- If there's ever to be an honest final analysis of what
killed the Gulf of Mexico, it will not be Mother Earth's crude oil and
- What did kill the Gulf? The man-made chemical dispersant,
- Well then, WHO killed the Gulf? British Petroleum, of
course; but, they were only the paid killers. The important parts of the
article below tell us - WHO paid the killers to do the killing, and paid
the cops to look the other way, and paid the courts to declare the murder
to have been an unavoidable homicide.
- There's a two tiered system of justice in the United
States: one for us and another for the "legalized" killers.
- If you, me, and our neighbors had been running the Deepwater
Horizon oil rig when it blew up in the Gulf of Mexico, and we had committed
the same string of incriminating overt acts as British Petroleum (BP) has,
we'd be hit from all sides by the Obama administration and the talking
heads of the propaganda press. And, we'd all be lucky to get off with life
in prison, with torture being a major part of the punishment.
- But evidently, the corporations of the International
Monetary/Banking Cartel, like British Petroleum, can pay a relatively small
reimbursement fee for their horrendous crimes against humanity and all
other forms of life, with the prevailing governmental and media sentiment
becoming, "Oh well, it could have happened to anyone. Do the best
you can to clean up your mess."
- Could have happened to anyone? What about the trail of
strange "coincidences" before the blowout, and the bizarre strategies
and secrecies after it, with little probing from the mainstream media,
and much less from the US federal government.
- Did you know that
- Between March 22nd and 24th of 2010 (before the Gulf
oil disaster occurred) the Department of Homeland Security and the US Coast
Guard conducted drills, they called [Oil] Spills of National Significance.
Boy, were those guys prescient, or what?
- And according to direct witness testimony, BP knew about
the cracks in the drill casing of the Deepwater Horizon oil casing two
weeks before the blow out?
- Did you know that as many as eight fireboats shot, "10,000
to 50,000 gallons of seawater onto the [Deepwater Horizon] rig per minute,"
according to a complaint filed in federal court in New Orleans. That was
how the rig was flooded, destabilizing it, causing it to tip over and sink.
The piping then broke and the well really began spewing oil and gas.
- The fireboats should have used their "dynamic positioning
systems" to hold the rig in place, while fighting the fire with industry-approved
methods, the complaint stated.
- Some oil rigs have burned for weeks at a time without
- Did you know that Tony Hayward, BP's Chief Executive,
sold about a million dollars of his BP stock, and the BP corporation sold
about half of its own stock less than a month before the blowout occurred?
- Goldman Sachs, the Monetary Cartel's main investment
bank in the US, sold close to half their BP holdings just prior to the
Gulf blowout, earning over $250 million on the transactions.
- Another Cartel mega-corporation the Halliburton
gang (of Dick Cheney infamy) - apparently also loaded with psychic powers,
bought an oil spill clean up company (Boots n Coots) just before the Gulf
blowout. And guess who's now making millions if not billions on the phony
clean-up in the Gulf. If you said Halliburton, you're only partially right,
as all large corporate profits percolate up to the private oligarchs of
the International Monetary Cartel. (Incidentally, according to PressTV,
Halliburton's profits soared 83% in the second quarter of 2010.)
- Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal wanted to build barriers
to protect his state's coasts, but US federal regulators prevented him
from doing so, while "No Drama Obama" looked the other way.
- After the blowout, BP sealed off the entire Gulf Coast
region, with the help of the US Coast Guard, local police, and private
contractors, thus denying all media access, except for the photo-ops orchestrated
by BP. Let us hope BP doesn't take charge of the US Marine Corp., with
orders to shoot people who take pictures of the awful coastal disasters.
For now, they are only arresting those who insist on taking such pictures.
- BP took full control of all information released from
the Gulf, leaving independent scientists and researchers no way of verifying
the data released by the oil company.
- The Cartel's government, corporations, and the people
who run them, have pulled out all the stops to ensure the truth in the
Gulf will never be officially told. Can we even believe the constant videos
of busted wellheads, with lazy bubbling liquids of ever changing colors
gurgling soundlessly upwards, as many of those wellheads look different
in the various tapes BP has released.
- The major media can't even keep their lies straight.
For the longest time, they were telling us about 100,000 ppi (pounds per
square inch) of crude jetting into the Gulf, then suddenly they're capping
a pressure of 7,000 ppi.
