- Timing Is Everything
Exclusive to Rense.com
- Like perhaps a few million others, last
night at 9:00 pm CST, Jerry Rivers aka Geraldo Rivera, on FAUX News Network
announced the putative president would speak at 10:30 pm EST on a Sunday
night. Immediately networks went on "high alert" because no one
could remember a president calling a 15-minute press conference on a Sunday
night, so it must be important. Speculation swirled about that it had to
do with the US killing Mummar Gaddafi's son and three of his grand
children. Aren't we a great super power?
- But, by 11:00 pm EST, it turned to Osama Bin Laden. He's
dead! But, still no Barry Soetoro at the mike. I finally went to bed
30 minutes later. According to news reports, the usurper took to the mic
just before midnight EST. How come there was a delay of almost an hour
and a half? The press conference is called for 10:30 pm EST. One would
think Barry would have had his notes together and ready to go for such
a historic statement to the American people. I wonder what last minute
details were being finessed?
- And, why so late on a Sunday night. Why not this morning?
I think it's safe to say that a whole lot of people go to bed earlier on
a Sunday night for work the next morning. Perhaps the late night show was
so Americans who missed it the night before would get full saturation this
morning before they went to work. You know, hip, hip, hurray!
- This morning I see celebration in the streets as people
rejoice over the death of the "9/11 mastermind". We got him!
Obama/Soetoro announced last night an operation took place April 29, 2011,
in Pakistan in which Bin Laden was killed. Another CIA creation and former
ally of the US taken care of in a country that claims to be our friend,
Pakistan. A country that has received tens and tens of millions of dollars
stolen from we the people for things like upgrading their energy systems.
- The part I like the best is that the body of Bin Laden
is then dumped at sea. What? Well, that was after his photograph was taken,
- As Ian Henshall wrote this morning:
- "Was it really necessary to dump the body at sea?
The reason given today on the BBC Radio 4 Today programme was the need
to conform with Islamic practice. Sceptics are asking when has the CIA
up to now been sensitive to Muslim practices of a speedy burial? Are the
obvious suspicions justified: was the body someone else's? Or is the CIA
as usual trying to foment off the mark conspiracy theories by acting as
if the whole affair is a hoax when it is not?
- "What was the role of the Pakistani authorities?
Was the raid carried out by Pakistan as reported in the Pakistani press
or was the raid a complete surprise because the CIA gave Pakistan no warning
as reported on the BBC this morning? Is there a connection with the affair
of the CIA contractor Raymond Davis?
- "The then British ambassador to Washington Christopher
Meyer told BBC listeners this morning that it was several days before they
were sure that Al Qaeda carried out the 9/11 attacks. This contradicts
the official 9/11 story that US officials knew this straight away, from
analysing flight manifests of the apparently hijacked planes.
- "These vital manifests have never been released
to the public. On the internet self described conspiracy theory debunkers
have circulated "leaked" manifests to "prove" the official
9/11 story, but these manifests appear to be faked. Some sceptics suspect
the apparently hijacked planes on 9/11 were part of a reluctantly confirmed
top secret anti-hijack exercise the Pentagon was running on the morning
of the 9/11 attacks.
- "How come the world's most wanted man could have
been living in a huge, inevitably high profile compound in a Pakistani
military city less than an hour's drive from the capital, asked bemused
BBC reporters this morning."
- A good question.
- May I point out a few things?
- "The most important thing is for us to find Osama
bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we
find him." September 13, 2001, President George Bush
- "I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea
and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
March 13, 2002, President George Bush
- June 18, 2006: FBI says, it has "No hard evidence
connecting Bin Laden to 9/11"
- September 11, 2006, I wrote in a column:
- "Eric Haney who has stated that Bin Laden was killed
in the massive bombing of Tora Bora, Afghanistan on December 15, 2001.
