- This image was captured and sent to me by Chuck Shramek
- News director at Houston radio stations KLOL and KBXX - another Houstonian
deeply concerned with the near continuous spraying of Houston and so many
other major cities around the country.
- I never watch network news, but I had noticed chemtrails
occuring from time to time in CNN "headline" news stories, as
early as last July. I finally gave up trying to catch them with the VCR
on the next story cycle because, no matter how interesting the underlying
story was it would be pulled before it could go around again.
- It is interesting to speculate on who goofed with the
ABC story. After all, the fuel-aerosol spraying of cities and suburban
areas is now so common it is getting hard to avoid them in any shot that
shows the sky! They are even showing up in commercials, now. Apparently,
so many people have lost the ability for critical thinking most now assume
aerial spraying is a natural phenomena. Obviously, the ABC production
crew didn't think anything of it!
- Was it a conscious decision to air this footage, or was
someone asleep at ABC's managed-news switch?