- Geologist Chris Landau has, also, asked an interesting
question: How come the pressure gauges we see on videos supposedly
at 5,000 feet below sea level are not even cracked, when nuclear
submarines don't descend beyond 1,200 feet below sea level for fear of
- Moreover, there is no light at 5,000 feet below sea level,
as it's as dark down there as being 5,000 feet below ground without lights.
Did somebody set up a light stage 5,000 feet below sea level? Would lights
or cameras even work at the pressures of 5,000 feet of sea water?
- Are we being fed an illusion? But, an illusion is only
as good as its weakest link, of which there seem to be many.
- Is the busted well being at 5,000 feet, itself a lie?
Why would our federal government ever tell us the truth, when lying has
long been institutionalized within it?
- Did you, also, know an entire area of the Gulf was decreed
to be a "no-fly zone." Why? How did BP gain such extraordinary
powers to hide the truth of the disaster they caused?
- Picture yourself being a successful business person
capable of commanding the US Coast Guard, as your own private security
force to block access to a sizable portion of the United States from public
scrutiny after a major disaster that you caused.
- Perhaps President Obama, and his huge cadre of bumbling
gremlins, have no factual data, at all, about what has gone on, is going
on, or will go on in the Gulf. Obviously, BP has more influence than our
president and his entire army of well-paid, but corrupted US bureaucrats.
- Nor can we expect any positive direction from the US
Congress, as most of those imposters were bought off by the International
Monetary/Banking Cartel, back in 1913.
- And our court system? Rumor has it that most of the Gulf
Coast judges have historically been heavy investors in oil stocks, with
many of them receiving large cash gratuities from the oil industry for
legal work "well done."
- Does BP have more power than the US government? No, but
the owners of BP do.
- Is it any wonder that exponential declines in the quality
of our lives run across the board: Declining incomes, increasing taxes
and cost-of-living indexes, toxic water (that's then poisoned), processed
GMO foods, foul air (that's made deadly with chem-trails), soils made fallow
and poisonous with radioactive fertilizers, and now VOCs (volatile organic
compounds) mixed with neuro-toxins from the Gulf are some of the examples
of how the global elite are decimating our world and all life on it.
- Every good socio-political commentary needs an angle,
a wedge into the ever widening avalanche of global news. The very best
angles are fleshed out and proven by "their" subsequent commentary.
An angle should be one that introduces readers to a new slant on life,
and helps them to wake up to better ways of conducting the affairs of man.
Hopefully, this ensuing article will, in part, accomplish the objective
of alerting you to the criminal intent of the powers that control our world.
- But, let us set aside the merits of evidence, and the
very real possibility of provable intent (or at the very least gross criminal
negligence) of governmental regulators and oil company executives causing,
or allowing, the worst humanly-caused biotic catastrophe (or extinction
level event), in world history: the blow out of the Deepwater Horizon oil
rig in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Ignoring the lies and distortions of the propaganda press,
let us focus entirely on the utterly provable crimes committed by US regulators
and BP (British Petroleum) executives immediately following the blow out
of the Gulf of Mexico oil well.
- Please read the following eleven paragraphs slowly and
carefully to completely understand the enormity of these crimes.
- British Petroleum (BP), with governmental approval,
was quick to dump hundreds of thousand of gallons of their poisonous chemical
dispersant, Corexit 9500 (a neuro-toxic pesticide), at their totally busted
undersea wellhead and on surface Gulf waters. Corexit is one of the most
poisonous dispersants ever developed, and is up to 20 times more toxic
than other dispersants, while being only half as effective.
- Corexit kills all life from algae and micro-organisms
to human beings. The Monetary Cartel's injection of so much Corexit into
the Gulf renders all governmental pretensions of environmental and human/animal
life concerns null and void.
- So quick to dump their Corexit, BP must have expected
a blowout. And within days, BP dumped over a million gallons of Corexit
into our Gulf of Mexico.
- How did a million gallons of Corexit just happen to be
handy right after the Gulf well explosion? A million gallons? Can we even
visualize a million gallons of anything? How many months would it take
anyone to manufacture that many gallons of dispersants?
- Breaking News:
- The New Orleans Times Picayune reports that Christopher
Reddy, an associate scientist of marine chemistry and geochemistry at the
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, recently stated that BP injected
one million BARRELS of Corexit into the Gulf, not one million GALLONS.
