- After hammering on the immigration issue for the past
30 years, I am at my wits end on how to alert a complacent American citizenry
as to its children's ominous future. What's more, I don't think anyone
understands their horrific endowment to future generations of our civilization,
i.e., our kids. Worse, I don't think the American majority cares a twit!
- For a fact, I know the U.S. Congress and the past five
presidents did not and our current president does not understand the final
ramifications of unrelenting immigration. They stand blind, deaf, dumb
and stupid to the accelerating drama within our civilization.
- At the current rate of legal and illegal immigration,
plus their children, our country will watch the addition of 72 million
immigrants, mostly from third world countries within 24 years. Do you get
that? Do you comprehend the ramifications of that number? Do you appreciate
the environmental impact? Can you even engage an infinitesimal understanding
of the sociological impact? How about the cultural impact? Have you give
any moment to the quality of life impact of adding 72 million immigrants?
How about the U.S. standard of living impact? How about water, energy,
species extinction and pollution impact? How about carbon footprint as
well as ecological footprint?
- To verify what I write about, visit Dr. Steven Camarata
at www.cis.org in Washington DC. He states that, "1.3 million legal
immigrants arrive annually into the United States. In turn, they birth
900,000 babies annually."
- Additionally, 800,000 illegal alien migrants successfully
breach our borders annually according to the U.S. Border Patrol. That includes
350,000 to 400,000 pregnant women that birth anchor babies. About 80 percent
of them arrive from Mexico, but realize that Mexico doubled from 50 million
to 104 million in the last century. They expect to add another 35 to 40
million by mid century. Thus, the line of Mexicans starving or suffering
for a better life in the USA grows ever larger and more desperate.
- Note: I am not counting 450,000 H-1B, H-2B and L-1 visas
given to foreign workers as green card holders, which I leave out because
no one cares a twit about their impact-certainly not the Congress or the
- Those Americans stand angry at 15 million unemployed
and 42 million subsisting on food stamps, but they remain too disengaged
to connect the dots as to what causes their predicament, i.e., unending
immigration and outsourcing of jobs via our U.S. Congress!
- Thus, we import a total of 1.3 million + 900,000 babies+
800,000 illegal migrants for a grand total of 3.0 million annually. If
you take that number since 2008 when we reached 300 million people and
multiply it out to 2035-that equals 81 million added immigrants and their
children. If you take that figure from 2011, you will understand that we
shall reach an added 72 million immigrants within the next 24 years.
- "US Population Projections" by Fogel/Martin
www.fairus.org show us adding 138 million people by 2050.
- Does anyone understand that 72 million third world immigrants
from Somalia, Ethiopia, India, Sudan, Congo, Nigeria, Kenya, China, Mexico,
Honduras, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Sudan, Morocco-arrive from cultures of
illiteracy and poverty. What one word defines a third world culture? What
keeps it poor? What keeps it starving? What makes it so bad that no hope
can be realized? Answer: culture, illiteracy, and babies! Those countries
grow their poverty at a rate of 80 million added net gain annually.
- Yet, we think we can absorb their exploding numbers by
immigrating in excess of 3.0 million annually. Let Roy Beck show you exactly
what that means with his five minute video: "Immigration, poverty
and Gum Balls." It will show you what we're in for: In a five minute
astoundingly simple yet brilliant video, "Immigration, Poverty, and
Gum Balls", Roy Beck, director of www.numbersusa.ORG, graphically
illustrates the impact of overpopulation. Take five minutes to see for
- Renowned economist Mike Folkerth said, "I believe
that within 20 years, America will have been reduced to permanent 3rd world
status. And, all because the human mind is not wired to grasp the provable
statement, "Exponential growth in finite world is physically impossible."
- Poverty begets poverty! Do you understand that today,
in our major cities, high school students drop out at a rate of 7,000 per
day, or 1 student every 26 seconds, as reported by Brian Williams at NBC?
What did I say defines a third world country? Answer: illiteracy, culture,
babies. Heavily immigrant overwhelmed Detroit, Michigan suffers a 76 percent
high school dropout/flunkout rate. Los Angeles runs 60 to 70 percent dropout
rates. Need I say more?
- We cannot stay abreast of the sheer numbers of culturally
poor immigrants or their children. We cannot sustain our civilization as
to education, medical or standard of living. The only direction we can
go: down and still further down. Don't believe me? Take a look at this
10 minute video again by Roy Beck: "Immigration by the numbers-off
the chart" by Roy Beck This 10 minute demonstration shows Americans
the results of unending mass immigration on the quality of life and sustainability
for future generations: in a word "Mind boggling!" www.NumbersUSA.org
- Fellow Americans, if I were president of the United States
and if I led the U.S. Congress-I would suspend all immigration immediately.
