- COURT CHALLENGE
- Bank of Canada and Minister of Finance, Defendants
- PRESS RELEASE
- TORONTO, ON., CANADA- 19/12/2011
- TWO CANADIANS AND A CANADIAN ECONOMIC THINK TANK CONFRONT
THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL POWERS IN THE CANADIAN FEDERAL COURT.
- THE CANADIANS PLEAD FOR DECLARATIONS THAT WOULD RESTORE
THE USE OF THE BANK OF CANADA FOR THE BENEFIT OF CANADIANS AND REMOVE IT
FROM THE CONTROL OF INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE ENTITIES WHOSE INTERESTS AND
DIRECTIVES ARE PLACED ABOVE THE INTEREST OF CANADIANS AND THE PRIMACY OF
THE CONSTITUTION OF CANADA
- Canadian constitutional lawyer, Rocco Galati, on behalf
of Canadians William Krehm, and Ann Emmett, and COMER (Committee for Monetary
and Economic Reform) on December 12th, 2011 filed an action in Federal
Court, to restore the use of the Bank of Canada to its original purpose,
by exercising its public statutory duty and responsibility. That purpose
includes making interest free loans to municipal/provincial/federal governments
for "human capital" expenditures (education, health, other social
services) and /or infrastructure expenditures.
- The action also constitutionally challenges the government's
fallacious accounting methods in its tabling of the budget by not calculating
nor revealing the true and total revenues of the nation before transferring
back "tax credits" to corporations and other taxpayers.
- The Plaintiffs state that since 1974 there has been a
gradual but sure slide into the reality that the Bank of Canada and Canada's
monetary and financial policy are dictated by private foreign banks and
financial interests contrary to the Bank of Canada Act.
- The Plaintiffs state that the Bank of International Settlements
(BIS), the Financial Stability Forum (FSF) and the International Monetary
Fund (IMF) were all created with the cognizant intent of keeping poorer
nations in their place which has now expanded to all nations in that these
financial institutions largely succeed in over-riding governments and constitutional
orders in countries such as Canada over which they exert financial control.
- The Plaintiffs state that the meetings of the BIS and
Financial Stability Board (FSB) (successor of FSF), their minutes, their
discussions and deliberations are secret and not available nor accountable
to Parliament, the executive, nor the Canadian public notwithstanding that
the Bank of Canada policies directly emanate from these meetings. These
organizations are essentially private, foreign entities controlling Canada's
banking system and socio-economic policies.
- The Plaintiffs state that the defendants (officials)
are unwittingly and /or wittingly, in varying degrees, knowledge and intent
engaged in a conspiracy, along with the BIS, FSB, IMF to render impotent
the Bank of Canada Act as well as Canadian sovereignty over financial,
monetary, and socio-economic policy, and bypass the sovereign rule of Canada
through its Parliament by means of banking and financial systems.
- A press conference will be held on Wednesday, December
21st, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. to answer any questions the media may have of
the Plaintiffs at: 637 College Street, Suite 203, Toronto, Ontario.
- A copy of the filed statement of claim is attached.
- ROCCO GALATI LAW FIRM
- PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
- Rocco Galati, B.A., LL.B., LL.M.
- 637 College Street
- Suite 203
- Toronto ON M6G 1B5
- TEL: <tel:416-536-7811>416-536-7811
- FAX: <tel:416-536-6801>416-536-6801