- A plethora of facts, testimony, circumstantial evidence
and common sense as well as certain material evidence has shown consistently
that the deaths of John F. Kennedy Jr., wife Carolyn Bessette and sister-in-law
Lauren Bessette and the destruction (by some means or other) of the Piper
Saratoga aircraft the three were flying in were very likely not "accidental"
- One of the PRIMARY indications the plane's destruction
and the passengers' deaths were NOT the result of some "accident"
is a radio contact made by pilot JFK Jr. to the Martha's Vineyard Airport
flight control tower at 9:39 PM, July 16, 1999.
- The timing and content of this radio contact, as well
as the tone of Kennedy's conversation, invalidate to an overwhelming extent
the prevailing, "officially-sanctioned" accounts of the event
promulgated by the federal government through mass media outlets.
- THAT OLD "OFFICIAL" STORY
- Now; let's go over this "official" "account".
Federal government agencies such as the NTSB and the FAA put forth (at
least publicly) the following scenario regarding the last 10 minutes or
so of the flight.
- According to them, radar records show Kennedy was changing
altitude and direction somewhat erratically and rapidly in the minutes
preceding the craft's destruction.
- The implication here is that these radar records clearly
indicate Kennedy's much-ballyhooed "inexperience" as a pilot
combined with highly "unfavorable" weather/visibility conditions
had resulted in Kennedy being in marginal control of the aircraft for some
minutes before the plane was destroyed; that he eventually completely lost
control and the aircraft plunged headlong into the sea in a "death
- And at what time, according to these official accounts,
did radar returns show the plane was destroyed? Try just after NINE THIRTY-NINE
- RADIO CONTACT MADE
- A NewsHawk associate has now obtained solid evidence
that JFK Jr. DID in fact make radio contact with flight controllers at
NINE THIRTY-NINE PM July 16.
- What's even more important however, is that our associate
also obtained IRREFUTABLE proof that the reported fact of this radio contact
was deliberately removed from archived tape transcripts of WCVB-TV Channel
5's broadcast of July 17, 1999, during which-- at approximately 12:35 PM--U.S.
Coast Guard Petty Officer Todd Burgun reported to WCVB the fact of JFK
Jr.'s radio contact the night before.
- By later in the evening on July 17 this vital information
was being actively covered up by WCVB and some other mass media outlets,
as it has been in all subsequent government and mass media reports.
- BROADCAST TAPE CUT!
- There is now PROOF that this tremendously important fact
of JFK Jr.'s 9:39 PM radio contact was without doubt DELIBERATELY and literally
"covered up": hours of time on the tape archive of WCVB's July
17 broadcast, during which information on Kennedy's radio contact was continually
reported, have been intentionally cut.
- The record has in fact been FALSIFIED.
- We will discuss this extraordinarily significant issue
- Now of course there is some infinitesimally small chance
that, seconds after Kennedy completed his radio call, either there was
a catastrophic mechanical failure of some kind or JFK Jr. somehow completely
and instantly lost control of the plane; one or the other possibility (or
both) causing the crash.
- Nevertheless: the timing, content and tone of this radio
communication leaves the hypothesis that "pilot error" caused
the crash--as drummed unceasingly into the minds of public through endless
mass media regurgitation of such claims by government officials and agencies--virtually
devoid of any credibility whatsoever: and if WHATEVER caused the crash
were TRULY "accidental", then WHY has the fact that Kennedy made
the call been completely covered up and lied about?
- This proof that information on Kennedy's verified radio
contact with flight controllers at 9:39 PM July 16, as reported to WCVB-TV
by Petty Officer Todd Burgun of the Coast Guard, was subsequently expunged
and deleted from ALL government AND media accounts of the tragedy and indeed
specifically DENIED by all relevant agencies is beyond any reasonable doubt
- If the destruction of the plane and deaths of all passengers
was "accidental" there is absolutely no reason for COVERING UP
the fact of the 9:39 PM radio contact.
- "Well, wait," you say. "Covered up? Lied
- Exactly how can we "prove" such a cover-up
DID occur regarding this radio contact? How can we "prove" that
what was indeed initially reported as ROCK-SOLID fact was within a matter
of hours completely expunged from all official accounts and denied by many
persons and agencies directly involved?
- We will explain precisely how this can be PROVED forthwith.
- Now course, a reasonable person can easily begin to see
there's something just a LITTLE bit wrong with this "official"
picture by now. But don't go away. The picture gets even worse.
- FAA SPECIALIST--WEATHER CONDITIONS "JUST FINE",
PREVAILING ACCOUNTS ON CAUSE OF CRASH "GARBAGE"
- Let's get back for a moment to those "official"
claims mass media has bombarded us with over and over again--that weather/visibility
conditions in the Martha's Vineyard region were lousy.
