- Exactly one year after Americans in 48 states began noticing
an abrupt increase in unusual aerial activity and sickness on the ground,
"flu-like" ailments are once again up sharply as eyewitnesses
describe multiple broad white plumes being laid by tanker-type aircraft
in Xs and grid patterns over the U.S. and central and western Canada.
- Unlike normal contrails formed when icy water vapor condenses
around hot engines at high altitudes, "chemtrails" do not dissipate
quickly, but broaden for hours, turning clear blue skies into hazy overcast
- even in areas remote from heavily trafficked air routes.
- Thousands of photographs and hours of amateur videotape
show dozens of criss-crossing chemtrails over small towns unused to jet
traffic. Commercial jetliners flying above other lingering plumes often
leave no contrails, or trail a characteristic pencil-thin scrawl that fades
in less than a minute like the wake behind a boat.
- "The Air Force doesn't do anything that emits anything
other than a normal contrail, which is vapor," U.S. Air Force spokeswoman
Margaret Gidding told Spokane's <The Spokesman-Review from the Pentagon.
- But a lab test done in September, 1997 on a sample of
JP-8 jet fuel by Aqua Tech Environmental Labs in Ohio found 51 toxic substances
- including ethylene dibromide (EDB). Banned in 1983 by the Environmental
Protection Agency in a rare emergency order, EDB is a potent pesticide,
chemical irritant and known carcinogen. Air Force planes routinely jettison
JP-8 to lower aircraft weight for safe landings.
- A U.S. Air Force study - "Weather as A Force Multiplier:
Owning The Weather In 2025" - also describes how jet tankers are deployed
to spray chemicals that form "cirrus shields" capable of hiding
aerial activity from observers on the ground.
- Other USAF weather modification techniques spread carbon
black to heat up the atmosphere. On November 18, 1999 residents of Espanola,
Ontario went before the Canadian Parliament in Ottawa to complain of widespread
illness over a 50 mile area following months of spraying by KC-135 and
C-130 aircraft. Tests conducted by the Ontario Ministry of Environment
found carbon black in the fallout, as well as "chaff" used to
jam radar signals - or track airborne dispersion patterns.
- But airborne pathogens are not used to modify the weather.
- Two Congressional investigations and recently declassified
British defense documents detail 50 years of "open air" testing
that used ships and spray-equipped aircraft to spread biological warfare
simulants on hundreds of cities across the U.S., Canada and the U.K.
- Americans urged to call special 1-800 "flu"
and "migraine" tracking numbers may be taking part in a biowarfare
experiment. Tests done in 1998 and 1999 by government-licensed laboratories
on cobweb-like filaments, gel-like material and a red powder dropped over
porches, power lines and patrol cars in Washington state, California, Oklahoma,
Idaho, Michigan, Espanola and Pennsylvania have identified various pathogens,
including bacilli and toxic molds capable of producing acute upper respiratory
and gastrointestinal distress.
- Last winter, patients flooded emergency rooms across
the U.S. at up to double the rates usually seen in peak flu season. Often
degenerating into double-pneumonia or asthma, their severe "flu-like"
symptoms lingered for months.
- This November, Americans in heavily sprayed areas are
also complaining of extremely severe headaches, stiff necks and joint pain.
- One mother whose white blood count is down by half says,
"I live in a rural community and most of these people work outside
and have their whole lives and have never experienced these kind of symptoms
till the contrails started showing up last fall. We live in no flight area,
yet it is not uncommon for us to see up to 50 contrails a day...flying
the multiple line pattern and the X pattern."
- Referring to the resulting illness, she added, "Not
just the usual sicknesses...ones that doctors have no idea what is causing
them and have no cure for. We had two children die here from totally unexplained
illnesses when the contrails were flying all the time. We have dead birds
in our yards...we have dead animals. The livestock are sick. Suddenly last
winter my nine year old daughter came down with an asthma problem out of
the blue. My uncle died of respiratory problem, again, out of the blue."
- On November 20, 1999, a nationwide Chemtrails Protest
was held in Times Square and cities across America calling for an end to
the aerial spraying and full disclosure by responsible government agencies.
- For further information contact: WorldBridger@angelfire.com