- Followup On Quo Warranto As It Relates
To Removing Obama/Soetoro
- My column
Wednesday May 11 has brought a ton of email with questions about a legal
process known as Quo Warranto.
- I must repeat that I am not an attorney nor have I had
any legal training. However, I can read and I have spent the equivalent
of months in reading time on all the lawsuits filed regarding Obama/Soetoro's
birth certificate and the issue of natural born citizen. There are many
superb legal analysis dealing with the issue of standing for plaintiffs
in those lawsuits. If a person really wants to understand this issue, you
have to spend the time doing the research and evaluating the submissions
by attorneys involved going back to 2008. There just isn't any other way
to understand complicated legal issues.
- In my column yesterday, The Conundrum of Removing Obama/Soetoro
From Office, I provided foot notes for very important legal analysis by
lawyers who are experts in constitutional law and the subject matter. I
selected those four as they were germane to that column. Once you read
them, one can fully understand why I used them.
- Over the past 2 1/2 years, I have continued to read postings
on the following sites: Leo Donofrio, Mario Apuzzo, Stephen Pidgeon and
Dr. Orly Taitz, as well as filings by Cort Wrotnowski. All attorneys (except
Cort) involved in cases against Barry Soetoro. Many of their filings in
federal court have been posted so we can learn the arguments and law.
- To answer one question that came in via email:
- "An interesting point of view regarding Barry as
a usurper rather than just a fraud. It made me wonder if the same method
could be used to remove judges for usurping, all the power that they have
stolen for themselves over the years."
- Many states allow recall as a method to remove judges
except for their state Supreme Court. As for removing judges below the
Supreme Court Level using a Quo Warranto, I'm not sure. Every state has
oversight judicial committees which follow procedures; I guess that one
is for future research.
- The Quo Warranto is available at the state and federal
level. Activist federal judges in this country have been running amok on
the bench for decades. The Outlaw Congress has the legal authority to remove
federal judges, but that has been as rare as a blizzard in Miami. As I
have said for at least a dozen years, one of the biggest failures of Congress
after Congress is their refusal to remove biased, activist judges. Just
look at the Ninth "Silly" Circuit Court. Their decisions are
over turned more times than a gymnast on the mat, yet those same judges
continue to sit on the bench for life while we pay them to make bad decisions
higher courts throw out.
- Without the benefit of LexisNexis, I did some more research
(I'm sure there are many lawyers out there who know of more) and found
this interesting case:
- Read rest of the column at: http://www.devvy.com/new_site/quo-follow-up-051211.html
- http://www.devvy.com. You may also sign up for her free email alerts.