I sent e-mail to Haney. He responded in the affirmative that Bin Laden
was killed that day. Who is Haney? You can visit his web site: CSM Eric
L. Haney, USA (Ret). "For more than twenty years, Command Sergeant
Major (retired) Eric L. Haney served in the United States Army's most demanding
combat units: As a Combat Infantryman, as a Ranger, and ultimately, as
a founding member and eight-year veteran of the Army's super secret counter-terrorist
arm, Delta Force." I would venture to guess that Haney has excellent
contacts in the military."
- Web site: http://www.erichaney.com/
- Perhaps that's why Bush told us in March 2002, that Bin
Laden wasn't important and not a priority.
- According to news reports, DNA was checked. There were
many reports Bin Laden was being treated for serious kidney problems in
- Kidney disease is serious and kills a lot of people.
Does the CIA have Bin Laden's DNA? After all, they did business with
him for a long time. If Bin Laden was on dialysis, could he have lived
another ten years roaming around mountains eluding our military? Why would
Bin Laden hole up in a compound so easily discovered? Well, perhaps he
was just getting careless in his old age.
- Bush Administration knew the Whereabouts of Osama
- by Michel Chossudovsky
- 16 November 2003
- (revised 17 November 2003)
- The URL of this article is: http://globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO311A.html
- "If the CBS report by Dan Rather is accurate and
Osama had indeed been admitted to the Pakistani military hospital on September
10, 2001, courtesy of America's ally, he was in all likelihood still in
hospital in Rawalpindi on the 11th of September, when the attacks occurred.
In all probability, his whereabouts were known to US officials on the
morning of September 12, when Secretary of State Colin Powell initiated
negotiations with Pakistan, with a view to arresting and extraditing bin
- "A recent Reuters report (11/13/03; scroll down)
quoting Labeviere's book "Corridors of Terror" points to alleged
"negotiations" between Osama bin Laden and the CIA, which took
place two months prior to the September 11, 2001 attacks at the American
Hospital in Dubai, UAE, while bin Laden was recovering from a kidney dialysis
- "Enemy Number One in hospital recovering from dialysis
treatment "negotiating with CIA"?
- "The meeting with the CIA head of station at the
American Hospital in Dubai, UAE was confirmed by a report in the French
daily newspaper Le Figaro, published in October 2001. (See Alexandra Richard,
- Pakistan, our friend:
- "On the morning of September 11, Pakistan's Chief
Spy General Mahmoud Ahmad, the alleged "money-man" behind the
9-11 hijackers, was at a breakfast meeting on Capitol Hill hosted by Senator
Bob Graham and Rep. Porter Goss, the chairmen of the Senate and House Intelligence
- "When the news [of the attacks on the World Trade
Center] came, the two Florida lawmakers who lead the House and Senate intelligence
committees were having breakfast with the head of the Pakistani intelligence
service. Rep. Porter Goss, R-Sanibel, Sen. Bob Graham and other members
of the House Intelligence Committee were talking about terrorism issues
with the Pakistani official when a member of Goss' staff handed a note
to Goss, who handed it to Graham. "We were talking about terrorism,
specifically terrorism generated from Afghanistan," Graham said."
- Chossudovsky is a highly respected writer and researcher.
- Do I believe the real Bin Laden was killed during this
operation? That would mean I believe a pathological liar like Obama/Soetoro
and the CIA. When pigs fly.
- The media will spend all day on the Bin Laden story and
how the brilliant Obama/Soetoro got the most wanted man in history, but
they won't be covering this event today:
- 9th Circuit will hear eligibility arguments
- By Bob Unruh
- © 2011 WorldNetDaily
- "Only days after the White House released a copy
of Barack Obama's "Certificate of Live Birth" from Hawaii, claiming
to have put to rest the dispute over his eligibility to hold the office,
attorneys will argue on Monday before the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals
that the requirements of the U.S. Constitution simply are too important
to ignore for the sake of political expediency, even when they involve
a sitting president."
- Done with the birth certificate and on to taking high
fives for killing Bin Laden. Who cares about some old court proceeding
- http://www.devvy.com. You may also sign up for her free email alerts.