- In FACT, FAA Flight Specialist Edward Meyer of LaGuardia
Airport in Queens N.Y., tapped by FAA administrator Jane Garvey to prepare
the FAA's OFFICIAL report of weather conditions when Kennedy's plane was
destroyed, stated in the report that visibility in the region was AT LEAST
very good on the evening of July 16.
- Meyer himself became SO distressed by endless spewing
of erroneous disinformation about these weather conditions by government
agencies and mass media, he took the unprecedented step of issuing a public
statement ON HIS OWN--which THOROUGHLY SLAMMED this onslaught of disinformational
noise as complete, total NONSENSE, utterly unsupported by the FACTS.
- To quote from Meyer's personal statement as released
to mass media: "The weather along his flight was just fine. A little
haze over eastern Connecticut.
- "I don't know why the airplane crashed, but what
I heard on the media was NOTHING BUT GARBAGE."
- Thanks for standing up for the TRUTH, Mr. Meyer and God
- Weather radar data for July 16, although strangely unavailable
for the exact time when the plane was destroyed, DOES show that atmospheric
moisture, "haze". etc. were quite minimal around Martha's Vineyard
both before and after the plane's destruction, in contrast to conditions
further west, closer to the NYC metropolitan area.
- Okay. We can forget about poor weather/visibility conditions
contributing to the plane's destruction by "pilot error" and
- Next, let's take a look at claims Kennedy was in fact
seriously under-qualified to be flying at all under such conditions, even
though we have just PROVEN weather conditions at Martha's Vineyard were
in fact QUITE GOOD.
- PILOT QUALIFICATIONS-- 700+ HOURS FLIGHT TIME, INSTRUMENT
- Various disinformational sources have claimed that Kennedy
had anywhere from under 100 to at most perhaps 200-300 hours of flight
experience at the time of his death. Other almost laughable disinformation
issued forth from spooks, intelligence agents and dupes of various stripes
and nationalities, who spewed static about Kennedy's recklessness and foolhardiness,
culminating in claims that Kennedy possessed some kind of "risk-taking"
geneS never before heard of in the history of science. And on and on. You
get the picture.
- What's the REAL truth about Kennedy's qualifications
as a pilot? How about this.
- Every personal flight instructor JFK Jr. EVER had stated
that the man was an EXCEPTIONALLY cautious, prudent and careful pilot,
absolutely NOT given to recklessness or "risk-taking' of any kind
in any way shape or form while flying. Our many previous articles on this
tragedy identify and quote a number of these individuals.
- However, most significant regarding this issue are statements
from John McColgan, Kennedy's federal licensing instructor in Vero Beach,
- McColgan stated that Kennedy's flight experience dates
back SEVENTEEN years; to 1981. He also reported Kennedy had over 700 hours
total flight time; that Kennedy had completed his written test for instrument
flight rating AND indeed had completed his training for the in-flight instrument
rating test only several months before his death. Kennedy just hadn't taken
the in-flight test.
- McColgan noted that Kennedy WAS basically qualified to
fly on instruments alone (NOT that he would have even NEEDED to around
9:39 PM July 16, 1999 near Martha's Vineyard), and furthermore called Kennedy
an EXCELLENT PILOT.
- SO, we can now forget about claims that Kennedy was an
inexperienced, under-qualified, reckless, "risk-taking pilot.
- THE CRITICAL 9:39 PM RADIO CONTACT
- NOW, let's look at what was going on in the air over
the water near the southwest part of Martha's Vineyard on July 16, 1999
at around 9:39 PM.
- What WAS going on was that Kennedy radioed the Vineyard
airport control tower.
- According to UPI's news bulletin titled "Hopes Fade
For Missing Kennedy Plane" (UPI Focus) AQUINNAH, Mass., July 17 (UPI)
-(as excerpted verbatim from the article at -- http://www.upi.com/corp/news/jfkjr3.html)
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
- 'At 9:39 p.m. Friday, Kennedy radioed the airport and
said he was 13 miles from the airport and 10 miles from the coast, according
to WCVB-TV news in Boston. He reportedly said he was making his final approach.
- 'Moments later, radar operated by the Federal Aviation
Administration showed the plane went into a dive and dropped 1,200 feet
in just 12 seconds, according to ABC News.
- 'In his final approach message, WCVB-TV said Kennedy
told controllers at the airport that he planned to drop off his wife's
sister and then take off again between 11 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. for Hyannis
Airport.' <SNIP ___________
- Although these crucial facts regarding Kennedy's 9:39
PM radio contact were reported by WCVB-TV Boston as well as by UPI and
several other local TV stations in the Martha's Vineyard area, they were
removed from WCVB's reporting later in the evening on July 17, subsequently
disappeared from UPI's accounts within about 24 hours and were also subsequently
DENIED by airport personnel.