- If this breaking news is true, that means 42 million
gallons of Corexit, rather than one million gallons of it have poisoned
our Gulf and Atlantic Oceans.
- If Christopher Reddy is correct, the amount of Corexit
alone dumped into the Gulf exceeds the amount of oil ever spilled in any
single accident prior to the BP disaster.
- Could it be that BP, the government, and media have purposely
confused BARRELS with GALLONS in order to mislead us?
- We live in a country where the truth is difficult to
come by, with most Americans taking the last soundbite of propaganda pap
from the corporate media as the truth, which in this case came from EPA
(Environmental Protection Agency) Chief Lisa Jackson. At day 87 of the
Gulf oil crisis, at a Congressional hearing, Ms. Jackson testified that
BP had put 1.8 million gallons of their dispersant into Gulf waters. Then,
the Obama appointee, Ms. Jackson, said the incredible: she said that early
results of a federal review of Corexit showed it had no impact on marine
- Federal bureaucrats and politicians don't even try to
lie with plausible deniably any more. They will merely state obvious lies,
under oath, knowing they'll be protected by the dark forces who pay them
- Drums of Corexit are even labeled with a skull and crossbones;
and among other extremely poisonous chemicals, Corexit contains 2-butoxyethanol
(which kills marine and wildlife instantly), cyanide, arsenic, mercury,
cadmium, and chromium.
- The dark Cartel that owns BP and our perfidious federal
government, with their phony hearings, has truly poisoned our punch bowl,
while claiming they are making it more nutritious and tasty. And sadly,
many Americans will be drinking and breathing this deadly brew, because
the Cartel's corporate media has not told them not to.
- Some studies indicate that the toxicity of Louisiana
crude oil expands exponentially (11 times) when dispersed with Corexit;
and it is four times more toxic than crude oil itself.
- The air from Corexit, mixed with crude oil, ruptures
human red blood cells, causes internal bleeding, and seriously damages
kidneys and livers. (ref. Dr. Susan Shaw Director of the Marine Environmental
- Marine life? Corexit mixed with crude oil kills all of
- BP executives and governmental regulators had to have
known just how deadly their dispersant (Corexit) would be to human and
- Agent Orange was the code name for just one of the deadly
chemical mixtures used by the US government during their chemical war in
Vietnam (1961 to 1971). Agent Orange killed non-combatants, combatants,
and our own soldiers and Marines. Agent Orange was a bio-weapon employed
by our government against life.
- According to the Red Cross, about three million Vietnamese
were killed or terribly affected by Agent Orange, including at least 150,000
children born with birth defects. Such figures of US casualties have not
been forthcoming by a government that pretends to care so much about its
citizens and military.
- Any government that would do that to innocents, children,
and its own military would allow a million to 42 million gallons of Corexit
into the Gulf to kill everything in its seaborne and airborne paths.
- Is Corexit our government's latest bio-weapon against
Life? It has certainly turned the Gulf waters into dead zones with monstrously
large, oily, rushing, underwater plumes.
- These Corexit plumes are hundreds of square miles large,
some reported to be the size of Delaware and Rhode Island combined. These
plumes go unseen by satellites, cameras, and the naked eyes of the world;
but, they kill all life in their path at 3,000 feet below sea level.
- It has been estimated that the endless sheens of oil
seen on Gulf waters represent about one to five percent of the crude oil
loose in the Gulf. The rest of the oil is mixed with Corexit, hidden deeply
underwater. Have you seen the sickening photos of oil covering vast sections
of the Gulf? Remember, Corexit has submerged 95 to 99 percent of all the
escaped and escaping oil.
- Some analysts have claimed BP used so much Corexit to
provide themselves a blanket of secrecy by submerging about 95% of the
crude oil. But where was this blanket of secrecy in Viet Nam, where so
many human being fell to the deadly toxin, Agent Orange. Apologists for
BP say Corexit was to prevent the crude from reaching very sensitive coastal
- The governmental sanction of allowing BP to kill the
Gulf with Corexit in order to save the beaches is sheer nonsense and yet
another media lie: "The Gulf is the Mother and the Estuaries are the
nurseries. If the Mother dies, there will be no children to incubate,"
said Clint Guidry, the Shrimp Harvester Representative of the Louisiana
Shrimp Task Force.
