- Last month, U.S. Senator Harry Reid's anchor baby Dream
Act amnesty burned down in flames. But Washington DC insiders predict the
bill will surface again in the future.
- What does the bill advocate? It allows an estimated 2.1
million Mexican anchor babies born to illegal alien parents within U.S.
borders to enjoy instant citizenship. That in turn would allow those 'citizens'
to sponsor countless millions of their family into the U.S. via 'chain
migration' or 'family reunification'.
- Long time activist, Michelle Dallacroce, director at
www.MothersAgainstIllegalAmnesty.com researched a little known fact
about the Mexican Constitution.
- What did you discover about Mexican children born in
foreign lands and how does it affect the Dream Act amnesty for anchor babies?
- "Liberation!" said Dallacroce. "Anchor
babies and US Citizenship are not and never have been the direction we
as a country should choose. But we have for the last five years because
as usual the Americans are always reacting to the actions of the open border
- "It was staring us right in the face! But we just
didn't look! Instead of trying to defend and protect the 14th Amendment
of the US Constitution against children born to their illegal alien females
while crossing our borders, we never looked at the Constitution of the
country of these women who were birthing these children.
- "That is where this story should begin and that
is where it should end! The Mexican Constitution, Chapter II, Article 30,
paragraph II, states that you are a Mexican by birth if born on foreign
territory, sons or daughters of Mexican parents born in national territory.
There you have it! Anchor Babies are not U.S. citizens! They are citizens
of Mexican according to the Mexican Constitution.
- "April 4, 1997, President Sedillo of Mexico stated
that "We will not tolerate foreign forces dictating and enacting laws
on Mexicans. Our contention is that we are not enacting or dictating any
laws on the Mexican illegal alien children born by illegal alien females
in the US territory. Further, he states that "he was going to use
all diplomatic and legal forces at his disposal to.protect Mexicans living
in the Uniited States."
- "A birth certificate is not in itself anything but
a piece of paper. Just like a marriage license! Until you go to the church
and get the blessing from your church then and only then is that "Marriage
License" a valid marriage. The birth certificates that these illegal
alien mothers have acquired are nothing more than a piece of paper without
the full authority of allegiance to the United States of America. These
illegal alien infants born in the USA are unable to swear allegiance to
the USA and are unable to be automatically bestowed and granted something
that they have never sworn allegiance too!
- "The real dangers here are two fold. One is that
these children are nationals and citizens of another country and they are
voting in our elections. If we thought voter's fraud with the Black Panthers
was a problem, get ready for the wave of voters from a country called Mexico
that already believes the southwest was stolen from them and they are determined
to reclaim it!
- "Second and more threatening to the United States
of America is this. One day, you may have an "anchor baby" elected
as President of the United States.
- "A President, who has NEVER taken an oath of allegiance
to the Constitution of the United States, because as I've already pointed
out, the infant child was not able to take that Nationality Oath of Citizenship
because the mother acquired a birth certificate. A mother that was illegally
in the USA and who was a National Citizen of Mexico.
- "And lastly, we have recently seen the President
of Mexico get a standing ovation in our Congress and the day an "Illegal
Alien Anchor Baby" sits in the seat as President of USA you will have
the President of Mexico standing beside him as he takes his oath, AND ONLY
OATH THAT KID WOULD EVER HAVE TAKEN to be the President of the United States
- "When and if that day comes, the USA will be no
more. Mexico will have conquered the north and our borders will never be
secure and every amnesty that will be granted will be granted to eternity!
- "The 14th Amendment is not at trial! The 14th Amendment
is clear! You have to be under the jurisdiction of the USA and under the
Mexican Constitution, it's clear, these kids and all those that came before
since 1986 are citizens of Mexico!
- As John Lennon sang.."Imagine"looks like that
ihat is the direction they want to take us!
- "The United States does not negotiate in hostage
situations. Illegal Aliens and their children will no longer hold us hostage!
Liberation is what Mothers Against Illegal Amnesty has found today."
- Contact Michelle Dallacroce at www.MothersAgainstIllegalAmnesty.com
- Listen to Frosty Wooldridge on Wednesdays as he
interviews top national leaders on his radio show "Connecting the
Dots" atwww.themicroeffect.com at 6:00 PM Mountain Time. Adjust
tuning in to your time zone.
- © 2011 Frosty Wooldridge - All Rights Reserved