- Shalom Jeff Rense,
- The Rothschild's are masters of manipulations. Everyday
they keep surprising me with their Chutzpah!
- 1. We already know that the Rothschild's perpetrated
to Armenian genocide/Holocaust themselves:
- 'Jews, Zionists Behind Armenian Genocide Holocaust'
- 2. Zionist/Rothschild France had the Audacity this week
to blame Turkey for the Armenian Genocide, knowing full well the they themselves
- (the Rothschild's from Europe) perpetrated the Armenian
- 3. The Armenians themselves today have no idea about
the REAL history of who perpetrated the Armenian Genocide, just as most
- us Jews have no idea that the Rothschild's are behind
the Rothschild/Nazi 'holocaust'.
- Imagine my surprise this morning to read in the Israeli
press (100% Rothschild controlled for the last 60 years), the most hypocritical
article of the year: Israeli MKs to discuss recognizing Turkey's
- Most of us Jews who read the Israeli press daily, are
aware that the Israeli press is much better than the press in the USA.
They are more open. Unfortunately, they are totally
brainwashed by the Rothschild's; to NOT READ the alternative press.
- So, for example, articles which appear daily on worldwide
alternative websites such as rense.com, even though they instantly made
a mockery of all the Israeli propaganda, I do not recall a single instant
where the Israelis send Jeff Rense, or any other international website,
an apology for their never ending Rothschild string of lies.
- One of my Israeli friends surprised me with this statements:
"I found the Rosetta stone in Journalism". He later explained
that understanding the total propagandist nature of the Israeli press,
he made it a habit to check everything he reads on Google.
- When I raised my eyes, saying that every intelligent
person around the world is doing the same thing to combat the propaganda
in his own country's press, he said: AHAAA!........and then he said that
he discovered the little button 'Advanced search' that Google is now hiding
at the very bottom of their basic SEARCH page.
- My Israeli friend is now clicking on 'Advanced Search'
and typing 'rense.com' on every controversial subject research he is doing.
He said that this is his 'Rosetta Stone', and this is how he found that
many subjects he was brainwashed to believe all his life in Israel, were
just an endlessly repeated propaganda, including the so called 'holocaust'.
- My Israeli friend reminded me what I read in the Jewish
Virtual Library, the Rothschilds are an exact copy of the Nazis:
- Goebbels And The "Big Lie"
- Nazi propaganda chief Joseph Goebbels was the
master of the "big lie" tactic in which a lie, no matter how
outrageous, is repeated often enough that it will eventually be accepted
as truth. Goebbels explained:
- "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating
it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained
only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political,
economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally
important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for
the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth
is the greatest enemy of the State."
- Jeff, I can imagine in the future, the Rothschilds setting
up a new memorial day to commemorate the 'Hamas's Gaza Genocide'.
- (I mean after they set up a memorial day for the
USA, blaming it, of course, on Bin Ladin and Madoff).
- Whooooops, did I forget Libya?
- Helen Cohen
- WARNING JEFF! if you will disagree with me, I will blame
you to be an 'anti-semite', 'Jew Hater', 'racist', etc. and....if
you are Jewish, it would be obvious that you are a 'self hating Jew'.
- You see, no matter what you do, Rothschilds have a trick
to fool you.
- This 'Advanced Search' button was located at the center
on the right side of the main search window, as you opened Google.
- Few months ago, Zionist/Rothschild controlled Google
TOTALLY REMOVED this option from its main page, in order not to expose
the usual lies they usually present us on the first few 'news' pages of
Google. ONLY, AFTER you actually do a search on any subject, you will find
this 'Advanced Search' option hidden at the very bottom of the Google page.
- Since the Rothschild's are in a habit of deleting articles
FAST in order to limit our knowledge, I am enclosing the full article of
the last URL I enclosed:
- Published 00:30 26.12.11
- Latest update 00:30 26.12.11
- Israeli MKs to discuss recognizing Turkey's Armenian
- Setting a memorial day for the Armenian genocide would
mark a first in Israeli history; consideration stokes criticism that Israel
is trying to incite Turkey.
- By Talila Nesher Tags: Israel Turkey
- A Knesset committee Monday will consider setting a memorial
day for the Armenian genocide, marking a first in Israeli history and stoking
criticism that Israel is trying to incite Turkey.
- Though a proposal for such a day was submitted in the
Knesset eight months ago, action has been delayed until Monday. The Knesset
Education, Culture and Sports Committee, headed by MK Alex Miller (Yisrael
Beiteinu), will discuss the issue in the public hearing; Speaker Reuven
Rivlin and Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon will take part.
- Up to now, proposals for recognizing the Armenian genocide
have been considered by closed sessions of the Knesset's Foreign Affairs
and Defense Committee. That committee rejected the proposals a number of
- Recognition of the Armenian genocide is a sensitive diplomatic
issue. Last week, the lower house of France's parliament approved a bill
that bans denial of the genocide, which occurred 96 years ago. The law
imposes a one-year jail sentence and a 45,000-euro fine.
- This step triggered a diplomatic crisis between France
and Turkey. Ankara recalled its ambassador, canceled diplomatic, economic
and military exchanges with France, and banned the landing of French military
planes at its airports and the docking of French ships at its harbors.
- "For many years, Israel's government has refused
to recognize the genocide for cynical, strategic and economic, reasons,
connected to its ties with Turkey," said MK Zahava Gal-On (Meretz),
who has sponsored the call for recognizing the Armenian genocide. "Now,
given the state of relations between the countries, I can't rule out the
possibility that the Foreign Ministry is exploiting affairs" and trying
to goad Turkey.
- Gal-On added that "our moral obligation transcends
such cynical calculations, and I hope that the Knesset committee will reach
a decision in favor of recognizing the genocide, in the Knesset's first
public hearing on the matter. The education committee is the right place
for examining the topic, which is omitted from school curricula."
- Miller denies that there is any link between relations
with Turkey and the Knesset hearing. He told Haaretz that the discussion
"was scheduled long ago, and the date was changed due to the schedule
of the Knesset speaker, who wants to be present. There is no connection
between this discussion and the Yisrael Beiteinu party .... This is an
educational discussion, and I hope Knesset members won't turn up with the
intention of making populist, inflammatory remarks."
- Schoolteachers in Israel say there is a guideline banning
the teaching of the Armenian genocide. "The official explanation for
this ban is that teaching about Armenia would dilute the meaning of the
Jewish tragedy in Europe, but it's clear that the real reason involves
relations with Turkey," says Michal Vasar, a high school teacher at