- Moreover, the coastal waters, saltwater marshes, and
estuaries have not been saved. Corexit, mixed with oil, has flooded these
areas and killed everything there, something crude oil alone could not
have done, so quickly and completely.
- We expect the Cartel's foreign mega-corporations to rape
us, but not our own federal government (Coast Guard, Environmental Protection
Agency, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, National Institute
for Occupational Safety and Health), at least, not in such an obvious fashion.
- Our government has allowed massive death to all life
from top to bottomwithin the fragile Gulf Coast ecosystems that are
impacted by these Corexit plumes. Plant, animal, and marine life in saltwater
marshes will all die as these Corexit plumes slip their oily gunk well
under and over protective booms.
- Due to Corexit these "protective" booms serve
no purpose, other than to be photographed, and then pushed out as propaganda
by the corporate media, which is owned and controlled by the same financial
interests that own and control British Petroleum and our federal government.
- These are deadly waters that can never be cleaned up
from beneath the sea or from shorelines, without creating even greater
- The toxic rains and snows from the mixture of Corexit
and crude oil will poison our ground water, and could destroy every living
plant it touches in North America, not to mention the human and animal
lives it could take.
- The probabilistic reduction of the relative toxicity
of Corexitmixed with crude oilwill hopefully dissipate some as
it flows up the Atlantic Coast, before rain and snow meets the huge inland
metroplexes between and in Norfolk-Washington-Baltimore and Philadelphia-New
- The federal government has claimed they do not have
predictive data with which to assess the loss of life Corexit will engender,
in spite of all the disastrous results caused by the neurotoxin during
the clean-up phase, after the Exxon-Valdez spill in 1989.
- If, however, Corexit gets into the jet stream, in the
upper reaches of our troposphere, the dire results on the entire United
States, east of the Rockies, is almost impossible to calculate.
- This poisonous injection of Corexit into our Gulf waters
should put an end to the government's and the Cartel's pretenses of their
environmental concerns, like man-made global warming, and their desire
to tax us for the expulsion of harmless CO2 gases gases the plant
kingdom needs in order to survive.
- What kind of psychopaths would even manufacture something
like Corexit, much less put a million to 42 million gallons of it into
our coastal waters? The International Monetary/Banking Cartel mobsters
and their governmental/corporate minions, who are decimating our world,
while pretending to save it.
- These sub-humans who have ascended to such power are
obviously well behind the human race in the spiritual aspects of their
- If the BP executives were ignorant of what they were
doing, they should have been stopped by the regulatory officials of our
- Our governmental officials should all be held criminally
liable for the death and destruction they have allowed by not stopping
BP's use of Corexit.
- And what kind of president do we have who has not taken
action against these monsters in our government and corporations, who have
at least quadrupled the toxicity of the escaping crude oil with their ungodly
use of Corexit?
- The ever-smiling Obama, who (in his first year in office)
is said to have indebted Americans for more than all previous presidents
- put together - is excellent at two things: reading from teleprompters,
the words others have written for him, and throwing us all into ever deepening
- It was Senator Obama who voted to give the foreign and
private International Monetary/Banking Cartel $700 billion of our money
(TARP), after they cut interest rates and created a short-lived home-buying
bubble, then neatly packaged those bad mortgages as mortgage-backed securities,
and sold them around the world to unsophisticated investors, with federal
regulators being part of the scam: to destroy world economies, steal wealth,
and to increase/consolidate power. It is this incredible swindle that Mr.
Obama fronts for, that has done the most to demolish our standard of living
and way of life. But now, our president is fronting for the destruction
of our entire environment.
- Mr. Obama, helpless and feeble or utterly controlled
by the International Monetary/Banking Cartel has turned two deaf
ears to proffered help from thirteen countries, whose advanced technology
could probably have terminated the volcanic gusher of Gulf oil with effective
actions months ago.
- Effective actions? We've seen none of it from Mr. Obama.
Is he powerless against BP? No, Mr. Obama is powerless against the financial
Cartel that owns BP, controls the US Intelligence/Military/Police establishment,
and thus all three branches of our federal government.
- I know not what others feel, Mr. Obama, but to me you
are proving to be worse than useless. At least with little George Bush
as president the nation was rallying against his traitorous presidency.
