- While the U.S. suffers 15 million unemployed Americans,
41.8 million Americans subsisting on food stamps, $12 trillion in debt
and schools failing from legal immigration at 1.5 million annually, and
43.6 million Americans living below the poverty level, (Source: Katie Couric,
CBS) -President Barack Obama sent a 'letter of determination' to Congress
last week to allow an additional 80,000 immigrants to migrate into America-without
skills, without education, and without first world orientation.
- In other words, they will all live on food stamps, welfare,
assisted housing, public assistance, free breakfast and lunches for their
children, free medical-all paid for by Americans that cannot secure jobs
for their own families. What sense does that make? Total cost per year
for illegal immigrants and legal immigrants: $346 billion according to
the Edwin Rubenstein Report: (<http://www.thesocialcontract.com>www.thesocialcontract.com ).
- Obama announced that he will allow an additional 80,000
immigrants - mostly from Islamic countries - to resettle in
the United States during fiscal year 2011.
- Obama said, "is justified by humanitarian concerns
or is otherwise in the national interest."
- The following "goals" for new immigrants has
been set as follows:
- Africa . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 15,000
- East Asia . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 19,000
- Europe and Central Asia . . . . . . . . . . 2,000
- Latin America/Caribbean. . . . . . . . . . . 5,500
- Near East/South Asia. . . . . . . . . . . 35,500
- Unallocated Reserve . . . . . . . . . . . . 3,000
- A state department spokesman said, "Refugee Resettlement
Watch and other organizations have expressed grave concern that Mr. Obama
is allowing some many immigrants into the country while so many Americans
remain out of work and living in poverty. According to the US Department
of Labor, 14.8 million Americans remain unemployed. 6.1 million have been
out of work for 27 weeks or over."
- He added, "This figure has been challenged by the
Union of the Unemployed who provide statistics that the actual number of
unemployed Americans is 31 million. The U. S. Census Bureau shows that
the median household income for Americans has fallen to $49,777 -
a decline of 0.7% in the past year."
- According to The Wall Street Journal, "14.3% of
the American people live in abject poverty."
- A refugee is defined by The US Department of Immigration
and Naturalization as someone who has left one's country due to persecution
or a fear of persecution. This accounts for the sharp rise of Somali communities
throughout the country.
- The State Department spokesman said, "However, the
definition of refugee is 'fudged' in several cases. "Refugees"
who have not left their country due to persecution, according to Mr. Obama's
determination letter, can still be called "refugees" if they
are from Iraq, one of the Islamic countries of the former Soviet Union,
- Meanwhile, third world countries add, births over deaths,
a mind-numbing 80 million fresh, starving, poor and helpless babies to
their populations every year. Result: no end of the line for refugees
that race into the United States for a better life.
- Frosty Wooldridge has bicycled across six continents
- from the Arctic to the South Pole - as well as six times across the USA,
coast to coast and border to border. In 2005, he bicycled from the Arctic
Circle, Norway to Athens, Greece. He presents "The Coming Population
Crisis in America: and what you can do about it" to civic clubs, church
groups, high schools and colleges. He works to bring about sensible world
population balance at www.frostywooldridge.com He is the author
of: America on the Brink: The Next Added 100 Million Americans. Copies
available: 1 888 280 7715