- If MTBE contaminates all water supplies in the United
- How will we grow our food?
- If MTBE is not removed from gasoline in the United States
within the next six months, it may be too late to save our water and our
way of life.
- In the opinion of RMNews, MTBE is part of the NWO's plan
to turn the United States into a Third World country.
- If our water is contaminated with a chemical that causes
cancer, then we will not be able to drink it, bathe in it or USE IT TO
GROW THE FOOD WE EAT.
- On January 13th, an RMNews Agent posted a story on the
Rumor Mill News Forum titled,
- "The End of Agriculture in America" http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=1078
- According to Steven Blank, Ph.D., in his book, "The
End of Agriculture in the American Portfolio," America is going out
of the business of agriculture and he has the numbers and projections to
- Blank, a professor with the Agriculture and Resource
Economics Department at UC Davis, maintains that America simply cannot
afford to participate in high-risk, low-return industries like agriculture,
and for that reason, agricultural production in America is destined to
- "America doing agriculture is a bit like a Ph.D.
doing child's work-- it,Äôs a waste!"
- In my opinion, "The End of Agriculture in America"
is a strategic plan by the New World Order to reduce America to a dependent
nation. No country that depends on others for food has ever survived!!!
- The attack on the America food system is just beginning.
Not only do we face the possibility of complete contamination of our water
supplies with MTBE from gasoline, but we also have strange weather patterns
that destroy our crops, E-Coli contamination, bacteria and viruses that
are growing in our soils, terminator seeds, genetically engineered Frankenfoods
and a public that is COMPLETELY oblivious to all of it!!!
- It will be too late when the food riots start. The time
to stop this is now. We don't have a year. In a year MTBE will have seeped
into more than half of our water wells. If we wait, we lose... we lose
- The CBS News Magazine 60 Minutes ran a segment on MTBE
last Sunday. My brother has written a synopsis of it, for those who missed
- Ru Mills
- Review of the 60 Minutes' Report on MTBE and The Contamination
of Water in the United States
- By Brother Mills, The Elder
- If you missed 60 minutes Sunday night, here is what I
- Plus.... I have already done my letter writing, calling
for shutdown of the EPA. Plus locally, The shutdown of CARB. (California
Air Resources Board)
- The main thrust of the 60 Minutes program concerning
MTBE was the fact that the EPA has known since 1980 that MTBE is a carcinogen
and has polluted ground water wells across the nation to the extent that
the water is unsafe for human consumption. The fact that MTBE is an insidious
chemical should have prompted complete testing before it was forced on
the American people.
- The contamination first started showing up on the east
coast. I believe it was Long Island that had to have all of their water
- All of Santa Monica's water wells are contaminated. Drinking
water has to be trucked in. The list of water well contamination is too
long for me to remember. 49 states are affected by the contamination.
- Closer to home (Sacramento), it is the Tahoe basin that
has reported contaminated water wells and some have had to be shut down.
- The MTBE, as I understand, was found to be leaking from
underground fuel tanks in 1980. This prompted a massive undergroud fuel
tank testing and replacement scam directed by the EPA. The dollar cost
of the replacement tanks has forced most of the Independent gas station
owners out of business nationwide, leaving the major oil companies with
little competition for gas pricing. Was this planned?
- I learned from a commentary by one of the late Sunday
night talk show hosts that prior to the introduction of MTBE in our gasoline,
that underground fuel tank leakage was not a problem. Nature takes care
of petroleum product gound spills in the form of bacteria and micro-organisms
that feed on petroleum. The tanks only had to be replaced when gasoline
was found in water wells, which was rare.
- It was the MTBE that ate up the seals etc. in the fuel
tanks causing them to leak! Knowing all this, the EPA still forced this
billion dollar fuel tank replacement scam on the American people. Why didn't
the EPA stop the use of MTBE instead?
- The new, half-million-dollar-EPA-approved fuel tanks,
are leaking because of the MTBE. Why haven't our politicians and so called
saviours of the environment like the Sierra Club etc. protected us from
- One reason that was discussed on the talk show was the
massive profits being reaped by the oil companies by selling us gasoline
diluted with 5 parts of MTBE per gallon here in California. The Federal
requirement is 2 parts per gallon of MTBE. MTBE is a by product of refining
and was previously discarded as waste. (Like Flouride until THEY decided
to add it to our water to slowly poison us. Ru Mills wrote an article stating
that flouride enhances whatever chemical is it used with. What does water
contaminated with flouride do to a body when the water is also contaminated
- ARCO invented the so called reformulated gas and patented
it. If MTBE is so cheap to produce, Why are our gas prices so high here
- MTBE has been a problem for 20 years. Why hasn't the
media reported this until now?
- Several months ago a group went to the Capitol in protest
of MTBE. The next day the Sacrament Bee headlined an article written by
the infamous Air Resources Board telling us the benefits of MTBE and praising
the oil companies.
- Why were we lied to by our state government? Gov. Wilson
and the state legislature were briefed on the MTBE problem several years
ago, but nothing was done. Gov. Davis is thoroughly briefed on the problem
and is doing nothing.
- Mrs Wilson now has a high paying job on the ARCO board
of governors. Do the oil companies own the Governor and state legislature?
Perhaps all the way to the Whitehouse. One can only speculate.
- Brother Mills, The Elder