- On January 13, Cynthia McKinney said Obama has 12,000
US troops in Malta heading for Libya.
- Throughout 2011, Washington and rogue NATO partners committed
Nuremberg level crimes. They made Libya a charnel house.
- Terror bombing caused massacres, mass destruction and
human misery. Libya remains wracked by violence, instability, and illegitimate
- Occupation, colonization, pillaging and exploitation
intend raping Libya for profit.
- America's Marines Hymn begins with the lines, "From
the Halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli."
- If Malta positioned troops are marines, they'll return
for the first time in over 200 years.
- McKinney said:
- "The NTC (National Transitional Council) not only
has to contend with a vibrant, well-financed grassroots-supported resistance,
but the various militias....are also fighting each other."
- "I believe this 'sociocide' of Libyan society (like
in Iraq, Afghanistan and other US war theaters) is part of a carefully
crafted plan of destabilization that ultimately serves US imperial interests
and those of a Zionist state and its US agents who are bent on Greater
Israel's suzerainty over huge swaths of Arabic-speaking populations."
- Reports from Misrata say Apache helicopters slaughtered
rebel insurgents trying to scale Brega oil platforms.
- "A resistance Libyan doctor-become-journalist reported
yesterday that (they're all) occupied by NATO and that warships occupy
- Photos show "Italian encampments....with an announcement
that French are to follow."
- Moreover, "(t)housands of young (pro-Jamahiriya)
Libyans languish under torture and assassination in a Misrata prison....Black
Libyans are being beaten, whipped, threatened, harassed, and humiliated."
- "I hope the report I'm reading from 12 January 2012
is not true."
- After months of Washington-led NATO atrocities, McKinney's
account likely represents a small snapshot of what millions of Libyans
- It's the same wherever America shows up, and they're
coming back after using air power and insurgents to reign death and destruction
on defenseless men, women and children.
- Perhaps now they plan more of it on the ground.
- Stephen Lendman lives in Chicago and can be reached at
- Also visit his blog site at sjlendman.blogspot.com and
listen to cutting-edge discussions with distinguished guests on the Progressive
Radio News Hour on the Progressive Radio Network Thursdays at 10AM US Central
time and Saturdays and Sundays at noon. All programs are archived for easy