- OTC Cancer Cure Cover-up?!
- The chemo fraud exposed
- The cancer cat's out of the bag now: An FDA panel has
accidentally admitted that chemo is completely and utterly ineffective.
- OK, so they didn't actually come right out and put it
that way -- but read between the lines here, and it's hard to reach any
- The panel was actually asked to rule on a new device
that's supposed to treat recurrent glioblastoma, a form of brain cancer
that's a death sentence for most people.
- The device is called the NovoTTF, and it looks like a
shower cap packed with electrodes attached to a portable power pack. It
goes with you everywhere... and for 18 hours a day, it sends waves of electricity
right into your brain.
- Sounds crazy, I know -- but it's way saner than poisoning
people with radiation, and a whole lot safer, too. The NovoTTF doesn't
hurt or even tingle, and it comes with zero side effects beyond an easily
treatable rash on the scalp.
- And it even works, a little.
- In one clinical trial, patients who wore the device lived
an average of 6.6 months, versus 6 months for chemo patients. NovoTTF patients
were also more likely to survive a year, 23.6 percent versus 20.8 percent
- That may not seem very effective, but when you've been
given a death sentence you'll take every extra day you can get.
- Just don't tell that to the FDA panel -- half the members
were so unimpressed they voted against the NovoTTF on effectiveness.
- If you want to take that point of view, be my guest --
but what does that say about the standard mainstream treatment that had
a LOWER survival rate, LOWER odds of living a year, and potentially deadly
- Exactly what I've said all along: Chemo is a massive
and expensive fraud, a non-treatment that sickens and kills more people
than it ever "cures."
- And it's utterly ineffective to boot.
- Fortunately, the chair of the panel broke the 6-6 tie
by voting in favor of the new device... and now final approval is in the
- But if you're facing a battle with cancer of any kind,
don't wait for the feds to save you -- take action now and save yourself
- [A 2006 NIH study proved Linus Pauling right - IV vitamin
C delivers "unexpected long survival times" to terminal patients and
"should be reassessed as a treatment for cancer."
- <goog_1076976295>Pauling's "natural medicine" 6-12
years v. Orthodox medicine's 6 months If this were a football game,
it would be easy to see who won. IV vitamin C delivers survival times
that are 12 to 24 times longer.
- Did the FDA reassess IV vitamin C as a treatment for
cancer in the 5 years since the study? No. They banned it in
late December, 2010.]
- I have everything you need to know about beating cancer
-- without toxic drugs, poisonous radiation, or even brain zaps.
- Read this... and I'll show you what "effective"
- And watch this incredible speech at the 35th
Annual Cancer Convention explaining in very easy to understand terms how
we have a cure for all toxins, all infections, all viruses, and one that
can stop, reverse or cure all chronic diseases, and exactly how it works.
- The problem? It's not patentable and threatens
the whole pharmaceutical industry.
- And watch this. The diseases we are facing are
actually caused by the same industries that make the profit from them.
- Natural practitioners have been providing full CURES
for years and universities are proving that now, which is why the pharmaceutical
industry banned the cure mentioned at the Cancer Convention and why NC
represents were asked to criminalize practitioners who are offering cures
while there are no bills to stop the CEOs of Merck and GSK who have killed
- Here, you can see a 60 Minutes program for yourself showing
that IV vitamin C (for one) is a phenomenal cure. You'll also see
that the medical authorities did everything they could to stop it. And
now in the US, they have banned it.
- "Unless we put medical freedom into the Constitution,
the time will come when medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship...To
restrict the art of healing to one class of men and deny equal privileges
to others will constitute the Bastille of medical science. All such laws
are un-American and despotic..., and have no place in a republic...The
Constitution of this Republic should make special provisions for medical
freedom as well as religious freedom." - Dr. Benjamin Rush, signer
of Declaration of Independence; member, Continental Congress; B.S. Princeton