- Does this idiot have cameras pointing at the sky to watch
for pooping pigeons and defecating doves? Obviously he has no family or
pets. Or even any friends. He cannot ever have had any physical contact
with another human being without obsessing whether the person washed and
disinfected after they visited the 'facility'. He can never have eaten
at a restaurant. He cannot ever had been in a swimming pool or even in
the ocean - don't you KNOW what FISH do in the OCEAN? Heck, go to any pool
in the world where the water is cold. It's always warmer by little kids.
They are pee-machines. So are the tiny bugs which pollinate vegetables.
- Son, don't you know the FDA allows 96.5 rat hairs per
box of commercial cereal? Chocolate can't LEGALLY have more than 10 milligrams
of rat feces and insect parts per pound (those little crunchy things).
So 8 ounces of nearly sterile water in 7.8 MILLION gallons? What happens
when it rains? RAIN ISN'T STERILE - especially in Portland. It's radioactive.
- I hate to rant about peeing, but COME ON! He wasted
7.8 MILLION gallons of precious water because someone poured a used beer
into it? Peeing in the reservoir is going to go viral - probably in more
ways than one. It will be THE thing to do. Buy your David Schaff "I
PEED IN PORTLAND" mask today!
- Portland Reservoir Gets Drained After Man Urinates In
- By Olivia B. Waxman
- Topics: dave stone, josh seater, Molalla, mount tabor,
nation, Oregon, oregon state university, pee, portland, portland water
bureau, urine, water
- Reservoir at Mount Tabor Park in Portland, Oregon.
- Wikimedia Commons
- Think back to your summer camp days: remember how annoying
it was to evacuate the swimming pool when a kid had an accident? Turns
out a similar thing happened in an Oregon reservoir this week.
- The Portland Water Bureau got pretty pissed off when
cameras caught 21-year-old Josh Seater from Molalla, Oregon, urinating
in a reservoir in Mount Tabor Park at about 1:30 am Wednesday morning.
- The Bureau spent about $36,000 to drain the 7.8 million-gallon
open reservoir, a major water source for the city's residents.
- David Shaff, administrator of the Portland Water Bureau,
argued that the draining was justified because the thought of someone whizzing
in the water would make residents stop drinking tap water.
- Yesterday, KATU followed-up with the culprit, who apologized.
He said he was drunk, and he didn't realize that he was peeing in a water
supply because it was so dark outside: "I thought it was a sewage
- (MORE: Delta Airlines's Dirty Secret: Rat Feces and Urine
Found on Plane)
- But fortunately for Portlanders, urine is pretty much
chemically sterile, Dave Stone, assistant professor of Toxicology at Oregon
State University told The Oregonian.
- "It's inappropriate behavior. But how many animals
are doing that or birds?" he said. "I don't want to second-guess
the city, but I can't think of anything chemically that would have me be
- Dr. Gary Oxman, the Multnomah County health officer who
advises the city on infectious disease issues, also explained to the The
Oregonian that the typical bladder holds a mere 6-8 ounces of water, which
should quickly dilute in the reservoir and pose negligible health risks.
That news should relieve Portland residents.
- Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/06/18/portland-reservoir-ge