- Note: This story has been edited for
smooth reading but none of the pertinent information has been changed.
Thanks to Todd Jumper for the original translation.
- The following was taken from an important
newspapaper in Buenos Aires, Argentina, called "Conica"
- Yesterday, a number of UFOs appeared
over the city of Bariloche, a sky center at the south of Argentina.
- First, the city electricity mysteriously
went off at 7:45 pm. The power was restored by the electric company by
10:14, but after three minutes, it went off again.
- Then, at 10:30 pm, some people reported
they watched two objects, bigger than a 747 airplane, in the sky: one with
red, yellow, green and white lights, and another, bigger object with red
and yellow lights.
- The two objects flew over the city and
sometimes disappeared behind a mountain called "Carbon" (to the
east of the city), and then appeared again very quickly.
- At 11:45 pm, the two UFOs vanished and
a third gigantic UFO (like a mother starship) then appeared. The two 'smaller'
UFOs then returned and joined up with this new, huge third craft.
- When that happened, a flash of lighting
(like an electric discharge) occured and, immediately, the city lights
went off again, for the last time. The electric company could not explain
why the city's power had been lost.
- Is common to find UFO activity in this
area (Bariloche). In 1995, a commercial airliner (with 103 passengers and
crew) was followed by a big UFO as it made it's landing approach. (This
story was covered in the US program "Sightings").
- There are NO rumors of any underground
base or any military installation near the city.
- Feel free to write me with questions
- Luis Augusto Reggiardo