- I haven't really lived all that long
in terms of the 235 years which this place has now officially been here:
But I have lived long enough to see every single promise which this government
made to anyone be shattered over and over again in this completely-criminal-farce
that too many still want to 'believe in.'
- Whatever we supposedly were has actually gone into the
trash-heap of history; the constitution, the entire shambles of what we
still pay for as "the government," along with all the hype and
all the lies that have become the hallmark of the Stars & Stripes anywhere
in the world today.
- Our so-called president is just a minor-official in the
governments of other countries, along with our Secretary of State and the
Vice President: All three are ardent Zionists that SERVE the ZIONIST state
of Israel. Our money has not been ours since the end of WWII, anymore than
our policies of appeasement which have only served to speed the end of
our own way of life in favor of anyone more powerful; and everyone among
the ranks of the élites. To pretend otherwise is to simply add to
the hypocrisy and to the thousands of acts of treasons that have become
the everyday currency in Washington D.C. and around the world.
- We prided ourselves on a bunch of high-sounding ideals
that did not exist; because for those lofty ideals to exist people would
have had to enforce them at every level: Yet we have steadfastly refused
to do this-no matter how great the crimes against us. By failing to resist
these tyrannies these piracies, the tortures, the blatant thefts that masquerade
as foreign policies, along with the slaughter of millions of people the
world over: Americans, by their continuing silence became as much a part
of every crime as those that did the individual crimes in person; from
murdering whole families outright, for no reason at all, to the millions
arrested for nothing who were tortured and defamed and then just thrown
out with the trash-that is who and what we have become on this "Day
of Independence" from something that was never really separate from
the fledgling colonies; because the colonialists failed to sever the bonds
to Old World Money when they theoretically made their break from colonialism
on July 4, 1776.
- We stand today only for international-criminality, global-piracy,
privatized corporate power over any and all rights of any American in a
place that no longer has its own government, much less any actual rights
under the constructs that have totally ceased to exist in this Police-State
that is increasingly being enforced violently against anyone that dares
mention either the constitution or any actual constitutional rights as
laid out in that constitution. The Police are nameless thugs using military
firepower and military invasion tactics against everyone from 95 year old
women in wheelchairs all the way down to infants: All of whom are treated
as ENEMIES OF THE STATE, and each of whom must prove their innocence, and
show the STATE that they have the right to be given PERMISSION by the STATE
to do anything that was once an ordinary part of everyday life.
- All of this is just more of the same that has been increasing
since we entered the "New Millennium." When such behavior was
evidenced under global communism, we screamed about "human-rights"
but now we have become totally silent when that same treatment is splattered
over each and every one of us because we have let the STATE take
away every right and every thing that we once believed that we each individually
possessed! We are officially COWARDS now, and as such we are entitled to
the long and painful death that cowards must endure; dying just a bit more
each and every day, because they FEAR too many things and have no belief
in themselves or in what they might come to understand in their own private
- All of this is carefully explained in the Handbook of
Human Ownership (which most of you refused to bother listening to):
- Preferring to be TOLD what to do, who to believe, and
what to condemn and NEVER to ever QUESTION ANYTHING! Congratulations America
you have lived to finally see "THE CHANGES YOU CAN BELIEVE IN"
I'd bet that most of you never saw this coming. Or even if you did,
you thought that somehow this could NEVER HAPPEN HERE! Well guess what
it happened here and it happened to YOU and me, along with over 90%
of the population. (1)
- The only way that this crap ever ends is with the total
collapse of the Empire, but in this case it will take almost every other
country down with it. The planet will survive but this pitiful excuse for
the fanciful-human-experiment, as a species of life on this planet will
vanish into the rubble that will be all that is left of this place, and
most of the world will experience the same outcomes as well. Too bad that
more people couldn't bother to pay attention to what was really going on
behind the scenes or in the boardrooms of those criminal-corporations,
before it became too late to alter any of this nightmare, anymore.
- The news out there in the wider world will continue to
roll right over you like so much confetti during Carnival but no
matter how horrific it is, how slanderously illegal, dangerous or criminal-YOU
WILL NOT BE MOVED, because you are NOT among the few, the brave, the proud,
or even among any of the faceless ones that will resist the coming nightmare.
- In reality that makes most of us just part of the herd,
trying to go along to get along-but that's no longer enough to sustain
continuance in this now completely criminal-empire that we have each other
to thank for allowing it to become so overwhelmingly huge. . .
- When we supposedly 'came of age' on the 200th Anniversary
of this same day, back in 1976, I wrote this:
- "The Stars and Stripes have changed their spots;
- Now pentagrams and bars enshrine a mockery of tongues,
- And courage shares the darkness,
- With the corpse of private conscience.
- Where dialogue and discourse thundered
- Cowardice now crawls across an overcrowded floor.
- Doorway's once flung so wide in confidence,
- Are now shuttered, bugged and barred, in terror:
- Of the hunger in the world outside.
- The wolf of violence prowls beneath our bolted windows
- Watching Justice sell herself on every corner;
- While we beneath our private feather-beds of folly,
- Mumble condemnations of the 'cancers' in our systems.
- Observe this kneeling nation, clinging to our 'toys of
- Crying out in darkness for release from all responsibility,
- For what has come to pass.
- While heedlessly we watch the rape of yesterday's required,
- To subsidize the plunder of 'the tomorrow's of our lives.'
- So many years ago when we were small,
- Before the needles of affluence had addicted us to 'more'
- We flung upon the world a special kind of pride.
- Now arm-in-arm we go, inflated by our 'number-oneness.'
- With our non-existent 'culture,' to worship in those
- We have built with perpetuated blindness;
- These are our 'institutions' that celebrate our monumental
tribute To that Omni-present deity-Expedience with all her evil offspring,
- Finding solace only there,
- Among the gods of power, greed and vengeance
- In a world made vicious,
- By the hate and envy of our, oh so many criminal obsessions!
- Our birthday party has arrived,
- And here we sit: Bloated, bored and shapeless.
- A headless eagle, shorn of wing and purpose, who's blood-drenched
- Talons gleam with stolen billions,
- Intermingled with the gore of needless
- Deaths that also number in the billions. . .
- Introverted and diminished now in the litter of excess;
- The tarnished remnant of a nation that has finally killed
- In direct proportion to our attainment
- Of that middle-middle nothingness that marks
- Our every waking moment.
- We have become what we once hated, and now we are as
- Around the world, as we once were praised.
- Truly there is nothing too contemptible now,
- For USA Inc. to undertake,
- Because we have learned how to eat our children and our
- While we strive to kill what might remain of private
- After only two-hundred and thirty-two years
- We have come way past full circle
- And have arrived in shredded rags to stand before the
- Gates of Hell-because now there is nowhere left for us
- There's more at the link too bad that in the 35
years between 1976 and 2011 the public did not choose to pay enough attention
to who we were becoming and where this course would eventually have to
take us all. (2)
- Happy Birthday America, enjoy the charade if you can!
- 1) The Handbook of Human Ownership 1 hr, 45 min
- 2) Where Freedom Once Thrived