- There is no need to engage in speculation about the cause
of the destruction of John Kennedy Jr.'s airplane and the deaths of all
- WITHHOLDING OF INFORMATION
- There is PROOF that significant facts are being withheld
from the public. The withholding of this information CLEARLY PROVES official
coverup regarding the cause of the plane's destruction. These facts, when
considered in relation to each other give rise to the inescapable conclusion
that the TRUE cause of the crash was deliberate, NON- ACCIDENTAL, hostile
destruction of the aircraft. The proven COVERUP now in effect regarding
these facts makes such a conclusion all the more certain.
- THE 9:39 PM RADIO CONTACT -- EVERYTHING "A-OK"
- A UPI article datelined Aquinnah, Mass July 17 stated
that Kennedy radioed the Martha's Vineyard flight controller at 9:39 PM
the evening of July 16. The UPI article notes that WCVB-TV Boston reported
this crucial information, as did ABC News.
- At the time of this radio contact all conditions in terms
of the craft, weather and pilot were fine. Kennedy was well aware of his
position, location, distance from land and all other such data. He was
calm and in complete control of the flight and his craft. Interesting then
that seconds after this call Kennedy's plane was hurtling straight down
into the sea.
- This crucial information was reported by those news services
noted and others on Saturday July 17 and early Sunday, July 18. By Monday
morning July 18, ALL MENTION of this critically important communication
had been ERASED from mass media accounts of the disaster. Simultaneously
and suspiciously, on July 18 FAA and NTSB officials produced some "newly
found" radar "evidence" which supposedly showed Kennedy's
flight exhibiting signs of difficulties and irregularities at a time well
BEFORE Kennedy made his radio contact, at which time all conditions were
fine. THAT'S WHY all mention of this radio contact has been EXPUNGED from
- THE WEATHER--EXCELLENT!
- Weather radar images from 10:40 PM Friday July 16, a
mere hour after the time Kennedy's plane was destroyed, PROVE CONCLUSIVELY
that weather conditions that evening at Martha's Vineyard were NEARLY PERFECT--with
almost NO atmospheric humidity, moisture or "HAZE" registering
on radar at all.
- SEE FOR YOURSELF! DON'T be bamboozled by big lie tactics
and endless repetitions of "pilot error" due to "very thick
haze". NOT TRUE! The images are reproduced at the following website
- For this particular image being referred to, scroll all
the way down to the BOTTOM of the page, to the UPPER of the two color images
at the bottom. The image has the caption -- "OKX-NEW_YORK_CITY<NY
- This radar image shows the equipment was set for "CLEAR";
which in fact is much more sensitive to moisture than the "PRECIPITATION"
- Although it shows substantial haze in the NYC and central
Long Island areas, the region around Martha's Vineyard shows LITTLE OR
NO atmospheric moisture at all; a scant hour after Kennedy's plane was
- Plus his last radio contact indicated no problems or
"disorientation" of ANY KIND! Overall light pollution from Martha's
Vineyard as has been noted recently by residents make it even more unlikely
Kennedy was the LEAST BIT disoriented.
- So we can scratch that bunch of disinformation that says
Kennedy supposedly crashed his plane in haze so thick he couldn't even
see the tremendous amount of light pollution emanating from Martha's Vineyard
only a few miles away.
- Yeah, RIGHT!
- THE PILOT
- John Kennedy Jr. was an extremely accomplished pilot
who had at least SEVENTEEN YEARS familiarity with flying an aircraft. This
information and other crucial facts regarding Kennedy's COMPETENCY as a
pilot were relayed by Kennedy's federal flight licensing instructor in
Vero Beach, Fla.; mr. John McColgan.
- McColgan called Kennedy an EXCELLENT pilot with many
HUNDREDS of hours flying experience who had flown since 1982.
- McColgan noted that just recently Kennedy had completed
training for getting his INSTRUMENT FLIGHT RATING: he just had not actually
taken the test yet.
- ALL flight instructors who actually KNEW JFK Jr. and
had firsthand knowledge of his abilities as a pilot described him as an
excellent pilot who was exceptionally cautious and completely unwilling
to take risks.
- The ongoing, slanderous media blitz claiming Kennedy
was woefully inexperienced pilot who had no business flying around at night
in impenetrable haze is nothing but UTTER lies an disinformation.
- Kennedy's radio contact with airport personnel and content
thereof at 9:39 all but invalidate such claims of pilot error as the cause
of the disaster.
- THE PLANE
- The plane has been found to mechanically sound according
to preliminary reports from crash investigators. . In general this craft
is considered one of the safest private planes in the sky.
- This particular Piper Saratoga was in excellent condition
and outfitted with the very latest in hi-tech equipment, including auto-pilot
and automatic electronic emergency tracking systems. The plane has been
described as literally able to fly itself. By all indications it was a
pussycat to fly; certainly for a pilot with Kennedy's SOLID qualifications.
- And by the way, if some mechanical malfunction HAD been
responsible for the aircraft's precipitous drop from the sky, can anyone
imagine a BETTER place to be than at a fairly low altitude over calm water
and fairly close to land? It seems very reasonable to assume that a pilot
with a total of 17 years flying experience, as Kennedy's federal licensing
instructor John McColgan of Vero Beach Florida has stated Kennedy had,
would be able to make (or at leas ATTEMPT) a soft landing on the surface
of the water.
- THE WITNESSES
- At least three people who were on or near Philbin Beach
on Martha's Vineyard the evening of July 16 at around 9:40 PM report seeing
and in one case hearing an explosion in the air in the exact sector of
the sky where radar shows Kennedy's plane hurtled towards the sea. NOT
an explosion on the surface of the water but IN THE AIR. The relatively
clear air and good visibility as PROVEN by weather radar data make it CERTAIN
that they were NOT mistaken about the altitude of the explosion. This explosion
was described by one witness, a reporter for the Martha's Vineyard Gazette,
as a "BIG WHITE FLASH IN THE SKY!" ..
- THE CONCLUSION
- SO. We have good visibility with little or no haze, a
perfect flight according to Kennedy's radio contact at 9:39, no mechanical
problems with a highly reliable craft according to preliminary investigative
reports and other data, an excellent pilot actually able to fly with instruments
flying low and close to land in good weather conditions with good visibility
over calm water (no storms, etc.), and THEN... a plane hurtling into the
sea SECONDS AFTER Kennedy's "A-OK" radio contact" was completed,
as well as EYEWITNESSES on nearby Philbin Beach to an airborne explosion
at this same time.
- The circle of proof is complete. Kennedy's craft intentionally
was destroyed in mid-air.
- © 1999 John Quinn/NewsHawk Inc. All Rights Reserved
(Rights of UNALTERED reproduction/distribution hereby waived.)