- Dear Jeff,
- Your interview 01-10-01 with Clifford Carnicom about
chemtrails and new 'discoveries' was extraordinary. The sheer amount of
these 'new' particulates saturating our atmosphere is astounding--with
- To help more people in 'looking up' to see this visible
physical evidence of something h-u-g-e taking place, here is a short
- AS THE BELOW-LINKED PHOTOS AND VIDEOS BY CLIFFORD
CLEARLY SHOW, THESE ARE REAL PARTICLES! THEY ARE NOT DUST ON THE EYE'S
SURFACE, INTRA-OCULAR 'FLOATERS', OR PHYSIOLOGICAL RESPONSES TO LIGHT!
NOR-- HAVING BEEN OBSERVED EQUALLY IN 86'F and 20' F WEATHER--ARE THEY
INSECTS, SNOW, OR ICE CRYSTALS. ALSO, THE BIGGER 'SPARKLES' HAVE YET TO
BE REPORTED FOUND ON THE GROUND OR 'CAUGHT'IN ANY WAY.
- Best Wishes,
- For your first time looking up, follow these guidelines.
(They seem simple, BUT, many people have not followed directions and NOT
seen them --me, too!-- even though they are there. It stands to
things are TOP SECRET. Hidden. Right in Plain Sight. If these were easy
to see, then even the sheeple would revolt. People are suffering and DYING
from respiratory problems. We are BREATHING (and eating, and literally
swimming in) this mystery 'skyjunk'.)
- 1) The sky MUST BE BLUE right around the sun.
blue' is fine.) Don't waste your time if it's not blue.
- 2) BINOCULARS truly help! Also, polarized
- 3) Place the sun behind a large, solid, stationary
about 40-60 feet away if using binoculars, closer for the naked eye. A
ROOFLINE PEAK ^ is perfect, because you can see more sky area than with
a flat roof.
- 4) Move around until the sun is just b-a-r-e-l-y hidden
by the peak. You need to look AS CLOSE TO the corona--the actual burning
part--as you can WITHOUT hurting your eyes. Be extremely careful.
- 5) Now, be still and simply watch. IT CAN TAKE A
FEW MINUTES. Just patiently watch RIGHT NEXT TO the sun--as still as
No 'eye tricks' are necessary--these are real particles, and you WILL
soon see amazing amounts if they are present.
- After the first time you see them, they get somewhat
easier to spot.
- Also, look closely at the 'grainy mist' background--it
may take a while to realize that it is actually composed of billions and
billions of different, near-microscopic, non-reflective particles raining
down on us...
- One more thing--remember that we live in a 3-D world.
These things are ALWAYS swarming around you and everywhere else--we just
can't see them, except backlit by the sun!
- * * Observations and responses to this phenomena may
be read and posted at Clifford Carnicom's Chemtrail Board under topic :
Sky 'Sparklies' and Sky 'Webs''
- CCCB-Related Topic Link: '''Fun
With Flashlights'-- Seeing Particles At Night"
- *The original long version of this article titled
Sky 'Sparklies' and Sky 'Webs'" appeared at Jeff Rense's
on Dec. 14, 2000 and is now archived in the Chemtrail
Data Page section.
- Clifford Carnicom's images are available at www.sightings.com under "Chemtrail
Particulates Filling The Sky?" or directly at: http://www.carnicom.com/particle.htm
- The video segment for those with RealPlayer is available
through a prominent link on the main page at:
- The RealPlayer audio of Jeff Rense's radio interview
with Clifford Carnicom on this and other latest discoveries is at: http://broadcast.
click on January 10, 2001
Site Served by TheHostPros