- I can reveal today that my research team has uncovered
disturbing evidence of fluoridation of local water supplies in locations
throughout North-Western England.
- Local people in Nantwich and Crewe (Cheshire), Workington
and Whitehaven (NW coast; due north of the ever-controversial 40 year old
Nuclear facilities at Sellafield) are blissfully unaware that their water
supplies have added fluoride. At this stage we are not sure how much is
being added daily. What we are sure about is that Water Board scientists
advised AGAINST THE USE of fluoride but were OVERRULED by local council
- Operators at our local water authority (North West Water)
are aware of the controversy surrounding fluoride in water but add that
it 'occurs naturally in any case - in tiny background amounts'.
- We request any and all further information on fluoride
in water from those more experienced in these matters before questioning
on the local authorities - which we fully intend to do."
- Please contact us as follows: