- Secret NASA space shuttle transmissions to Earth apparently
showing bizarre UFOs are being broadcasted on the internet.
- Canadian Martyn Stubbs downloaded 2,500 hours of video
from the space agency's satellite link, which handles all NASA transmissions.
- Now he's broadcasting 90 minutes of edited highlights
to an expected internet audience of millions.
- UFO enthusiasts believe the footage contains dramatic
evidence showing two types of extra-terrestrial phenomenon, and describe
the film as historic.
- Weird shapes are shown massing on the shuttle equipment
while the astronauts talk openly with mission control about the spooky
- Dr Guido Nigro, Director of the Search for Extraterrestrial
Intelligence, SETI, observatory was visibly shaken after viewing part of
- "I am very impressed," he said. "This
time we are not talking about footage taken by someone with a home movie
- "Maybe this will prove there is something else that
we are not aware of, at least officially."
- The footage was aired at the ninth International UFO
conference in Nevada and shows two bizarre phenomenon.
- Now you can see it yourself by clicking into <www.ufomag.co.uk/index.htm
- Martyn's breakthrough came when he watched a $100 million
satellite cable snap taking the tether 12 miles into space during NASA's
- "From the moment it broke to the moment it's many
miles away a spherical phenomena follows and swarms round it.
- "It was all going in different directions.
- "When the astronauts were asked how far away the
tether was, they replied more than 80 miles."
- He claims the distance and the size of the sphere-like
phenomena must be huge.
- NASA has officially guessed that the shards are ice specks,
but Martyn scoffed: "I've never heard of a six-mile long ice crystal
that's spotted crystal clear 100 miles away and there are hundreds of different
- "Once NASA said they were shooting stars or meteors,
but we have documentation that shows that NASA didn't have an answer.
- "As early as 1962, astronaut John Glenn mentioned
- "When you see those pictures, the pictures of the
shuttle today and the Mir space station, you see the same spherical phenomena."
- Martyn also describes how astronauts on the STS-80 shuttle
mission could not open the door due because the phenomena was BLOCKING
- "The phenomena was all around the door, and they
(the crew) were moving the door and trying to get it open.
- "A flight or two later, the astronauts were commenting
right on the feed that something had come right through the door, that
they were seeing these flashing coloured lights.
- To make this historic discovery he painstakingly examined
more than 500 eight-hour video tapes.
- He said: "I can't tell you what is there, but I
can tell you what shouldn't be there.
- "It's not a matter of finding something, it's more
about collecting, studying and analysing. Eventually the jigsaw puzzle
will come together."
- All the clips were recorded during NASA's Discovery missions
- Martyn used equipment from the Vancouver Cable Station
where he worked, including a satellite to monitor NASA's space programme
for five years.
- He recorded every communication sent throughout the missions
and meticulously broke down all the footage.
- His research has been well received by the scientific
- "Everyone including the Canadian Space Agency is
talking to us, no one is threatening us," he said.
- Graham Birdsall, Editor of the British UFO magazine,
said: "A handful of astronomers, physicists and scientists have been
made privy to some of the footage.
- "Their common reaction has been one of astonishment
- SIGHTINGS HOMEPAGE
Site Served by TheHostPros