- This month sadly marks the 9th anniversary of the US-UK
invasion of Afghanistan. Most people are coming to the realization that
there is something wrong with the picture in the post-September 11, 2001
delusion where Americans just sat back and let DC pretend to Defend America
without asking even why the US and UK had been planning to attack Afghanistan
well before that date.
- The US-UK lies that led to Afghanistan and Iraq are coming
- If you missed the mainstream media TV interview Judge
Napolitano did with Colonel Anthony Shaffer (Retired) and former CIA head
of the Osama bin Laden team Michael Scheuer, watch it and get an education.
- Take the time to watch this video because a retired US
Army colonel and a retired CIA team director are clearly stating that the
9-11 Commission was in cover-up mode and did not seek the truth. These
are not 9-11 Truth people, they are both high-level insiders. Both of these
men are making it clear that each person on the 9-11 Commission was covering
up for someone during that farce of an investigation.
- Few people have the benefit of seeing what was a major
part of my presentation at 9-11, Confronting the Evidence on September
- My presentation was based on the PDF linked to this article
and it was assembled from facts I presented in the book I wrote One
Way Ticket to Crawford Texas, A Conservative Republican Speaks Out.
- http://www.rense.com/9_11 presentation 24 Apr 04 v2.pdf
- Take the time to study the attached PDF to get a much
better picture of why the 9-11 Commission was in cover-up mode and who
they were covering up for from start to finish.
- Ever since 2004, I have stated the facts clearly for
anyone to read, think and come to the conclusion that the US had every
intention of attacking Afghanistan well before 9-11. They needed an excuse
to attack and 9-11 was the justification to open fire and steal that coveted
pipeline right of way.
- We Do Not Have Clean Hands In Afghanistan
- As usually happens, liars do not win but damn, they do
a lot of damage refusing to admit their lies and their errors.
- What has been most surprising (and appalling) to me about
the US-UK led fiasco that is now Afghanistan is the total refusal to admit
to any truth whatsoever. They wish for Americans to remain ignorantly supporting
a war that never needed to happen in the first place.
- The US was in and out of World War I, World War II and
Vietnam in less time than Afghanistan. However, in this modern age of media
and sound-bytes we are seeing that lying leaders can delay the inevitable
and create a suspension of disbelief that all is OK, when it is not at
- There is nothing OK with illegal wars. There is nothing
OK with war criminals lying just so some insiders can line their pockets
at the expense of US soldiers and the Afghan people.
- Throughout history various wise men have advised that
it is important to learn from history, learn from the mistakes made in
days gone by. There is a simple reason for that because when people fail
to learn from history they keep making the same stupid mistakes over and
- If three nations on this planet epitomize the blindness
of greed that list would include Israel, the United Kingdom and the United
States. Those three nations also epitomize how Ivory Tower nitwits think
they rule the world and then find out the hard way that delusions and realities
truly are not the same thing but always occur in the same sentence in those
- Did you catch the news that there is somewhere between
$1 and $3 trillion in rare earth resources in Afghanistan? That news came
out earlier in 2010.
- Did you catch the news that Afghanistan has oil and natural
gas, too, just like Iraq, Iran, Turkmenistan?
- Have you paid attention that since the US-UK invasion
the growth of poppies for heroin is at an all-time high? Are you even aware
that the CIA prefers to fund black ops from illegal sales of arms and illegal
drugs rather than submit to Congressional oversight?
- When Americans figure out what delivering democracy to
an oppressed people really means they will be much wiser Americans. All
for the bravado and sound-byte, and the truth be damned.
- The Russians learned the hard way that even a modern
army with armor, howitzers, attack helicopters and machine guns are no
match for Afghans fighting in the rugged terrain of their nation. Before
them Alexander the Great, Genghis Khan, the Persians, the British in three
Anglo-Afghan wars 1839-1842, 1878-1880, 1919, and they all failed to truly
conquer and subjugate the Afghans.
- The US has already failed in Afghanistan but DC does
not want the American people to wake up and come to grips with that reality.
They definitely do not want Americans to make the mental connection as
to why 9-11 was done to America so they could justify an attack to take
over a pipeline and oil and natural gas in the Caspian Basin that some
have salivated about since the Carter Administration.
- It is not about a Global War on Terror; it is all about
oil, natural gas, pipelines, money, etc.
- No one dares utter the truth in DC that the Russians
were after the same pipeline route that Bush and his buddies thought should
belong to them. That is why the US and CIA backed the Afghans so Russia
would not get that oil and natural gas to the ocean and tilt the balance
of power before US greed merchants could get control of that mother-lode
of oil and natural gas. The vast amount of oil and natural gas that was
once within the borders of the USSR, now independent CIS states of Turkmenistan,
Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, etc, was just as valuable to the USSR as those
nitwits in DC and UK that salivated since the Carter Administration to
take it all over.
- That pipeline route was just as crucial in 1980-1988
when Russia tried to get it done as it is today and, like Russia, the US
and UK cannot get it done. A relatively small company from Argentina got
it done but those (shitforbrains) folks around the Bush family did not
want to joint venture. They wanted it all and still cannot get it done.
