UFO Landing Physical
Trace Case Photos
Courtesy Ted Phillips
Night polaroid shot taken by witnesses of fluorescing ring
at landing site
of 8 foot diameter craft on Kansas farm November 2, 1971.
Photo of landing ring taken by Sheriff of Ottawa County,
KS, 16 hours
- after the landing event. Soil was found to be
coated with an unknown,
- white chemical like substance. The soil was determined
to be completely
- dehydrated and would not absorb water down to
a depth of 14 inches. Note
- how the white substance is spread off to the
right due to an 8 mph wind and
- the direction off takeoff of the craft.
Photo of same landing ring taken 3 years and 6 months after
- November 1971 event. Strange chemical like substance
still covers soil.
- Labs were unable to make a definitive analysis
of the material. Still
- classified as 'unknown.'
Ted Phillips and J. Allen Hynek, with geiger counter, at
site of 1975
- landing in a football stadium in Medford, MN.
25 people witnessed the
- landing of the saucer shaped craft.
Ted Phillips and field assistant.