- A book review: Man Swarm and the Killing of Wildlife
by Dave Foreman
- Part 3 of 5: West becoming a sacrifice zone for immigration
- A reader named Joe C. from Oklahoma, himself an environmentalist,
wrote me that he didn't like that I endorsed a radical like Dave Foreman
and his book Man Swarm and the Killing of Wildlife.
- In his day, Thomas Jefferson provided the British with
plenty of "radical" so they tried to kill him. Susan B. Anthony
suffered death threats for being so "radical" but she carried
on and finally, women received the right to vote. Whether you like him
or not, Dr. Martin Luther King has been called every name in the book and
died for his "radical" ways, but people of color finally enjoyed
eating in any restaurant, sleep in motel and go to school with dignity.
- It matters little what you think of Dave Foreman. He's
a compelling figure. He cared enough to DO something in his life. Ninety
percent of Americans for the past 30 years have done nothing-and that's
why we're into this immigration nightmare that threatens the foundation
of our Republic. If you don't see that, you may be using Silly Putty for
- Don't shoot the messenger fellow Americans. Foreman
is a messenger. Tell me you disagree with him that we are slaughtering
thousands of species out of existence. Or tell me that we should sit by
and do nothing. What a load of horse manure!
- So if you don't say anything, your children get to live
in America with another 100 million immigrants added within 38 years.
Is that what you want for your children? If you think we've got problems
now, what in the daylights do you think it will be like with another 100
million folks added to our country?
- USA BECOMING A SACRIFICE ZONE FOR MASS IMMIGRATION
- Listen up! We're in a fight for our country, language,
culture and civilization. Cheer the men and women who stand up. Is Pam
Geller who wants the mosque stopped at Ground Zero a "radical"?
If she is, I stand with her. Muslims are not the warm and loving people
they pretend to be: they support female genital mutilation now rampant
in America, arranged marriages accelerating in America, killing of gays,
no First Amendment rights, no women's rights, honor killings and other
nasty barbaric rituals. One Muslim in Texas over Christmas "honor"
killed all seven of his family. His girls wore jeans so he killed them.
Did you hear about it in the media? Not a chance! Political correctness
rules in our once open republic.
- What will another 100 million immigrants do to America?
- "It is critical to focus on what is presently dead
certain: that overproduction and overpopulation have been driving the dismantling
of complex ecosystems and native life, and leaving in their widening wake
constructed environments (10 million folks in cities of concrete and toxic
skies), lost ecologies and lost life forms." Eileen Crist
- Foreman tells it like it is as he tells what we face:
1. Hunger and starvation because we can't grow enough food for ourselves.
2. Squandering of natural resources. 3. Land-scalping and the loss of land
fertility. 4. Cultural, economic and political upheaval. 5. Harm to wild
- Tell me if he's wrong! We've got 13.4 million American
children living below the poverty level virtually brought on because Congress
imports 150,000 legal immigrants every 30 days. Tell me Foreman is a bad
guy when we suffer 46 million Americans subsisting on food stamps. Do
you like the 15 million unemployed Americans that cannot live a decent
life because they can't secure a job? Tell me it's just great that we've
got barbaric religious groups that practice honor killings. We're causing
the extinction of 250 wild things annually in the lower 48 because of habitat
- Foreman stands with some pretty big names in his call
to save the wildlife of America by stopping mass immigration. Brilliant
Harvard Dr. E.O. Wilson said, "Except for giant meteorite strikes
and other such catastrophes, Earth has never experienced anything like
the contemporary human juggernaut. We are in a bottleneck of overpopulation
and wasteful consumption that could push half of the Earth's species to
extinction in this century."
- Foreman said, "For fifty thousand years, we have
been romping and stomping over the wild-world for need, greed and feckless
gleeour romping and stomping slices deeper, deadlier and with more wounds
everywhere on land, sea and in the air."
- I don't mind telling you that I am a bit disappointed
that Joe from the great state of Oklahoma got his feathers ruffled, but
Foreman will be vindicated much like Jefferson, Anthony and King. Their
work is self-evident today. Foreman's book will prove unfortunately prophetic
if we don't stop mass immigration.
- Hopefully, you're ticked off , too. What can you do
about it? How about becoming part of an armada of citizens that drive
the immigration issue to the forefront of TV, newspapers and radio. Write,
call in and make noise:
- If you feel like taking action, you may forward this
review along with a letter to the following media outlets. Urge them to
address overpopulation and mass immigration in your state, community and
- firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com ; Brian Williams
at firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org Bob
Schieffer email@example.com ; David Gregory at MTP@nbc.com ; Mathews at firstname.lastname@example.org
- America's Newsroom w/ Bill and Martha AmericasNewsRoom@foxnews.com
, Bulls and Bears BullsandBears@foxnews.com , Cashin' In email@example.com
, Cavuto on Business firstname.lastname@example.org Forbes on FOX email@example.com
, FOX & Friends firstname.lastname@example.org , FOX News Sunday email@example.com
, FOX News Watch firstname.lastname@example.org , FOX Report w/ Shepard Smith email@example.com
, Hannity firstname.lastname@example.org Happening Now Jon Scott & Jenna
Lee email@example.com Huckabee , firstname.lastname@example.org , The Journal
Editorial Report email@example.com On the Record w/ Greta Van Susteren firstname.lastname@example.org
, Red Eye w/ Greg Gut email@example.com Special Report
w/ Bret Baier firstname.lastname@example.org , Studio B w/, The O'Reilly Factor Oreilly@foxnews.com
, Your World w/ Neil Cavuto email@example.com
- Kathleen Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org , GeorgeWill@washpost.com
, E.J Dionne at email@example.com , Froma Harrop at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write your own local environmental journalists and editors.
- Man Swarm and the Killing of Wildlife
- by Dave Foreman
- Price: $20.00
- ISBN# 978-0-9816584-7-6