- The Washington Blade homosexual newspaper says Senate
Majority Leader Harry Reid plans a vote on repeal of the military policy
of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" on Tuesday, Sept. 21. DADT repeal
means unrestrained rights for homosexuals to participate in, benefit from,
and continue their perverted lifestyle in the military.
- Call your two Senators NOW with this message: "Please
do not allow "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" repeal to be added to the
defense authorization bill."
- Whatever your state of residence, it is especially important
that Sen. John McCain, Republican Minority Head of the Senate Armed Services
Committee, receive the above message. If he can block consideration of
the defense authorization bill now, the Senate cannot vote to add DADT
repeal to it -- not until after the midterm elections when, hopefully,
we may have a much less liberal Congress.
- Call toll free 1-877-851-6437 or toll 1-202-225-3121.
If you do not know your Senators, just tell the operator what state you're
from and they will transfer you.
- Lovers of freedom only have about three working days
to block DADT repeal. Call immediately! Let's do our best to keep America's
military combat ready to do what it does best: defend freedom -- not become
the laboratory for a doomed sexual/social experiment.
- Rev. Ted Pike is director of the National Prayer Network,
a Christian/conservative watchdog organization.
- TALK SHOW HOSTS: Interview Rev. Ted Pike on this subject.
Call (503) 631-3808.
- The freedom-saving outreach of Rev. Ted Pike and the
National Prayer Network is solely supported by sale of books, videos and
your financial support. All gifts are tax-deductible.
- NATIONAL PRAYER NETWORK, P.O. Box 828, Clackamas, OR