- Not one single government person in the US or UK has
dared utter the name Bridas Corporation. I have written on that matter
many times. They had the entire pipeline sewed up from Ashgabat Turkmenistan,
peacefully through Afghanistan, and Pakistan to the ocean. No, we shall
not hear the truth from US or UK on that matter lest the American Mushrooms
wake up take a deep snort of the shit (and lies) they have been wilfully
buried in since September 11, 2001.
- The parent Bridas SAPIC won $500 million in an interference
of contract lawsuit that goes all the way back to the Clinton Administration
and actions that the CIA took in Turkmenistan and Pakistan to block Bridas
on that pipeline. It is a matter of public record in the US courts, especially
the Fifth Circuit, US Court of Appeals in New Orleans. The US Supreme Court
refused to hear the case and consider reversing the decision.
- The decision was handed down just before the second anniversary
of the greatest con job the US government ever pulled over on the asleep
US Sheeple, September 9, 2003: http://openjurist.org/345/f3d/347/bridas-sapic
- That all happened in September 2003 and March 2004, folks,
so well after the US-UK lies had led to the US UK attack on Afghanistan
to steal the pipeline. Get it straight, the US-UK invasion of Afghanistan
was to get control of that pipeline.
- CERTIORARI DENIED
- 03-1018 STATE CONCERN TURKMENNEFT V. BRIDAS S.A.P.I.C.,
- Even while sitting on the 9-11 Commission, the law firm
that Richard ben Veniste is a senior partner in was trying to stop Bridas
at the Fifth Circuit US Court of Appeals and at the US Supreme Court. Think
on that! While sitting on that commission, pretending to be seeking the
truth, was actively engaged in making sure Americans never learned about
the pipeline, Bridas Corporation, the lawsuit that Bridas won on the issue
of interference of contract in TURKMENISTAN.
- Get it straight, that is the origin of the pipeline that
was to have been built across Afghanistan to the ocean. Landlocked oil
and natural gas has to have pipelines to get it to the oceans. Get it?
- That is why Afghanistan is important, and why Georgia
is important because landlocked oil and natural gas cannot get to the oceans
without the pipelines. Get it?
- To this day the US and UK do not want the Brit Mushrooms
or the American Mushrooms to know why Helmand Province is so important.
The pipeline has to pass through there to get to the ocean. Get it?
- To this day the US-UK controlled pipeline is not built
and Bridas has completed major pipelines from Turkmenistan through Iran
and Turkey to the Black Sea, another one from Iran north into Russia and
a third one will be completed soon from the Caspian Basin area to China.
- Not one single government or military person has uttered
a word that the real reason that the US and UK attacked Afghanistan was
to také over a much needed pipeline. No, we cannot rely that they
will admit that 9-11 was cooked up to create the excuse to launch that
- Not one single government or military person has uttered
a word that their intended port at the ocean was to be Gwadar Pakistan,
which is in the Baluchistan province just south of Helmand Province Afghanistan
(a Taliban stronghold) and is just east of Iran.
- They do not want the American Sheeple to figure out that
it is now a Chinese port and includes oil shipment and is a naval base
so that China can protect its interest regarding Iran and over $400 billion
in oil and natural gas business with that nation.
- Not one single government or military person wants to
discuss what the problem is with Pakistan. They are caught in the middle
because China is currently building a pipeline from Gwadar Pakistan to
China. That is the shortest route to get Iranian or African oil and natural
gas from that region to China. It is not likely that China will let the
liars in DC share that port with them.
- No, the Sheeple need not wait for DC or London to have
a brain fart and confess as to what their real agenda is and has been since
long before September 11, 2001.
- The US and UK governments do not want the Sheeple to
know that after 9 years of war the Taliban have been pushed out of 3% of
Afghanistan territory and control. No, they are averse to admitting their
total, abject failure in achieving their missions, whether that be pipeline,
or military victory, or any semblance that they went after the Afghans
only due to 9-11.
- To this day the huge efforts of the US and UK to conquer
the Taliban have failed. Get it?
- Approximately 160,000 NATO, UK and US soldiers against
about 25,000 Taliban and cannot get the job done. Get it?
- The events of 9-11 were just the excuse and damn, has
their idiot idea blown up in their faces. They have been outmaneuvered
at every turn by Russia, China, India, Iran, et al to the point they need
to admit their defeat, their failed agenda and move on. It would be the
right thing to do and the honorable thing to do, but I digress. We are
talking about the scumbags that lead our nation like the sleazy scumbags
- No, the American Sheeple need not hold their breath waiting
for that to happen. Hell might freeze over first because fading the truth
and honor in DC is akin to trying to find the Ark of the Covenant.
- All we get now is Barky Dirty Diapers rather than Bush,
and the lies and the agenda go on well after total defeat.
- When power speaks and the words are merely hollow and
shallow, mere lies to hide the true agenda to launch an illegal war, Americans
need to start demanding answers, asking why and do not stop until the truth
is known to all.
- Then hold each and every one of them accountable.