- Obama Could Be Removed
By His Own Signature
- My recent column, Why Obama Can't be
Impeached, brought an avalanche of email with many questions. In particular,
someone wanted to know if hypothetically, Barry Soetoro aka Obama, committed
treason by selling sensitive military secrets, could he be charged with
treason? The putative president is a civilian and can be indicted by a
federal grand jury. If enough evidence exists, he could be tried and convicted.
But, as someone who has usurped the office of the president, he cannot
be impeached for the same crime since he does not legally occupy the office.
- He clearly is guilty of violating 18 U.S.C. §1343,
the federal wire fraud statute, which typically carries a penalty of at
least 20 years. As a civilian, he can be indicted and tried in federal
- Question about the oath of office ceremony. As Barry
clearly has known all along he was never eligible, when he took the oath
of office, he committed perjury - twice. We can all remember, there was
a second 'swearing in' due to Chief Justice John Robert's tripping over
his tongue. But, was there more to it?
- Rest of column at: http://www.devvy.com/new_site/obama-reckoning-072211.html
- http://www.devvy.com. You may also sign up for her free email alerts.