- Indeed news of Kennedy's radio contact never even made
it to some mass media outlets and if it did was quickly expunged from later
- Questions put to WCVB-TV personnel several days afterward
about their broadcast of this information were disingenuously skirted;
though never outright denied. One such statement from the station was:
"we don't "BELIEVE" we broadcast that information."
- Well, it turns out there's a good reason WCVB personnel
never outright denied having broadcast this information, because THEY DID
- How do we know? BECAUSE WE HAVE NOW OBTAINED THE TAPES
OF THAT VERY BROADCAST!
- WCVB-TV BOSTON BROADCASTED REPORT OF JFK Jr. RADIO CALL
FOR SEVERAL HOURS-- TAPE ARCHIVES LATER ALTERED, ALL REFERENCES TO INFORMATION
- The tape of WCVB's broadcast of Saturday, July 17, starting
at about 12 noon, was obtained from Corporate Media Services of Auburn,
New Hampshire, which archives tapes of TV broadcasts and markets copies.
- On the tape, at approximately 12:35 PM, WCVB news anchor
Susan Warnick reports there is a significant new development in the case
of Kennedy's missing plane.
- Says Warnick: "We have been told by the Coast Guard
that in fact there IS now EVIDENCE of a last communication, last night,
with JFK Jr.'s plane as it was ON APPROACH to Martha's Vineyard Airport.
Petty Officer Todd Burgun joins us from the Coast Guard base in Boston.
He is a petty officer and public information officer.
- "Thank you for being with us, sir. What can you
tell us about this last communication with JFK Jr.'s plane?"
- The station cuts to a live audio feed from Todd Burgun
at U.S. Coast Guard headquarters in Boston. Burgun begins speaking as follows:
"All I know at this time is that it was at 9:39 PM, and it was with
the FAA and it was on a-(pproach?) --"
- And, on the archive tape of the broadcast as originally
received, THAT'S IT!
- INCREDIBLY, the first archive tape transcript/copy received
from Corporate Media Services is CUT--right there! Just as Petty Officer
Todd Burgun begins his report on newly discovered evidence of the 9:39
PM radio call from Kennedy!
- THIS tape then resumes with WCVB's broadcast from approximately
6 PM that evening.
- How about that. The tape transcript of WCVB's July 16
broadcast is inexplicably cut JUST as Todd Burgun of the U.S. Coast Guard
begins his report of what the announcer had most appropriately called a
major, very significant new development in the case. There is a gap of
over FIVE HOURS in the tape of their broadcast that day--as first received.
- STATION ANCHORS LIE IN EVENING BROADCAST
- Now; any guesses what the first words out of the mouth
of the evening news anchor are when the tape of the broadcast resumes at
6 PM? The announcer, fidgeting, fumbling for words, looking nervous, distraught
and downright UPSET, haltingly and stutteringly makes the following, tortuous,
garbled and HIGHLY unconvincing statement.
- "Something that we had THOUGHT earlier (FIRST lie--there
was NO 'thought' involved at all: rather an UNEQUIVOCAL official report
from the Coast Guard) MAY not be TRUE: that there WAS actually NO radio
communication (SECOND lie--one moment she says "may not be true"
and in the next breath says "there WASS noS communication") with
JFK Jr.'s plane after it left New Jersey.
- "We had HOPED ("we" had?) that there was
some radio communication of course (?), most recently at Martha's Vineyard
(?). This this (uncomfortable pause) -- last night at about NINE O'CLOCK,
NINE- THIRTY (being obviously aware of the TRUTH of the radio contact she
inadvertently gives the location and general time of the actual contact!!),
when perhaps things STARTED TO GO WRONG (?!) (giving away the truth again!).
- "We had hoped we could learn from that, but it SEEMSS
thatS thereS (another uncomfortable pause)-- MAY be NO EVIDENCE (MAY be?)
because (and here's the zinger) there MAY be no RECORDING to listen to
TO GET THESE DETAILS FROM!"
- Whew! A look of immense relief crossed the announcer's
face as she manages to finish her obviously distressing task of lying bold-faced
to the camera; her hands and those of her co-anchor fidgeting continuously
throughout her ordeal. The entire scene just REEKS of someone having just
been told by higher-ups to "get out there" and LIE.
- And even in the depths of this mishmash of lies and falsifications,
the announcer does not--or probably CAN not--just state plainly and simply:
"the Coast Guard was mistaken--there was no radio contact between
Kennedy and the airport." Period.
