- A wave of sighting in Arizona has started
up again and continue almost daily.
- November 14, 1997 a report of a Hockey
Puck was taped for 15 minutes by Jeff Willis. Local MUFON investigators
are looking into the footage. I haven't had time to see a copy yet.
- November 16, 1997. Rob King reported
while hiking up Camelback Mts he saw a strange white object over Phoenix.
He took three 35 mm of the high altitude object with a 1500 mm telephoto
- November 17, 1997. Again Rob King reported
at 11:30 during his lunch break in Scottsdale, AZ he saw two large silver
objects traveling together near the clouds. One object suddenly stopped
and hovered while the other silver object kept going. After many miles
of traveling it reversed course and came back and parked next to the other
object. Rob went inside and brought out two construction workers to see
this. They watched these objects and saw a large comercial jet approaching.
They thought the objects were about hald the size of the jet. When the
jet approached the two objects with in half a mile, they both shot upwards
rapidly. Rob said they "shot off like bullets".
- I placed a call with Sky Habor Airport
and talked to someone who was in the tower. They said the object was two
high to register on their 5 mile radar limit. So I called Alburque Center
and they state they had no usual reports and transferred me to Military
operations and I spoke with a Mr. Meyers. Mr. Meyers stated he knew heard
nothing about anything usual. He added nothing would happen unless the
pilot reported the sighting.
- I will follow up on this one and try
to find the person watching the radar in this area.
- Also one other recent sighting was reported
by Chris Williams who videotaped a pulsing object flying just under the
- If anyone reading this has any additional
information please forward it to me.
- Arizona Boomerang Update.
- by Tom King
- At the first Annual Skywatch International
conference held in Phoenix Arizona, held last November 15, 16. Bill Hamilton
presented a very interesting videotape of apparently two "Boomerang"
style objects sighted north of Phoenix.
- Bill recieved a phone call just before
he left for Italy last week. A man was reporting he had videotaped two
boomerangs back in 1992. He also stated he had a copy of local news coverage
to verify his sighting. Bill had the man contact Village Labs and he brought
his tape down to be studied.
- The witness and his wife were out videotaping
the moon on November 27, 1992. They noticed a strange set of lights and
focused their camera on it. As they zoomed in a V-shaped formation of lights
is seen. With a large flashing object following it.
- This videotape is remarkably simular
to Terry McLehran videotape of the boomerang on March 13. Although this
video has more details to look at in regard to these boomerang sightings.
- During the video you can see many of
the lights are moving and some merge together. For a couple of seconds
it becomes a very bright formation of lights. Some people wonder if this
part could reveal some detail about if its one object.
- One of the things that came to mind was.
Could this be a formation of jets? Or a refueling operation?
- I called Luke Air Force base and talked
to Public Affairs Officier Bill McKenzy. I explained to him where and what
happened, and told Bill I have this on tape, and a old newscast.
- Bill stated that they don't fly or train
in the CaveCreek area, nor would the AirForce EVER refuel over a populated
area. Jet fuel might hit houses and people would sue the AirForce. He went
on to say, they refuel over mountains in northern Arizona between 30,000
to 40,000 ft.
- I asked how I could get documentation
for that night as to all military aircraft in the state or in the sky.
- Bill thought it would be very hard almost
- Bill was very open and friendly and didn't
seem to hold back on any of the questions I asked.
- So from a preliminary inquiry, the spokesman
at Air Force Base says the event on that night is not consistent with any
of their operations.
- Notice the spacing is similar to the
10:00 March event. Here is a image attached file from the video.
- Tom King,
Skywatch director AZ Skywatch http://personal.netwrx.net/xalium/skywatch/skywatch.htm
OVNI Chapterhouse at http://personal.netwrx.net/xalium/ufovideo.htm