrack.us/congress/committee.xpd?id=HSFA
-  Use a search engine and type: debt clock real time
- Devvy Kidd authored the booklets, Why A Bankrupt America
and Blind Loyalty; 2 million copies distributed. Devvy appears on radio
shows all over the country. She left the Republican Party in 1996 and has
been an independent voter ever since. Devvy is a constitutionalist who
believes in the supreme law of the land, not some political party.
- Visit Devvy's website at: http://www.devvy.com.
You can also sign up for her free email alerts. Devvy's radio show broadcasts
Mon-Fri, 3:00 pm PST, 5:00 pm CST and 6:00 pm EST. To listen, go to: http://www.renseradio.com/listenlive.htm