- Jeff, earlier this year, David Icke visited the idea
that the moon is not a heavenly body but that it is some sort of construct
a hollowed out planetoid.
- I let this idea sit for several months, but this morning
decided to look into it a bit.
- On of the things Icke mentioned something I had
never considered is that what are the chances that the moon just
happens to exactly cover the sun during an eclipse?
- (the odds are astronomical)
- I came across a 2006 interview with one of the authors
of the book Who Built The Moon? (Christopher Knight and Alan Butler) who
presents a few thoughts on this idea
- "New Dawn recently spoke with Christopher Knight
about his controversial new book and his astonishing conclusions.
- NEW DAWN: All of mankind's visits to the Moon have not
answered some of the most basic questions about its origin and importance.
Your new book Who Built the Moon? brings to light some extraordinary facts
about the Moon, and comes to a mind-blowing conclusion about its origin.
Could you briefly outline some of these little known and ignored facts?
- CHRISTOPHER KNIGHT: The Moon sits very close to the Earth
yet it is widely regarded as the strangest object in the known universe.
- The book lists the strangeness of the Moon, which includes
the fact that it does not have a solid core like every other planetary
object. It is either hollow or has a very low-density interior. Bizarrely,
its concentration of mass are located at a series of points just under
its surface which caused havoc with early lunar spacecraft
- The Moon is not only extremely odd in its construction;
it also behaves in a way that is nothing less than miraculous. It is exactly
four hundred times smaller than the Sun but four hundred times closer to
the Earth so that both the Sun and the Moon appear to be precisely the
same size in the sky which gives us the phenomenon we call a total
eclipse. Whilst we take this for granted it has been called the biggest
coincidence in the universe.
- Furthermore, the Moon mirrors the movement of the Sun
in the sky by rising and setting at the same point on the horizon as the
Sun does at opposite solstices. For example, this means the Moon rises
at midwinter at the same place the Sun does at midsummer. There is no logical
reason why the Moon mimics the Sun in this way and it is only meaningful
to a human standing on the Earth
- ND: Your conclusion is there are more than enough anomalies
about the Moon to suggest it is not a naturally occurring body and was
quite possibly engineered to sustain life on Earth. How did you reach this
- CK: Not only is the Moon an apparently impossible object,
it has some unique benefits for us humans. It has been nothing less than
an incubator for life. If the Moon was not exactly the size, mass and distance
that it has been at each stage of the Earth's evolution there would
be no intelligent life here. Scientists are agreed that we owe everything
to the Moon.
- It acts as a stabilizer that holds our planet at just
the right angle to produce the seasons and keep water liquid across most
of the planet. Without our Moon the Earth would be as dead and solid as
- ND: If the Moon is an artificial construct, what are
your theories on who or what built it, and why?
- CK: In Who Built the Moon? we explain that we could not
come to any other conclusion than the Moon is artificial. Because it is
certain that it is 4.6 billion years old that raises some interesting points.
Another factor was the obvious message that has been built into the Moon
to tell us it's artificial.
- The question of why the Moon had to be built is easy
to answer: To produce all life, especially humans. As to who did it
well that's a lot tougher!...
- David Icke relates"I've found the Zulu legends to
be the profoundly accurate in the way that they use symbolism to describes
very profound scientific truths so, after I'd come up with all this stuff,
I called Credo Mutwa, the Zulu shaman and the official historian for the
Zulu nation, when I'd come up with all this stuff and asked him to tell
me what are the Zulu legends of the moon.
- Credo Mutwa tells me that the Zulus believe that the
moon comes from far, far away and it was hollowed out like the yolk taken
out of an egg and it was rolled across the heavens by two reptilian
entities, which he gives Zulu names for.
- But when he describes these entities, they are a mirror
of Enki and Enlil, the supposed leaders of the Anunnaki described in the
Sumerian tablets from what we now call Iraq going back thousands of years.
- He also went onto say that the Reptilians, Chitaulis
he calls them, warned people that if they didn't do as they said, they
would move the moon and cause devastation."
- Icke relates the schism that he believes occurred with
the arrival of the moon and the dramatic reduction in the energetic
field on earth, in part 3 of an interview at