- BP executives and governmental officials have taken
unconscionable amounts of time with their failed attempts to cut off the
jet-propelled oil from the bowels of Mother Earth; and now, it may be too
late for any real remedial work.
- Methane is currently flooding the Gulf waters at a rate
of one million times more than normal, perhaps mostly coming from a rift
in the ocean floor, miles from the busted BP wellheada rift that might
have been avoided with competent and well-intended engineering.
- An oceanographic research team aboard the National Oceanic
and Atmospheric Administration ship, the Thomas Jefferson, has reported
the rift to be more than 100 feet long and widening.
- Now there is talk of BP setting off a small nuclear device
in the Gulf, which could set off a chain of events modern civilization
could not survive. If an atomic bomb is our best remedy, is it wise to
give the device to BP? They have been given too much already, particularly
too much time.
- We need a leader who'd give these well-paid federal government
officials and fabulously paid oil executives a lot of time (about 25 years
to life) and then would bring in a team that actually would minimize the
damage that has been done.
- Such a leader would then go after the real villains
those true psychopaths of the private and foreign International Monetary/Banking
- But, this private Cartel controls its puppets in our
federal government as it controls its oil company executives. Honor and
nobility disgust those of the Cartel. They prefer death, deception, stealth,
and perversion. White birds on wing over rolling hills of waving purple
flowers, vibrant with life, sicken them. Better ugly, barren, death everywhere,
all overlaid with misery, pain, and fear. It's panic, terror, and fear
they strive to bring about, for that is their food, for which they would
die without. These monsters are destroying our world, while billing us
for our own demise.
- Some geo/political analysts have postulated that the
Cartel sacrificed millions of barrels of Gulf oil, and perhaps, even, their
own British Petroleum corporation, for the greater return of universal
"cap and trade" legislation. If Obama and Congress attempt to
impose such carbon taxes (consumption taxes) on all Americans, while pretending
such taxes will reduce our dependence on oil, we'll know the swindle is
- This fraudulence called "cap and trade," will
bring far more money and world-wide control to the Monetary Cartel than
their loss of Gulf oil.
- Already, most of our income taxes go to the Banking Cartel
as interest payments on loans to our federal government, which were, in
essence, no more than Cartel computer entries. Much like having Aladdin's
Lamp, these private bankers conjure up vast sums of money they lend to
our government, that WE the PEOPLE then owe the Cartel, plus interest.
The problem is, we never seeor receivemuch of the lent money
the Lamp created, as our government gives most of it back to the International
Monetary/Banking Cartel, in order to support their military/industrial
complex, so as to dominate the Middle East and most of the world.
- In this way, these private and foreign oligarchs and
potentates of the International Monetary/Banking Cartel get back real dollarsin
two waysplus interest.
- And as six hundred private bankers grow vastly richer,
with each passing second, six billion of us are forced into making perpetual
vows of poverty. That is six billion of us minus federal government politicians
and bureaucrats, who are well paid from the bankers for the use of Aladdin's
- These private and foreign Banking Cartel computer strokes
have all but destroyed our economy, and made most Americans no better than
indentured servants (debt-slaves), in the country their brave forefathers
conquered, and then built into the greatest nation in recorded history.
- But still, I'm stunned at the depths to which these overlords
of the Cartel will go to decimate our world, while promoting their concern
over "peak oil" and anthropogenic global warmingall frauds
concocted to advance their proposed "cap and trade" legislation
and to institute a world government, which they planned to control.
- Everything this Cartel does is anti-life; there are no
exceptions. Their pretended Gulf oil clean-up is a glaring case in point.
- How can the major media continue to call BP's response
pretenses a "clean up" effort, while our Gulf is being made about
11 times more toxic with Corexit? Clean up? No, premeditated murder on
an unprecedented scale.
- The Banking Cartel, with their crude oil and Corexit
, is not only destroying the biologically-richest waters in America, this
Cartel must be trying to destroy life in the entire eastern half of the
- With the International Monetary/Banking Cartel running
the Obama administration, Congress, and our courts, who is worried about
any other terrorists, except the woefully uninformed.
- And of course, this news will be met with considerable
disbelief by those who have yet to catch on to the fact that the private
interests that own the Federal Reserve Systemand all other central
banks in the worldalso own all major multinational corporations, including
the major oil companies.