We cannot sustain another 72 or 81 million immigrants culturally, environmentally,
medically, resources, energy, pollution or otherwise.
- I cannot do this myself. I need your help. I need to
carry this message to "60 Minutes" ; "Charlie Rose"
; "Good Morning America" ; "Today Show" ; "Bill
Moyers" ; and a hundred other TV, radio and print media. You need
to email those media outlets and demand they address the immigration equation.
Folks, we stand in nostril-deep water greater than anyone understands.
- We either collectively stop mass immigration into this
civilization, or it's a guaranteed fact, that we won't survive the approaching
"Perfect Storm" of environmental, cultural, linguistic, energy
or quality of life 'waves' screaming toward us-while our options degrade
as our numbers rise.
- Just as Galileo told the Pope-that the Earth revolves
around the sun-and not vice versa-I know I am correct. I invite you to
engage your senators, mayors, governors, House members and media to engage
the most important issue of our time.
- If we allow that 81 million added immigrants and on to
138 million people to manifest their numbers in our country-I feel sorry
for future generations because as a world traveler in the third world,
I've already seen what's coming-and it anguishes me to no end.
- If we wait, if we ponder, that 100 million will manifest
in our country in a blink of an eye. Once it happens, our children become
victims of our apathy and our stupidity.
- In a five minute astoundingly simple yet brilliant video,
"Immigration, Poverty, and Gum Balls", Roy Beck, director of
www.numbersusa.ORG, graphically illustrates the impact of overpopulation.
Take five minutes to see for yourself:
- "Immigration by the numbers-off the chart"
by Roy Beck
- This 10 minute demonstration shows Americans the results
of unending mass immigration on the quality of life and sustainability
for future generations: in a word "Mind boggling!" www.NumbersUSA.org
- If any of us, no matter what our race, creed or color
might be, refuse to engage our U.S. Congress as we have not for 30 years
as to the population/immigration equation-our children will find themselves
living in a terribly degraded America where the American Dream will be
described by the history books as a 'fleeting fantasy' from the era of
1950 to 2010.
- This is the best website to start: www.numbersusa.org
; watch Roy Beck's "Immigration by the Numbers" at 14 minutes.
Bi-partisan and very effective. Become a faxer of pre-written letters to
your reps to make positive change.
- Please visit www.TheSocialContract.com to learn the enormous
costs of legal and illegal immigration. Additionally, immigration cannot
be sustained as to sheer numbers. You will learn all the aspects of what
America faces if it continues adding 1.1 to 1.5 million legal immigrants
- Must see DVD: "Blind Spot" www.snagfilms.com/films/title/blind_spot/
, This movie illustrates America's future without oil, water and other
resources to keep this civilization functioning. It's a brilliant educational
- In Canada www.immigrationwatchcanada.org ; in Australia
www.population.org.au andPublicPopForum@yahoogroups.com; in Great Britain
www.optimumpopulation.org ; and dozens of other sites accessed at www.frostywooldridge.com.
In Florida, www.flimen.org .
- Must see and funny: www.growthbusters.org ; www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXSTrW_dARc
- Dave Gardner's Polar Bear in Bedroom:
; Dave Gardner, President, Citizen-Powered Media ; Producing the Documentary,
GROWTH BUSTERS; presents Hooked on Growth: Our Misguided Quest for Prosperity,
Join the cause at www.growthbusters.org ;760 Wycliffe Drive, Colorado Springs,
CO 80906 USA; +1 719-576-5565
- Check out this link with Wooldridge on bicycle and Lester
Brown and panel discussion:
- Tomorrow's Americaproject on www.youtube.com/contemporarylearning.
- Producer: GEORGE A. COLBURNwww.tomorrowsamerica.com
- DC: 202-258-4887
- Email: email@example.com
- Link to www.tomorrowsamerica.com for more discussions
on America's predicament.
- FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- Frosty Wooldridge has bicycled across six continents
- from the Arctic to the South Pole - as well as six times across the USA,
coast to coast and border to border. In 2005, he bicycled from the Arctic
Circle, Norway to Athens, Greece. He presents "The Coming Population
Crisis in America: and what you can do about it" to civic clubs, church
groups, high schools and colleges. He works to bring about sensible world
population balance at www.frostywooldridge.com He is the author of: America
on the Brink: The Next Added 100 Million Americans. Copies available: 1
888 280 7715