- Naturally, our source's interest was highly provoked
at this clear evidence of falsification of the record and got in touch
with Corporate Media Services in regard to the situation. He was given
some lame excuse as to why the station had wanted their tape archive cut
at that point, which of course had nothing to do with the incredibly important
information reported on during the time period missing from the tape first
- Prevailing upon the personnel at Corporate Media Services,
he was able to obtain an UN-CUT tape copy of WCVB's July 17 broadcast,
which had on it the portion of the broadcast cut from the first tape.
- And guess what? On the UN-CUT tape of the broadcast,
Officer Burgun goes on to deliver his full report, which makes note of
those points reported by UPI as quoted above: that Kennedy, completely
calm and obviously "in command" of himself, his craft and the
overall situation, was on approach to the airport and had given his approximate
position and trajectory as well as made a comment about dropping Lauren
Bessette off and then continuing on to Hyannis.
- This tremendously significant information is then referred
to REPEATEDLY for the next several hours by WCVB; with EVERY possible indication
that Kennedy's 9:39 radio contact is absolute, ROCK-SOLID, verifiable FACT!
- And that's what was cut from the tape archive of the
station's July 17 broadcast.
- EXPLOSION IN THE AIR
- Most interestingly as well, ALSO reported by WCVB news
anchors repeatedly during that portion of the broadcast which was cut,
is the fact that a reporter for the (Martha's) Vineyard Gazette who was
on Philbin Beach (southwest end of Martha's Vineyard) the evening of July
16 saw an AIRBORNE EXPLOSION in the general vicinity of the sky where Kennedy's
plane was destroyed at approximately 9:40.
- THIS information was also covered up and outright denied
by all relevant parties and agencies in all subsequent government and media
accounts of the event.
- CUTTING OF BROADCAST TAPE PROVES COVER-UP-- COVER-UP
PROVES CONSPIRACY, FOUL PLAY
- Now, as we've noted, although the timing, content and
tone of Kennedy's 9:39 PM communication with flight controller personnel
in and of themselves almost COMPLETELY invalidate the possibility "pilot
error"--especially--or even some chance catastrophic mechanical failure
caused the plane's destruction, there is still an incredibly small chance
that seconds after this communication one or the other eventuality did
- However, if that WERE in fact the case, then WHY has
the absolutely undeniable FACT of this radio contact been COVERED UP in
every official statement and news story on the incident beginning later
in the day on Saturday, July 17 and continuing on until the present?
- If Kennedy had an ACCIDENT, then WHY has the TRUTH been
- This irrefutable proof of cover-up can only mean that
the deaths of Kennedy, his reportedly pregnant wife and her sister didn't
happen "by accident". This can only mean they were murdered by
means of deliberate destruction/sabotage of the aircraft.
- And that IS the truth, the whole truth and nothing BUT
the "UN-CUT" TRUTH.
- Just think about the degree and intensity of pressure
which was applied to the owners/managers of WCVB-TV Boston to make them
force their news crews to deliberately and knowingly LIE on camera about
what the station had just previously reported for several hours straight;
which was applied to Martha's Vineyard airport personnel to make them lie
when questioned about Kennedy's radio contact; which was applied to WCVB's
owners/managers to make them have Corporate Media Services alter/falsify
the tape archive of the station's July 17 broadcast.
- Think about WHAT THIS MEANS about present conditions
in the United States of America.
- JIM KEITH--TOO HOT ON THE TRAIL?
- There is another issue tangential to this which must
be noted. We have perused NewsHawk's emails from early September, several
days before author/researcher Jim Keith met his seemingly suspicious demise.
- Keith had just written an article about the many suspicious
aspects to the deaths of JFK Jr. and the Bessettes.
- Keith had in fact been "tipped off" to much
of the very same information on the JFK Jr./Bessette murders which NewsHawk
had previously brought to light. An intermediary was in the process of
connecting us DIRECTLY to Keith regarding the matter only a few days before
his death so Keith could get access to what we'd already written. Other
sources say he had been digging into the case and there is an indication
that he had come into possession of this same hard evidence of COVER-UP
as we've just described: hard evidence which has now been widely disseminated--as
- GOVERNMENT ORDERED COVER-UP
- With regret we must inform the American people and the
people of the world that the proof shows the U.S. government has FORCED
the TRUTH of the deaths of John F. Kennedy Jr. and the Bessettes to be
- Multiple copies of the deliberately cut and falsified
tape archive of WCVB-TV Boston's July 17 broadcast as well as the un-cut
version as it ORIGINALLY AIRED have been sent a number of reliable, uncompromised
investigators throughout the world for synchronized release on public access
cable channels and websites, so that this IRREFUTABLE HARD EVIDENCE of
a cover-up of the true facts of these deaths can and will be presented
to the world.
- © Copyright 1999 NewsHawk® Inc. Rights of unaltered
reproduction/distribution hereby waived