- It is something you are not supposed to know and is politically
incorrect to talk about: the International Monetary/Banking Cartel owns
or controls, from its base in the financial District of London and other
undisclosed places, all large international corporations. Wall Street and
the Federal Reserve banks of the US are merely the Cartel's American subsidiaries.
- The Cartel's ownership of so much is hidden with various
interlinked, interlocked directorships, proxies, nominees, sophisticated
fronts, and the like. Their many corporations own shares of other corporations,
which own still more shares of other corporations.
- Socialist author, geo/political analyst, and activist
Mr. Ralph Schoeman estimates that less than one percent of the world's
population comprises the capitalist/ banking Cartel's infrastructures;
yet this private Cartel owns over 95 percent of the world's wealth, with
each member holding an average of 14 large corporate directorships.
- The Cartel's multinational corporations are an arcane
mixture of many corporations, all forming, in effect, one mega-corporation
ultimately controlledif not owned outrightby the International
- Even Harvard's John Kenneth Galbraith, long recognized
as America's leading public intellectual, has warned us of the dangers
and oligopolistic nature of large multi-national corporations.
- Of the 100 largest economic units in the world today,
49 are governments, while 51 are corporations. Those corporations are the
driving force on Earth. An open secret is that these corporations are owned
by the International Monetary/Banking Cartel, which also controls the governments
of the world.
- This is international fascism at work.
- It's not that private ownership is a bad thing; it's
when nearly everything is owned by an entente of the few, and protected
by governments, that makes private, corporate-led globalization of markets
miasmatic to all other life forms. This is precisely what is currently
occurring in the fragile ecosystems in our Gulf of Mexico, with its biodiversity
of many plant, animal and marine species.
- Killing our Gulf of Mexico is not merely corporate malfeasance.
No, it's governmental and corporate irresponsibility and criminal negligenceat
the very leastif not premeditated mass murder on a historical international
- To reiterate, our world is in the death grip of something
known as the International Monetary/Banking Cartel, the fountainhead of
all international monopolies that are protected by the laws and militaries
of the major governments of the world. The US government, with her perfidious
politicians, has led in the defense of this Cartel, beginning sometime
after President Lincoln's assassination.
- Lincoln said, "Corporations have been enthroned.
An era of corruption in high places will follow until wealth is aggregated
in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed."
- Democratic politicians are the best agents for big business
because of the popular belief that Democratic politicians will protect
the public from the abuses of financial oligarchs, an easily provable myth.
- It's a sad truth that Democratic voters, who see financial
plutocrats as their greatest adversaries, blindly support these oligarchs
with ever bigger government, with more laws and regulations. These same
voters do not have a clue that the very laws they campaign for are written
by the Cartel's think tanks, to more enrich and empower themselves.
- If one carefully explained all of this to an average
Democratic voter, they would probably demand proof. Oddly, once proof was
furnished, they'd ignore it all, calling it a right-wing conspiracy theory.
So much for relying on Democratic voters to revitalize America; they'll
not learn much political truth this lifetime.
- What can be said for rabid Republicans voters? Thanks
to right-wing, war-loving demigods like Rush Limbaugh, Republicans have
monopoly capitalism confused with free markets and free enterprises, and
do not want to make any distinctions between them.
- Right wing political pundits will also do their part
to keep the left/right paradigm alive by voicing their usual unsupported
and inflated discourses about how BP is being demonized by the Obama administration.
Never once do these Cartel hirelings tell us the truth: The private and
foreign International Monetary/Banking Cartel controls the US government
and BP, plus all other central governments and mega-corporations.
- Unfortunately, those stuck deeply within the media's
carefully engineered left/right paradigm have no desire to be objective,
and thus are blinded to all truth that does not reinforce biased opinions.
Remedial work in geopolitics will not open the minds of such people as
they are badly in need of spiritual remedies.
- Nevertheless, facts are facts, and some are available
to truth-seekers. Our present example is the killing of life in our Gulf
of Mexico by a death-dealing consortium whose power extends far beyond
the politicians and corporate executives it controls.
- "It's a tightly knit, highly effective machine,
that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific,
and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published.
Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not
praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed. No secret is
revealed." These were the words of President John F. Kennedy regarding
this diabolical cartel before he was assassinated by them.