- Uniformed-official-Evil is unrelenting in all of its
pursuits. The Key to any great story is not about "Who" or "Where"
or "When" but "WHY"!
- "Bexar County [Texas] Sheriff Amadeo
Ortiz said the seemingly senseless and coldblooded slaying of a sergeant
early Saturday on the East Side has sent a chilling statement to local
law enforcement: No one is safe."
- k: The "statement" was probably meant to be
national and not just a local matter; just a further reflection of the
completely clueless attitudes shown to American public by all the arrogance
and violence that now wear government uniforms inside the USA. (2)
- ""The way it happened sends a message to the
law enforcement community that we're not safe, even responding to calls
and helping citizens," Ortiz said Sunday. "Officers sometimes
get hurt responding to domestic violence calls or shootings, but not while
they're stopped at a red light."
- Sgt. Kenneth Vann, 48, was en route to a call for
a shooting around 2 a.m. Saturday when a small white car pulled up next
to his marked patrol car at a red light at Loop 410 and Rigsby Avenue,
- A barrage of shots was fired from the white car, likely
from a high-caliber semiautomatic weapon, striking the passenger-side windows
of Vann's patrol car and killing him, officials said. David Kilcrease,
president of the Deputy Sheriff's Association of Bexar County, said Vann,
a 24-year veteran, was shot nearly two dozen times.
- "There was no equipment in the world that would
have saved Kenny from what this person did," said Kilcrease, who grew
close to Vann when they were neighbors and rode horses together. "This
is dangerous for us all."
- More than 170 officers from law enforcement agencies
- including the Sheriff's Office, San Antonio police,U.S. Marshals Service, U.S.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Texas Department of Public Safety
and FBI - are working day and night at a command post near the county-owned
AT&T Center to solve the slaying.
- So far, no information on a possible motive or suspects
has been released."
- k: One "officer" is murdered and immediately
one-hundred and seventy police immediately gather to find and kill the
killer. When any citizen is "senselessly slaughtered" by cops
anywhere in this country no one investigates the cops that did it;
even when the murder is captured on video-tape. This murder was not "senseless";
and it was long overdue.
- There is a breaking point even though so many people
have come to believe that there is "nothing that can be done."
This murder of 'one of their own' is just the beginning; unless and until
these militarized thugs begin to protect the public from the government
and from them-FIRST!
- At least $25,000 is being offered for information in
connection with Vann's death.
- "Our officers are very adamant about completing
the task, and getting this person brought to justice is at the forefront
in officers' minds," Kilcrease said. "We have never seen this
level of commitment from this many officers and this many agencies."
- k: This totally out-of-balance response by "law
enforcement officers" betrays their deeply rooted fears that one of
them will be next. And these 'cops' are right to be worried, because this
is only the beginning of the BACKLASH that has been simmering now of the
last ten years in particular. The public knows that these cult-members
that hide behind the BADGE are not the good-guys any longer: They have
become the real and front-line enemies of every man, woman and child in
- So far, $5,000 rewards are being offered by Crime
Stoppers, the Marshals Service, deputy sheriff's association,San Antonio Police
Officers Association and Combined Law Enforcement Association of Texas.
Others are expected to follow suit. Anyone with information is asked to
call Crime Stoppers at 210-224-7867 or the Sheriff's Office at 210-335-6000.
- Detective Louis Antu, a spokesman for the Sheriff's
Office, said the mood was somber but dedicated at the command post Sunday.
Many officers, including Antu and the sheriff, were out of town for the
three-day Memorial Day weekend, when they were called back to Bexar County.
- "We're not robots; we're all taking time to reflect,"
said Antu, who joined the Sheriff's Office with Vann. "But it was
a terrible killing, and everybody wants answers. We're working for the
family, to bring them justice.""
- k: Too bad that police, sheriff's officers, CRIME STOPPERS,
and every other official and unofficial agency of uniformed thugs have
never responded to any murder of any civilians in this overblown and self-interested
- However whenever any cop is murdered supposedly in-the-line-of-duty;
huge funerals are held, cops come from all over the nation, on-our-dime
to mark the fall of "one of their own," among much pomp and ceremony.
These uniformed partisans are not 'warriors' that protect the public; they
have become prison guards without names and without badge numbers that
just herd us around like cattle, beating people senselessly, viciously
tasering and violently torturing ordinary people as well as wheelchair
bound cripples, innocent men women and children routinely; and are NEVER
charged with any crime! This shooting is just a very small response that
will be repeated as long as people care enough about their rights and freedoms
to demand that these militarized thugs, observe the same laws that they
are supposedly 'wearing a badge to enforce.'
- "We're real saddened by the randomness of this
incident; there's really no rhyme or reason," Ortiz said. "It's
very difficult because we don't have anything new, but we're not going
to rest until we find the guy who did it."
- Vann's slaying comes less than two weeks after the Sheriff's
Office gathered to honor officers killed in the line of duty. His was the
first such death since 2003.
- Experts say 2011 has proved to be deadlier than 2010
for law enforcement officers. Line-of-duty deaths are up 6 percent, according
to the Officer Down Memorial Page, funded in part by a U.S. Justice
- Vann is one of three Texas peace officers and 32 in the
country killed by gunfire this year, the website states. Last year, there
were 59 line-of-duty gunfire deaths; Texas officers accounted
for two of those.
- Dave Smith, a retired Arizona State Police lieutenant
and speaker, writer and law enforcement trainer, said Vann's death is part
of a two-year national trend.
- Ambush-style police deaths are still so rare that experts
don't know what's causing them, said Smith, who refers to the trend of
people going into the community and "hunting police officers"
as the country's "war on cops."
- k: The fact that these so-called cops "don't know
what's causing this' is proof positive of their own denial about what they
routinely do each and every day and night to people they have no right
to even interfere with-much less to attack, torture and sometimes kill
ordinary people, just because they can. They have been working around the
clock to instill massive FEAR in the general population, fear of each other,
fear of the cops, fear of the government and TSA: FEAR, FEAR, FEAR
and now they are "mystified," as to why anyone would assassinate
one of their own? Apparently these "cops" know nothing at
all about human beings and what is REQUIRED of them in their treatment
of the rest of us.
- "These kinds of deaths shock us to our roots,"
he said Sunday. "Every officer in Texas and the U.S. knows
there's a guy who could pull up next to them and kill them. How do you
stop that sudden assault?"" (1)
- HOMELAND INSECURITY is the real problem behind all of
this because it has been illegal from the outset, and only the dissolution
of this criminal agency will even begin to change what's going on in this
country. This act is the beginning of the changes needed to take us back
to a place where law-enforcement has real meaning once again-for everyone
in this society-so that there is just one law for everyone, and not this
two-tiered fascism that has become the footnote that defines the reality
of Amerrika today!
- 1) Deputy's Slaying Sparks New Worry http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_
- 2) Open Letter to Tens of Thousands of Rogue Cops http://kirwanesque.com/politics/articles/2008/art27.htm
- BACKGROUND: Living Without Laws http://www.kirwanesque.com/politics/articles/2011/art87.htm