- Rick Perry's 'Flat Tax' -
Another Way To Feed The Bank Cartels
Exclusive to Rense
- "....We're confiscating property
now....That's socialism. It's written into the Communist Manifesto. Maybe
we ought to see that every person who gets a tax return receives a copy
of the Communist Manifesto with it so he can see what's happening to him."
T. Coleman Andrews. Mr. Andrews (a Democrat) was Commissioner for the first
33 months of the Eisenhower Administration, U.S. News & Report, May
- Former Clinton toady and socialist, Robert Reich, is
against a "flat" tax:
- The Flat-Tax Fraud, and the Necessity of a Truly Progressive Tax
- According to Reich America needs a "truly progressive
tax" to brutalize successful individuals who create jobs.
- Seems to be I've read that agenda somewhere before:
- Communist Manifesto - Chapter II. Proletarians and Communists
- "2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax."
- Let me give you another quote from Comrade Reich:
- "The dirty little secret is that both houses of
Congress are irrelevant." Reich cut to the chase when he said that
"America's domestic policy is now being run by Alan Greenspan and
the Federal Reserve and America's foreign policy is now being run by the
International Monetary Fund [IMF]." And, "...when the president
decides to go to war, he no longer needs a declaration of war from Congress."
January 7, 1999, USA Today
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry to call for a flat tax
- Oct 19, 2011
- LAS VEGAS (AP) - "Working to distinguish himself
from rival Mitt Romney, Texas Gov. Rick Perry said Wednesday that he wants
to scrap America's current tax laws and impose a flat tax.
- "Perry told the Western Republican Leadership Conference
he plans to explain the tax proposal when he unveils his broad economic
plan in a speech next week. He called the plan "an economic growth
package that will create jobs, create growth and create investor confidence
in America again."
- "It starts with scrapping the three million words
of the current tax code, and starting over with something much simpler:
a flat tax," Perry said.
- "I want to make the tax code so simple that even
Timothy Geithner can file his taxes on time," he joked, referring
to the Treasury Secretary and his late payment of $34,000 in payroll taxes
- "Perry's proposal is dramatically different from
Romney's tax plan. Romney would lower the corporate tax rate and lower
taxes on savings and investment income. He says his long term goal is to
"pursue a flatter, fairer, simpler structure." A flat tax applies
the same tax rate to income at every level. The current tax code is progressive,
taxing higher incomes at higher rates and lower incomes at lower rates."
- It might surprise Ricky to find out there was a bill
in Congress (2009-2010) to implement a "flat" tax that, sadly,
was supported by Americans for Fair Taxation, National Taxpayers Union
and the National Small Business Association:
for the 6th consecutive congressional session, this bill strives to
repeal the income tax, employment tax, and estate and gift tax, and to
replace them with a national sales tax at a rate of 23%. It sets forth
provisions for the states' collection of sales tax revenues and the Treasury's
handling of the remittances of such revenues while setting up two new tax
bureaus in the Department of Treasury in the place of the IRS."
- Of course, it was sponsored by Rep. John Linder [R] who
has been pushing that poison pill for years with his buddy, Neil Boortz.
Dare I mention they've also been cashing in by hawking their book pushing
a "flat" tax? I just did.
- Americans are looking for solutions as they listen to
the field of candidates. As for Rick Perry and his support of yet another
form of taxation to feed the banking cartels, I hope you will take the
time to read the column below I wrote last year about H.R. 25 and find
out why, like Herman
Cain's non solution, the 9-9-9, er, make that now the 9-0-9 "tax
amen, yall!], both propositions will have a further killing effect
on our dying economy:
- Fair tax is a trap: Demand NO vote on H.R. 25
- By: Devvy
- August 9, 2010
- "The other night on the boob tube I caught a commercial
featuring a talk show host named Neal Boortz, Michael Reagan (adopted son
of former president, Ronald Reagan) and the vile Newt Gingrich. All pushing
for another dangerous taxing scheme that will not cure the cancer, only
continue to feed the beast.
- "Boortz has been on this "fair" tax bandwagon
for years. It's obvious he has zero understanding of the Federal Reserve
and why such a taxing scheme would only continue to steal the fruits of
our labor to fund massive government spending.
- "Michael Reagan is also a talk show host who, like
Boortz, has zero understanding of our monetary system and its feeding artery:
- "Newt Gingrich sold out this country decades ago
with his votes. Besides being a serial adulterer and ethically bankrupt
, Newt Gingrich is the global master's trophy boy. He hopes the Republicans
take control of Congress in November because there's no doubt in my mind,
Gingrich is out to be president of these united States of America. We can
never let that happen. Do you know Newt was caught on tape saying the ridiculous
"Contract with America" was nothing but a PR tool for incoming
freshmen members of Congress? Yes, that's a fact. They were obtained by
Roll Call. Old Newt pulled a fast one on faithful conservatives. His votes
killed MILLIONS of jobs and sent them south of the border and overseas.
- "In order to understand why H.R. 25 is just another
tool of tyrants, you have to go back and see where and when the problem
started. Prior to 1913, we had no federal income tax. There was no unconstitutional
"Federal" Reserve Banking system and there was no Seventeenth
Amendment. This nation thrived in agriculture, manufacturing and industrial
- Rest at link here.
- http://www.devvy.com. You may also sign up for her free email alerts.
This Site Served